General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

But what if I have like three unused old monitors?

Then....

post-1882-0-54895100-1353890793_thumb.jpg

If they are the old-style monitors, be careful though. CRTs have some parts within them that are pressurized, and if you hit one and go straight through, then there is a strong possibility that a minor explosion of glass and tiny metal shrapnel will occur. Better to nail it from afar with some type of projectile, but even then, it is kinda dangerous.

Don't ask me how I know this... :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

If they are the old-style monitors, be careful though. CRTs have some parts within them that are pressurized, and if you hit one and go straight through, then there is a strong possibility that a minor explosion of glass and tiny metal shrapnel will occur. Better to nail it from afar with some type of projectile, but even then, it is kinda dangerous.

Fucking awesome...

I was going to beat the everloving shit out of them with a bat, but now I'm totally going to blow them up Posted Image

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdVwyUlAIbA

Enough videos exist on Youtube to show CRTs being murdered.

Unfortunately, LCD TVs are not safe, either. Yes, I witnessed firsthand the carnage of one. Bye bye, old TV... That's how we got our Quattron.

By the way, Scoots, it's not an explosion, it's an implosion. I believe CRTs are vacuum tubes.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

It's Chimmicherry, get your facts straight :V

Chimmicherrychanga, got it. :3

Why do they call it corn(ed) beef?

Because the cows they made it from are really bad at telling jokes?

*badum tish*

• Brohoof 2

A pickle barrel is loaded with kumquats, and then rolled down the hill. Where do you bury the dead?

In the local cemetary. Just be sure not to bury the survivors along with them.

Unless they've commited treason against the Jadefire Empire.

Unless they've commited treason against the Jadefire Empire.

Must've been Ganaramian spies...

-----

Trick questions:

- How many months have 28 days?

- You're in a dark room, and you have a match. Within that room is a lantern, candle, and stove. Which do you light first?

- Divide 2 by half, then add 2. What do you get?

- Two planes collide and land on the US-Canadian border. Where do you bury the survivors?

... Oh gosh... o.o That... That pic...

http://www.fimfictio...05/Her-Own-Pony

>sees the first comment

I don't feels like loving Twilight anymore Posted Image

Made worse by the fact that, in the show itself, the first Pinkie had started to develop feelings and a personality (since she was distraught that Fluttershy decided to have her tea-party while on her way to Applejack's).

And she got banished with the rest of them.

• Brohoof 1

Trick questions:

- You're in a dark room, and you have a match. Within that room is a lantern, candle, and stove. Which do you light first?

- Two planes collide and land on the US-Canadian border. Where do you bury the survivors?

Um...

All of them

The match

2 halves

I dunno... On the border?

Did the forum blow up for a second for anyone else?

Nope!

... Oh gosh... o.o That... That pic...

And she got banished with the rest of them.

Yeah... You can leave it to this fandom to make even the most light-hearted episode to be a dark material

Trick questions:

1) All of them. January 28th, February 28th, etc.

2) Preferably, the match. Assuming you have the matchbook with you, or if it's a strike-anywhere match

3) 6. If it were dividing by 2 instead of 1/2, then it would be 3.

4) You don't bury survivors, unless they've committed treason against the Jadefire Empire. In which case, you bury them within the Empire's borders.

Yeah... You can leave it to this fandom to make even the most light-hearted episode to be a dark material

You know what they say, the more innocent something is, the more fun it is to corrupt it.

• Brohoof 1

1) All of them. January 28th, February 28th, etc.

2) Preferably, the match. Assuming you have the matchbook with you, or if it's a strike-anywhere match

3) 6. If it were dividing by 2 instead of 1/2, then it would be 3.

4) You don't bury survivors, unless they've committed treason against the Jadefire Empire. In which case, you bury them within the Empire's borders.

0_x

That's all correct...

-----

A cowboy leaves on Friday, and returns two days later on Tuesday. How?