General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Ahh runescape I remember first playing that back in like 2002

Well, at least there's two others who know what I'm talking about.

There's at least one place I know of where you can find a crapton of water runes...

Yup. I guess I got relief from watching pony episodes and such, but then again, it made me yearn for something I could never have. All those romantic fanfics I read worsened my condition and to be technical, it hurt, man.

You need to relax more :U

Posted Image

While having a special someone is good, it's not all sunshine and rainbow. Just lay it low for now. When you got things working out well, you will eventually find someone.

ftw

>tfw

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

You need to relax more :U

Posted Image

While having a special someone is good, it's not all sunshine and rainbow. Just lay it low for now. When you got things working out well, you will eventually find someone.

As I am doing right now. it's working thus far. In fact, I think it's working so well that it's already diminishing. I will be able to enjoy myself again to fullest pretty soon.

• Brohoof 1

Now I know not to get too involved with romantic fanfics involving ponies.

Yeah, dude, just... stay away from that at all costs. The fan-made stuff has a nasty way of altering your perception of the characters if you're not careful... I hope this doesn't happen to you, though.

Ugh... I don't know if I should make myself another coffee or not. I've just been insanely tired lately because of being constantly on location for shooting Scrawl. D:

In other news: I'm gonna be getting a haircut tomorrow, so I'm gonna look weird.

Yeah, dude, just... stay away from that at all costs. The fan-made stuff has a nasty way of altering your perception of the characters if you're not careful... I hope this doesn't happen to you, though.

You know, Like I said many times, I think it's not bad to undulge yourself a lot...unless you acknowledge you can't really separate the realities, in which case, one should get the HELL away from there as fast as possible. :mellow:

But anyway, hi again guys! Now for some stuff to go around!

First things first, for those who don't know, Stan Lee, yes THE Stan Lee of Marvel, MIGHT make a cameo in Friendship is Magic, maybe in the similar way he does in the Marvel movies.

Then some comic of Trixie like from the same guy of before!

Posted Image

And finally, SONG TIME! (Because I friggin love KingSpartaX37, and because this song is boss to me B) ). HOWEVER, spoiler alert. If you absolutely DON'T want to see any image WHATSOEVER from Magic Duel, this song contains a spoilery image of Trixie from the preview as a background for the song, so if you don't wanna see anything...hit the spoiler button, close your eyes, and hope you will press the play button. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

In other news: I'm gonna be getting a haircut tomorrow, so I'm gonna look weird.

I honestly don't cut my hair, simply, because I'm too lazy. :lol: I usually wait around half a year before I do get my hair cut (whern it's such a bundle of hair it gets hot and bothering :P ). But you DO have long hair...wow...So long as you don't do like Britney Spears, you'll be fine. ^_^

Ugh... I don't know if I should make myself another coffee or not. I've just been insanely tired lately because of being constantly on location for shooting Scrawl. D:

Make yourself a glass of black coffee, without any sugar or cream :P

@@Twinkleshine, By the way, the main reason why I spoilered the song was because I remembered you wanted nothing to do with Magic Duel spoilers until release. :) And if you saw the image...well...you might scream a little bit. (but I can tell you, that if the song was on any friggin game that involved a final boss, I'd friggin GLORIFY it :mellow: ).

Don't worry, I don't think it would ever happen to me. I've never once felt any sort of affection towards anyone ever in my life, so I doubt it would happen if I read an MLP fanfic.

• Brohoof 1