General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'd be dead already. :V

*reads the edit*

Wow, you really are a kid. :wacko:

there are poisons that don't kill you, they make you sleepy or give you a severe case of diarrhea.

why I am like a kid? :/

maybe fics gets more to you because you are WAY more emotional than I am, I can't bring myself to read a lot of text if I don't get visual aid XD I am like a little kid.

That too I guess. :lol: But yeah, give me something that gives you dem feels, and man oh man, I'll be sure to friggin feel it like a damn motherbucker. Besides, Background Pony IS a friggin masterpiece of a fanfic. And I'm not exagerating, IMO. I've been reading fics for 4 years now and I'll be DAMNED if I don't say that BP is good. Probably in my top 3 for sure.

using the Princess' name in vain within Equestrian borders is punishable by death via catapult (we try and shoot you to the moon)

Okay! Let me run for a little bit enough to get me my space suit and I'll go throw myself. Maybe pay Luna a visit while I'm at it.

That too I guess. :lol: But yeah, give me something that gives you dem feels, and man oh man, I'll be sure to friggin feel it like a damn motherbucker. Besides, Background Pony IS a friggin masterpiece of a fanfic. And I'm not exagerating, IMO. I've been reading fics for 4 years now and I'll be DAMNED if I don't say that BP is good. Probably in my top 3 for sure.

I may have to read that fic then.

Okay! Let me run for a little bit enough to get me my space suit and I'll go throw myself. Maybe pay Luna a visit while I'm at it.

Luna's not there

she is a fictional character that will appear on the 5 bit note

The Kingdom of Equestria is a now real place, as of today

and I do know how to build a catapult lol

I actually had a pet tuhtle* once, but he didn't die... We just set him free in the park.

wat

Aah, I still technically have a tuhtle, but it stays at my grandmother's and she keeps it.

Its basically her's now.

there are poisons that don't kill you, they make you sleepy or give you a severe case of diarrhea.

why I am like a kid? :/

Nope. None of the above. I get tired now cause I have nothing to keep me up like my xbox or computer. Add work to that as well.

You said it yourself! XD

Cause you need visual aid to want to read a lot.

I think I smell a Berry Pie baking in the oven.......

• Brohoof 2

Nope. None of the above. I get tired now cause I have nothing to keep me up like my xbox or computer. Add work to that as well.

wait are you on from your phone? o_O that hurts.

You said it yourself! XD Cause you need visual aid to want to read a lot.

true XD

I may have to read that fic then.

You should. I recomnend it.

and I do know how to build a catapult lol

You do?...Huh...mind building me one to throw my enemies into the sun in case of emergency or for fun?

last time i built one it was only able to throw water balloons and the like

but it can surely be scaled up

and you can't launch a man into the sun, he'd burn up in the atmosphere...

What I think I will do is offer seats in the government to whomever aids the Kingdom

Speaking of fics and such... I read my little dashie *yeah i know i am late* and that story had me in tears. More so in a very very long time :/ i am currently reading through the sequel. I haven't read any fanfics up until the past few days actually.

When can I expect chapter 3 to the story you've been working on?

Can't say exactly when, because I'm now doing other things. In the story, Ganaram slowly adapts to a new lifestyle... And he has no friends to buddy him.