General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Aah, I still technically have a tuhtle, but it stays at my grandmother's and she keeps it.

Its basically her's now.

Did you give it to her because it stank?

Because we got rid of ours because he smelled terrible, and no one ever wanted to clean his tank.

@@Count Paradox, love hina right :3 i watched that anime a few years back so funny xD!

Oh, it's an anime.

Meh, not really my thing.

I'm high off this remix

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QfsI77p60Q

I'm telling your parents. :l

Speaking of fics and such... I read my little dashie *yeah i know i am late* and that story had me in tears. More so in a very very long time :/ i am currently reading through the sequel. I haven't read any fanfics up until the past few days actually.

I am seriously reading that this weekend so I can try and figure out why its supposed to be so sad. :l
  • Brohoof 1

I've been using my phone for months now! :lol:

With the exception of weekends and times when I sneak on a computer.

wow, that's why you sticked with the automatic colored text. :/

man, seriously that sucks, you are not in age of being grounded, you are an adult now. And I'm being serious!

I'm high off this remix

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QfsI77p60Q

it doesn't matter the remix, it will always suck IMO, because the song sucks.

I am seriously reading that this weekend so I can try and figure out why its supposed to be so sad. :l

Watch mic the microphone he reads the story and let me tell you save yourself some time because it is a hour and ten minutes long. And yeah it is very sad happy a whole ton of emotions at once.

MLD didn't make me cry, it just left me in a shitty mood for the rest of the day.

I've only teared up at most over one fanfic, I forgot the name. It involved Scootaloo, durhursurprise.

it doesn't matter the remix, it will always suck IMO, because the song sucks.

WELL FUCK YOU THEN

Lol JK. I seriously love this song, even more so since SCOOTALOO SINGS!

• Brohoof 3

Did you give it to her because it stank?

Because we got rid of ours because he smelled terrible, and no one ever wanted to clean his tank.

Nope.

She took it because when I found it, I lived where my mothers daycare is and we had no where to put him.

They do smell pretty bad though.

@@Rolls Royce,Not at the moment but i ]drove across north Carolina last week for thanksgiving and stayed with some family down there. Really flat! especially compared to where I live on the tennessee/ georgia line Chattanooga xD!

Neat, I live about 35 miles south of Bloomington, Indiana, so I use to make it to all the home games before I started college this year. Now I'm at Owensboro, KY, and can only make it to games on the weekend.
  • Brohoof 1

@,Not at the moment but i ]drove across north Carolina last week for thanksgiving and stayed with some family down there. Really flat! especially compared to where I live on the tennessee/ georgia line Chattanooga xD!

Tennessee/Georgia line Chattanooga? :wacko:

I live in Chattanooga as well! :D

• Brohoof 1

WELL FUCK YOU THEN

this turns me on :3

Lol JK. I seriously love this song, even more so since SCOOTALOO SINGS!

Scootaloo sang in the first song of the CMC, and that song kicked ass! :)

I live in Chattanooga as well!

that's the silliest name for a town haha XD

but I see that you live in Texas, how it's like to live there?

Edited by Motion Spark

I liked that song...but not as much as I like THIS.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=37gZjFrFRaw

That. Is. Fucking. Epic.

I favorited that shit

Seems like I'm the only one pony in this forum who is familiar with Ar Tonelico... :x

I've been curious about that series of game...would you enlighten me?

Tennessee/Georgia line Chattanooga? I live in Chattanooga as well!

Yo Haven! If he is able to, why don't you arrange with Gone Airbourne to go together to Sweet Apple Acres Con? :D Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

wow, that's why you sticked with the automatic colored text. :/

man, seriously that sucks, you are not in age of being grounded, you are an adult now. And I'm being serious!

Eeyup.

You used to be able to tell when i was on a computer and when I wasn't.

Adding color did get slightly annoying after a while (which is half why i went to Haven), but the grounding is also a main reason.

Ive tried using that card before and it doesn't work. Not until I can support myself and get out of this house.

Watch mic the microphone he reads the story and let me tell you save yourself some time because it is a hour and ten minutes long. And yeah it is very sad happy a whole ton of emotions at once.

Eeeh, I might be able to read it faster than that.

Pfft, we'll see about that...

• Brohoof 1