General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Estoy en mi segundo clase de espanol pero no soy bueno en eso.. (did any of that make sense?)

Your'e in your second spanish class, but you're not good at it? I was good in Spanish, I took it for 4 years, and I'm taking more once my 2nd semester in college starts. Just keep practicing!

@,

thanks, not like i wanted to sleep anyways.

Your'e in your second spanish class, but you're not good at it? I was good in Spanish, I took it for 4 years, and I'm taking more once my 2nd semester in college starts. Just keep practicing!

I do try, there's just a lot of homework and we learn so much in one day I can't memorize everything. Today we learned about indirect and direct objects..
  • Brohoof 2

@,

I do try, there's just a lot of homework and we learn so much in one day I can't memorize everything. Today we learned about indirect and direct objects..

oh man high school spanish :(:blink: even if i wasn't fortunate enough to be half puerto rican... I don't think I could have learned much spanish in high school etc...

Estoy en mi segundo clase de espanol pero no soy bueno en eso.. (did any of that make sense?)

you are a female so you should've said buena, insteado of bueno

also, clase is a female word so you should've used segunda

but everything makes sense, good job! ;)

Yeah senter school was in downtown chattanooga and yeah I was the last class of that school as well... You know holtzclaw avenue and the national guard place there. Senter school is right next to it. I think BIMI took over the building though.

Posted Image

I don't venture down town much due to my sense of direction being horrible, but I do actually believe I know where you're referring to.
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I can imagine. Spanish was tricky for me also, and I forgot most of the stuff I learned. I can translate from text fine, but I'm very rusty in speaking it.

Goddammit, now I have to indulge myself in a shit ton of diabeetus-inducing AJ pics in order to get that image outta mah head http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I completely agree. I can't even scroll up the page anymore. Waiting for us to move on to the next page so i can't see it anymore. Definatly going to have nightmares. Reminds me of "cupcakes"....
  • Brohoof 1

@, when you hit post, if it doesn't show up, then it most likely has posted but you just can't see it, so you don't need to press post again.

Best to refresh or duplicate the tab just in case ;)

Anyhoo, welcome to the place where stuff happens.

• Brohoof 1

@,

@,

Welcome! :)

It's my job anyway.

Well, it used to be...

Also, only hit post once. The forums seems to be a tad slow and makes it seem that your posts arent posting.

Post once, copy it and refresh.

I completely agree. I can't even scroll up the page anymore. Waiting for us to move on to the next page so i can't see it anymore. Definatly going to have nightmares. Reminds me of "cupcakes"....

That story is highly overrated.

It's nothing but mild gore.

@, when you hit post, if it doesn't show up, then it most likely has posted but you just can't see it, so you don't need to press post again.

Best to refresh or duplicate the tab just in case ;)

Anyhoo, welcome to the place where stuff happens.

this is a bug, please somepony report it!

Sorry I haven't been around peoples. I was playing Dragon Age Origins. It's fun. I'm a Male Warrior Elf. And now my brother is playing it, and he made his character a Female Human Mage.

• Brohoof 1