General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Any of you wierdos awake :D?

I'm awake :D

@From the start to 2:15, it sounds kinda like the Portal 2 soundtrack, which is awesome :DThe only bit I didn't like much was when the ticking started at 1:05. It got really distracting after a while.

2:15 - 4:50 dragged on for a while, and even though the sounds were cool, it wasn't greatly interesting.

4:50 - 6:37 Even though it was continued from the last part, it felt like it was it's own thing, and it was pure awesome :3

6:37 - 7:00 Reminded me of a retro fighting game :P Loved how upbeat it was.

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

I'm awake :D

@From the start to 2:15, it sounds kinda like the Portal 2 soundtrack, which is awesome :DThe only bit I didn't like much was when the ticking started at 1:05. It got really distracting after a while.

2:15 - 4:50 dragged on for a while, and even though the sounds were cool, it wasn't greatly interesting.

4:50 - 6:37 Even though it was continued from the last part, it felt like it was it's own thing, and it was pure awesome :3

6:37 - 7:00 Reminded me of a retro fighting game :P Loved how upbeat it was.

i'm definitely going to change something about that particular drum rhythm. not sure how, though, so any idea on how-to do that would be appreciated.

again, what can i do on that particular part? it's supposed to be a form of introduction, hence why it's slow and building up.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

I WONDER WHY THE HELL DID HYPERION INSERT THIS VOCAL SENSOR INTO MY VOICEBOX, NOW I CAN'T SAY WORDS LIKE F*CK, SH*T, C*CK, P*SSY, D*CKBALLS..

THAT'S LIKE HALF MY F*CKING VOCABULARY. IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T :angry:.

^best line from Borderlands 2 :lol:

Yeah I may have messed up the quote a little bit but you get the general idea

Be careful, you might get a warning for *excessive Vulgarity*. <_<

oh god there are visible quotes in the reply bar now?

anyway, haven! if you're getting a notification of this (dunno how this new version works), then i have to say this: this here album is the perfect Autumn album, even though it's closing in to Winter, i find it fitting to listen to in this damp weather: http://dtrx.bandcamp.com/album/afs

Oooo, the first one doesn't sound too bad! :wacko:

I'll give it a try whenever I can download it! Thanks for telling me about it!

YOU NEVER SAID HEY BACK TO ME THIS MORNING! D:

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Also, this whole quote in reply box thing is really stupid imo.

If you accidentally click inside the quote before putting anything below it, you can't seem to get out of it.

And not being able to edit who said the quote and whatnot is a double edged sword. You may want to point something out to someone else, but not bring that person where you are.

I completely prefer the old way to this one.

• Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

If anyone was wondering where I was all day, this will explain it.
http://mlpforums.com/blog/306/entry-1675-getting-my-life-back-on-track/

Also, this whole quote in reply box thing is really stupid imo.
If you accidentally click inside the quote before putting anything below it, you can't seem to get out of it.
And not being able to edit who said the quote and whatnot is a double edged sword. You may want to point something out to someone else, but not bring that person where you are.
I completely prefer the old way to this one.

Just activate BBCode Mode to fix it if it messes up.

Hello :)

Hiya! How are ya?

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

GOOOOOOD MORNING GCT! How is the day of everyone around here? :D

And also, people before were saying those "Achivement unlocked" thingies with brohoofs...I've been wanting to say this one for a LOOOOOOONG time.

Achievement unlocked:

Proof of Integrity

Get a brohoof from Typhoid Libby.

What? I was actually surprised when she did! :P