General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Posted Image

And screw this, I'm making a damn thread with achievements I made! (I actually hope this is a good idea XD).

You will need to include some achievements from another subforum :x

Huzzah. Two (actually three) brohoof buttons.

We need to go deeper™
  • Brohoof 1

And screw this, I'm making a damn thread with achievements I made! (I actually hope this is a good idea XD).

Be sure to put it under Forum Lounge. 

You will need to include some achievements from another subforum :x

Um which one? But by the way, there are subforums I intentionally didn't put. Besides, it's not finished. I'm lacking the rest of the moderators "achievements".  :lol:

Be sure to put it under Forum Lounge. 

Will do!

Damn...why am I not getting a quote notification from you? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Also, this whole quote in reply box thing is really stupid imo.

If you accidentally click inside the quote before putting anything below it, you can't seem to get out of it.

And not being able to edit who said the quote and whatnot is a double edged sword. You may want to point something out to someone else, but not bring that person where you are.

I completely prefer the old way to this one.

Yeeup.

Feld0 and Scoots are probably running around with virtual irons, getting the creases out of the code.

(My mind... I don't understand it.)

This is not a post.

This is definitely not a reply.

• Brohoof 1

Damn...why am I not getting a quote notification from you? :lol:

Something about "Pony Analysis" from 1000 posts in Show Discussion would do nice Posted Image

It would be good if everyone can post their version of achievements.

@, Hey, remember from earlier how you said the thread needs more of Berry Punch and Ditzy? Also, it's close to Christmas....

WARNING: The following videos have some profanity.

Posted Image

Oh, man how I love her voice for Ditzy! :wub:

I used to listen to one of her voice videos before reading this one fanfic just so I could make sure I had a good Ditzy voice in my head for her parts! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Something about "Pony Analysis" from 1000 posts in Show Discussion would do nice Posted Image

It would be good if everyone can post their version of achievements.

Ah, you did not see the final list. :lol:

Crazy, huh?

I got one this time, so It's okay for now. :)

Bloody nuts. Seems like multi-quoting from the same post automatically deletes stuffbelow this line is a test

Ah, you did not see the final list. :)

dun dun 

I got one this time, so It's okay for now. :)

dum  

hello! im back!

dun dun dun Edited by Twinkleshine

Any annoyances should be listed, no matter how small :x What did you find?

Just the whole quote box not letting you type below it should you click in it beforehand. Changing to BBCode mode fixes according to Berry.

And the fact you can't mess with the quote properties, like who it is, time and post number.

Though, thats probably not a bug at all, it sure as hell can be annoying in some cases.

Persona 3 FES can be rather frustrating after a while. Damn.

At least on the second walkthrough, everything is much easier (that is if you know where to plans out things)

And the fact you can't mess with the quote properties, like who it is, time and post number.

Just tried it, quoting the same post more than once broke things down, hard. And copying quoted posts from another tab also fucked shit up
  • Brohoof 1

At least on the second walkthrough, everything is much easier (that is if you know where to plans out things)

Well, it's my first walkthrough, even with a strategy guide. I die a few times on the third block. Doesn't help that I haven't found a persona who knows Mudo yet either. 

At least on the second walkthrough, everything is much easier (that is if you know where to plans out things)Just tried it, quoting the same post more than once broke things down, hard. And copying quoted posts from another tab also fucked shit up

At least on the second walkthrough, everything is much easier (that is if you know where to plans out things)Just tried it, quoting the same post more than once broke things down, hard. And copying quoted posts from another tab also fucked shit up

Just tried it, quoting the same post more than once broke things down, hard. And copying quoted posts from another tab also fucked shit up

Um, test? Let's see if this works.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 2

yay, the quote notification is back! :D

Well, it's my first walkthrough, even with a strategy guide. I die a few times on the third block. Doesn't help that I haven't found a persona who knows Mudo yet either.

Blame the card-random-thing :xIf everything fails, you can always resort to Gameshark (those thing still exist, right?)

Um, test? Let's see if this works.

How...

I know what went wrong!another test!

How in the wide world of Sera did you do that?!

• Brohoof 1