General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@@Kyronea,

:blush:  Er... Maybe I should read more TwiPie fics...

I'm still looking for the right Pinkeh Pie plushie to buy. I just bought these because they look awesome.

Makes sense. Want me to help you? What is your plushie budget?

Edited by Berry Pie

What's that? You want pictures of Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle making out? CAN DO!

I would link more but I was surprised and disturbed at how many Twinkie makeout pictures on DeviantArt are all "They're both in love and kissing because they're completely insane!" with them all covered in blood and looking crazy in one way or another.

I gotta stop going to this thread while I'm at school. You guys are going to get me in trouble. xD

• Brohoof 2

I gotta stop going to this thread while I'm at school. You guys are going to get me in trouble. xD

But it's just kissing! Kissing is totes work/school safe.

fuck again.

Consider, Twilight all covered in cake frosting. Pinkie stares upon her, and licks her lips in lust. "I want you so badly right now," she says before diving upon the frosted mare.
  • Brohoof 1

What's that? You want pictures of Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle making out? CAN DO!

Posted Image

http://moonveil.deviantart.com/art/twinkie-make-out-297637855

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://rei-moonveil.deviantart.com/art/twinkie-kiss-me-you-fool-265483000

Posted Image

http://buttercupsaiyan.deviantart.com/art/Watercolor-manga-experiment-300060581

Posted Image

http://qaxis.deviantart.com/art/The-Logical-Pose-243988654

Posted Image

http://deihiru.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-and-Magic-304018111

I would link more but I was surprised and disturbed at how many Twinkie makeout pictures on DeviantArt are all "They're both in love and kissing because they're completely insane!" with them all covered in blood and looking crazy in one way or another.

This is my fantasy.

• Brohoof 3

@JayBee, does it matter what kind of memory card you get for a digital camera? me and my dad were oblivious enough NOT to get one for this camera, so i can't take and save pictures now.

Most cameras use SD cards nowadays, but it's best to make sure what kind of card it takes.Just go for a normal SD instead of SDHC.

Most cameras use SD cards nowadays, but it's best to make sure what kind of card it takes.Just go for a normal SD instead of SDHC.

well, there's only one SD card in the store we were at, i'm seeing. the rest is SDHC or micro-SDHD. not sure what memory card it uses, as i can't use the CD it came with due to borked up DVD-drive...

:l

did someone say super sexy Snips???

91710%20-%20absurd_res%20artist%20tweevl

Makes sense. Want me to help you? What is your plushie budget?

Ideally 100 dollars, but I'm willing to go up to 200 if it's a really nice one.

The problem with me is that I am very picky about plushes, especially if I'm sinking that much money into one.

• Brohoof 1

Ideally 100 dollars, but I'm willing to go up to 200 if it's a really nice one.

The problem with me is that I am very picky about plushes, especially if I'm sinking that much money into one.

Perhaps you should commission one from one of these people.

Pinkie Pie Plush Commission by *HappyKittyShop on deviantART

Pinkie Pie first try by *StitchCometCreations on deviantART

Pinkie Pie Plushies by ~LadyBelugaCrafts on deviantART

Minky Pie by *PrettyKitty on deviantART

Pinkie Pie Plush by *Revilynn on deviantART

Pinkie Pie Plushie by ~Yukizeal on deviantART

Pinkie Pie Plushie Made to Order by SockmuffinStudio on Etsy

Any of these look good to you?

• Brohoof 1

Yall's attempt to make me sad and feel guilty has failed.I have no soul.You cant really be mad at him for your gullibleness.

I was thinking about this earlier today. Yes, 75-90% of that whole situation was mah fault for choosing a different theme. I still blame Lurps for the other 25-10% since he made that status that duped me :P (I try not to fall for that kinda stuff, but, a combination of curiosity, gullibleness, and naiveness lead to me doing that and raging hard). I actually feel really stupid for throwing such a fit yesterday. I try to stay calm and nice, but, if I get angry, I usually turn very sour very fast.

• Brohoof 1

well, there's only one SD card in the store we were at, i'm seeing. the rest is SDHC or micro-SDHD. not sure what memory card it uses, as i can't use the CD it came with due to borked up DVD-drive... 

Micro-SDs are mainly used for phones. The camera you've got likely supports SDHC (My compact does), but best to be sure.

Does it have a instruction booklet or is it just on a CD?

Sexy snips is strange... O_o

[img=http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/209/947/91710%20-%20absurd_res%20artist%2eevle%20bedroom_eyes%20snips%20vector%20wet_mane.png?1322673434]

That's the completely wrong snips...

And it needs to be burned alive. :l