General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hey guys, how's it going?

>9gag

Posted Image

Lies, situation happens to everyone who reads it. No one gets left out, we all get one. That would be sad if it was any other way. Yours is just a bit more weary of you.

Aw :c

No monopoly then?

I found a Twilight Sparkle figure in my couch today.

I have no idea where it came from, since I'm the only brony in my family.

Me gusta.

I bet there is another closet brony in your house. That, or there is a ghost

Not really. Before G4 exists, MLP franchise still have its own fandom (albeit very tiny), and its own toy buyers. Little girls hardly care whether it's g3 or g4

While that's true in its own right, My Little Pony had a decent run in G1. But G2 only existed as toys, with G3 and G3.5 following. G2, 3, and 3.5 were each targeted towards girls, while G1 was targeted to both girls and boys.

But while My Little Pony had a small fandom prior to G4, notably G1 due to its success, the franchise itself floundered from G2 to the end of G3.5, and a franchise can't succeed with such a small, narrow audience. In order for franchises to grow, you need an audience, but not just target a fandom. G2 had such a horrid run that it ceased production after two years. G3/3.5, with an even more extreme audience, did nothing except make the franchise an even bigger laughingstock, which was shameful because the founders had a great concept and overall purpose for MLP. Hasbro had many franchises, but MLP was very miniscule. I remember looking around big toy stores and seeing full shelves. So few of them had anything MLP, sometimes none at all.

Despite its dedicated collector fanbase, that wouldn't have saved MLP if G4 didn't revitalize it.

• Brohoof 2

Someone visited my profile feed!

Well duh. I commented on it, didn't I?

still don't get it either...

The song, or the issues?

yea i'm going to be dropping out of this RP mainly because I'm too many RPs I'm participating in.

Posted Image

Freaking perfect...

The song, or the issues?

I meant the quotes, but just a moment ago I got notification quote from you :wacko:

Freaking perfect...

I had to drop out of stuff when I took on too many RPs. Perhaps he considers the one you're in one of the least important. Posted Image

I meant the quotes, but just a moment ago I got notification quote from you Posted Image

Yeah, seems to be working....for now....

Aw :c No monopoly then?

I guess you could always duke it out with Berry and Viscra, since they're the only ones who replied to it.

If you only knew the truth.

I guess you could always duke it out with Berry and Viscra, since they're the only ones who replied to it.

I'd gladly take a human Twilight Sparkle. Star Weaver can have Fluttershy. I'd have more in common with Twilight, so friendship shall work better.

dafuq iz a shooga prum

Oh, look. You're back. *hugs*

http://i.imgur.com/JP2Rv.png

I had to drop out of stuff when I took on too many RPs. Perhaps he considers the one you're in one of the least important. Posted Image

The thing is, about two weeks ago he asked to join, even when the OOC thread's title clearly says "signup closed". Ganaram let him in because recently one of the participants left the RP due to irl stuff. Oh well...

What truth!? Posted Image

dafuq iz a shooga prum

Sugar is back! o/

I'd gladly take a human Twilight Sparkle. Star Weaver can have Fluttershy. I'd have more in common with Twilight, so friendship shall work better.

I couldn't handle someone with that demanding of a schedule, Fluttershy seems like the easiest friendship, and the most accessible.

What truth!?

Fluttershy is Flutterguy. Don't worry, it fooled everyone that saw it, myself included. Although I thought I would get a few more replies than three. Tis life in the GCT on the slowest day of the week.

Edited by Jinx

[member=Twinkleshine'  

Why did you two brohoof this post?

I can make you one.

Here it is. Tell me if you like it of not. You were rather vague, so I put into it what I thought looked okay. If you want different poses, background, font, or text color, just tell me. Or I can add some extra stuff too if you want.

Posted Image

Now every profile pages are disintegrated, of course the next logical step would be deleting everyone

Posted Image

Fluttershy is Flutterguy.

That means her everything else, except the voice, is okay, right? Posted Image

Why did you two brohoof this post?

Because I can?

Because I can?

I only ask because it was completely out of the blue. I mean, how did you know I had made that post? Are you stalking me despite my anon status, or do you randomly go into threads looking for drama?
  • Brohoof 1

That means her everything else, except the voice, is okay, right? ohmy.png

No, it does not. Still huggable and friendship worthy, and other stuff if you're into that.

Or if he can change your mind.

• Brohoof 3

I mean, how did you know I had made that post? Are you stalking me despite my anon status, or do you randomly go into threads looking for drama?

Ding ding! Posted Image

I was an avid lurker in this forum. If there is a drama in here, I would at least know who was butthurt

No, it does not. Still huggable and friendship worthy, and other stuff if you're into that.

Or if he can change your mind.

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 2

Ding ding! Posted Image

I was an avid lurker in this forum. If there is a drama in here, I would at least know who was butthurt

I'm just going to pretend you loved my Appledash signature so much, you had no choice but to brohoof it under penalty of death. And the reason you didn't brohoof anything else in that thread was because the other signature was average looking compared to the amazingness of the first one.