General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, if you did keep yourself out of trouble, and got the luck that nobody bullied you at all, you probably would have had a good time at school, in comparison to others who might as well have had troubles. That and you probably like school anyway.

It's you my friend. You're nice enough. You actually see the good things in school (which many ignore. A lot). I should know, I didn't have troubles in school either.

i wasn't bullied, because i never saw the point of getting into trouble. i only got in trouble a few times when i was very young. i'm too nice to get into trouble, i guess, which of course has the disadvantage that i'm very vulnerable and prone to getting used by people. not just in school, but on the forums, as well.

So I'm not calling myself a Brony anymore... I just have Brony friends..

if you're comfortable with that, then go for it. it's your choice, after all. no one else's.

• Brohoof 1

i wasn't bullied, because i never saw the point of getting into trouble. i only got in trouble a few times when i was very young. i'm too nice to get into trouble, i guess, which of course has the disadvantage that i'm very vulnerable and prone to getting used by people. not just in school, but on the forums, as well. if you're comfortable with that, then go for it. it's your choice, after all. no one else's.

Just gotta tell my brother about that.

i wasn't bullied, because i never saw the point of getting into trouble. i only got in trouble a few times when i was very young. i'm too nice to get into trouble, i guess, which of course has the disadvantage that i'm very vulnerable and prone to getting used by people. not just in school, but on the forums, as well.

Trust me when I say, I know that feel. I know that feel entirely. I'm exactly the same way.

Awwwww...but I was gonna bombard you with all the epicness from Magic Duel!Posted Image Oh well.Posted Image If you ever watch an episode, make it Magic Duel. I'm serious.

I only use the term Brony to refer to someone that's fairly knowledgeable about the show.

Much like how I call my brother a Trekkie because he knows far more about Star Trek than I would.

In other news...

I'm bored on my Xbox, and I can't decide what to play...

I don't wanna play Borderlands, and I'm bored of Minecraft.

Morning GCT... looks like I missed the episode this morning, sigh.

O_O I need this girl.

O_O I still need this guy...

There's no shame in that.

O_O

You don't get to judge Hven, you never played the game.

In other news... I'm bored on my Xbox, and I can't decide what to play... I don't wanna play Borderlands, and I'm bored of Minecraft.

What games do you own? 

All we gotta see is if Bluetrace did too.Posted Image But hi Jinx! But you know, the one I want to know the opinion of is Star Weaver. If he gives the episode a thumbs up, then I call it a success.Posted Image 

not really, but i'm easily manipulated. wouldn't take much trouble to do that towards me. hell if you were in the mood for turning against me, it'd wreck me easily.

This. Kind of like Fluttershy (which is why I consider her the pony I can relate the most, for the most part).

i'm not wealthy enough to get better computer power, even though i really want to. which is aggravating, as it seems to be in the norm that your computer can handle the newest Call of Honor Battlefield 63 with little trouble at all. now that i think about it, though, i do have a 360 i really don't use anymore nowadays. maybe i should sell it to get a better computer. my brother might protest, but screw that. it ain't his fucking birthday present.

i like school because it's been relatively nice there, and i've done and learned a lot of things from there. which is why it baffles me when people say they can't stand school because of x, y and z bad reasons. is it because i'm autistic or what? i can't understand what the fucking problem is!

Mine ain't no super high tech special gaming computer made to run the latest modern games. It just barely manages with only 6Gigs of RAM. Im not even sure of the processor or what that does...

You probably won't get too much unless its a newer system.

And if its your's then he has no right to get mad.

Some people just don't like school. It was always annoying to me.

Its not cause you're autistic or anything like that, some people like you just like school.

And its different problems for different people.

Congrats, you are no longer a brony.

How do you feel, sir?

• Brohoof 1

I only use the term Brony to refer to someone that's fairly knowledgeable about the show.

Much like how I call my brother a Trekkie because he knows far more about Star Trek than I would.

In other news...

I'm bored on my Xbox, and I can't decide what to play...

I don't wanna play Borderlands, and I'm bored of Minecraft.

You should get Gears if you don't already have it.

You won't have boredom in that game. Just anger.

You'll be so angry that you won't have time to be bored.

There's no shame in that.

You don't get to judge Hven, you never played the game.

Hah! I saw it! Posted Image

Actually, I did.

My quote messed up and got deleted so I never actually posted it.

And I hate you for confusing me and my body like that~

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

Are you bored enough?

Yes. :3My CDs:

Assassin's Creed BrotherhoodAssassin's Creed RevelationsBlurBorderlands 1 & 2 (Borrowing them both from my brother)Burnout ParadiseCall of Duty 3 through to Modern Warfare 3Crackdown 2Dead RisingFable 2 & 3Final Fantasy XIIIGrand Theft Auto IVHalo 3, ODST and ReachJust CauseLeft 4 Dead 1 & 2Max Payne 3Medal of Honor AirborneMetal Gear Solid HD CollectionElder Scrolls Oblivion & SkyrimThe Orange BoxPro Evolution Soccer 6 (I don't know why I have this)Project Gotham Racing 3Rayman OriginsSaints Row 2 & 3Skate 2 & 3WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2007 & 2009TRON EvolutionKinect Adventures

Xbox Live Arcade:

Alien Hominid HDBomberman LIVECastle CrashersCommand & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's ChallengeDash of DestructionDeadliest WarriorDead Rising 2: Case Zero & Case WestDoritos Crash CourseFatal Fury SpecialGotham City ImpostorsHappy WarsHarm's WayHexic HDMars Rover Landing (Yeah, that's a game)MinecraftMortal Kombat 3N+PegglePlants vs ZombiesPortal: Still Alive (I technically have two copies of the same game because of The Orange Box)Rez HDSpeedball 2Splosion ManTotemballTrials HD & EvolutionWorms 1 & 2Wreckateer

So... This took around half an hour to type up.Not as bored now. WOO!

• Brohoof 1

Yes. :3My CDs:

Assassin's Creed BrotherhoodAssassin's Creed RevelationsBlurBorderlands 1 & 2 (Borrowing them both from my brother)Burnout ParadiseCall of Duty 3 through to Modern Warfare 3Crackdown 2Dead RisingFable 2 & 3Final Fantasy XIIIGrand Theft Auto IVHalo 3, ODST and ReachJust CauseLeft 4 Dead 1 & 2Max Payne 3Medal of Honor AirborneMetal Gear Solid HD CollectionElder Scrolls Oblivion & SkyrimThe Orange BoxPro Evolution Soccer 6 (I don't know why I have this)Project Gotham Racing 3Rayman OriginsSaints Row 2 & 3Skate 2 & 3WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2007 & 2009TRON EvolutionKinect Adventures

Xbox Live Arcade:

Alien Hominid HDBomberman LIVECastle CrashersCommand & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's ChallengeDash of DestructionDeadliest WarriorDead Rising 2: Case Zero & Case WestDoritos Crash CourseFatal Fury SpecialGotham City ImpostorsHappy WarsHarm's WayHexic HDMars Rover Landing (Yeah, that's a game)MinecraftMortal Kombat 3N+PegglePlants vs ZombiesPortal: Still Alive (I technically have two copies of the same game because of The Orange Box)Rez HDSpeedball 2Splosion ManTotemballTrials HD & EvolutionWorms 1 & 2Wreckateer

So... This took around half an hour to type up.Not as bored now. WOO!

i can beat that. anyone want to see my music collection?

@@JayBee, Play Rayman Origins.

I've completed Rayman's story.

The only things left to do on there is beat one chest chase, and do all the speedruns... And kill the final boss.

The only way I can get to kill the final boss is by doing the last chest run, and that chest is a freaking huge pain in the butt.

I guess I could play it :3

• Brohoof 1