General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Id tap dat regardless ...waitaminute...

What stallion wouldn't?

Hmm, I think I've seen that before. Posted Image

Oh, Pinkie! She so silly! Posted Image

Im actually not surprised she's not trying to eat Vannelope's hair since it looks like candy and all... Posted Image

I'm not sure what's a bigger threat to Sugar Rush, the Cy-Bugs or Pinkie :P

• Brohoof 2

i had another short dream melody going through me when i woke up today:

http://soundcloud.com/viscramaelstrom/dream-strings

Though Big Macintosh DOES taste a little like a big mac. Don't ask me how I know that.

well, you were eating Big Mac's meat, i'd presume, and Bic Macs are made with meat, so...

Anchovies are terrible, no one likes them. Mushrooms are amazing though.

this is a guy who knows what he's talking about.

my camera seems to work pretty well!

post-374-0-82859000-1354449633_thumb.jpg

post-374-0-82859000-1354449633_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Breaking news on the Ganaramian News Network: Feldian leadership still continues to be a dangerous leadershit. This just in on KGDI: Feldian leaders continue to oppress each other. And just as noontime begins to roll in, we begin to see what appears to be a riot over in the Feldian Palace. Our helicopters are still trying to get a good look at the area, but it seems that we have a chicken trying to subdue a bald person... And in today's news, some random bald guy gets killed by being pecked by a chicken nonstop for 27 hours. He may have been one of the Feldian leaders, but his body is currently unidentifiable. Doctors say that this may be the toughest autopsy yet. Today on the Ganaramian Inquirer: Bald man killed by chicken; Culprit still on the loose. This may be the most ironic thing yet since the Alaska-Russia land bridge has now reformed: Chickens are now crossing roads en masse. Farmers are left stumped. People across the Ganaramian Nation have been thankful for their coexistence with the Feldian Empire, but now citizens everywhere are becoming more and more scared as their government continues to crumble. This just in: KFC has gone out of business. ... And doctors are now saying that a new disease has now cropped up that's more ravaging than chicken pox: Scootapox is what it has been dubbed. Ganaramians everywhere are advised to get a vaccine as soon as possible. ... Chaos continues as the Feldian leader is continually trolled by chocolate rain. ... Everywhere in schools, children and teachers are finding fragments of cotton candy in their chocolate milk. The Ganaramian Department of Food and Agriculture are still trying to determine the cause. The water system in the Ganaramian Nation has been found to be contaminated with chocolate milk. Experts believe that this may be run-off from the Feldian Empire, but sceptics believe that it may have been the fault of the recent chicken migration. ... And it appears that there is an all-out massacre of chickens everywhere, being suffocated by cotton candy down in the Feldian plaza. This just in on KGDI: The bald guy has been identified as the Feldian leader himself. This is an automatically generated theoretical news scenario, by the way. (If you can identify those I've "antagonised", you deserve a cookie.)

It's time I change my username and grow a beard to hide my identity.
  • Brohoof 2

G'morning guys :3

does SoundCloud count the times you play your own sounds on there, or is it only from other people??

I think your own playbacks get piled on top of it.I'm not too sure though.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING, GCTERS!!! *shot* Um, sorry... Caps... Anyways... What's u---

well, you were eating Big Mac's meat, i'd presume, and Bic Macs are made with meat, so...

... What... This is what I miss when I go to bed...?

• Brohoof 3

Guys, hear me out when I say this:TzHaar-Hurs can't use ladders or stairs. However, they're physically immune to the "arrow to the knee" joke.

What about the "water spell to the face" joke?

Saved that picture forever.

Spoiler the bigger pictures that you quote (or snip them).

That ones not that big, but just a heads up when one is posted and you want to quote it.

Poor Caco. Posted Image

Speaking of which, its pure amazing to watch them explode when you shoot them with rockets.

or Berserk-punch them in the face, tearing the upper-half of the Caco into the air. speaking of Cacos...

Posted Image

...shoulda laid off the cheese doodles.

Posted Image

this is slightly harder to overkill

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

*gets sent flying off the couch, crashing onto the floor* Oof... Watch where you flop, Jade...

It's my couch now, filly.

Though you're free to join me. :3

• Brohoof 1