General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Atleast that proves Vanny-kins has awesome quotes to go along with certain situations. For instance, I can use that "You aren't from here, are you?" quote for greeting newbs.

that quote sounds somewhat generic. it might sound better in proper context, though. not that i'm able to watch Wreck-it-Ralph anytime soon, though...

here's a neat idea for a fanfic, the 6 ponies the mane 6 were based off of are their parents and were friends when they were younger

That actually sounds very nice! Oh yeah, here's one for you P_M, because it involves all generations.

A sort of Olympic Games style with all of the pony generations so far, including protagonists, antagonists and more.

Some random video about something Japanese. 8man or something..Had an 8 on his chest... Like a really old and somewhat bad tv show from the past.

Okay, good. You went to the right 8chan. Were you surprised when it was some random Japanese TV show instead of an image board?

• Brohoof 1

Okay, good. You went to the right 8chan. Were you surprised when it was some random Japanese TV show instead of an image board?

Actually, yes.

I was not expecting a playlist of videos. And I was definitely not expecting some random Japanese TV show to start blaring out.

Especially since you said that I would really like it.

And I return yet again, astral ponies. 

Astral ponies...I have no idea what I'm thinking of now. Sailor Moon or Saint Seiya...hope it's the last one.laugh.png Hi bro!smile.png Also, you cahnge avatars fast!wacko.png

• Brohoof 1

Goodness, people can be so violent...

tumblr_meenrcOhrA1r5yhbco1_500.jpg

Actually, yes.

I was not expecting a playlist of videos. And I was definitely not expecting some random Japanese TV show to start blaring out.

Especially since you said that I would really like it.

That's the joke.

silly_pinkie_pie_by_fluffikitten-d3h02a8

• Brohoof 3

Astral ponies...I have no idea what I'm thinking of now. Sailor Moon or Saint Seiya...hope it's the last one.laugh.png Hi bro!smile.png Also, you cahnge avatars fast!wacko.png

Next time I will say something different. Oh yes, yes I will.

Hey, yeah. I didn't like the last one. This Setsuna is much better. 'Sup?

Next time I will say something different. Oh yes, yes I will.

Hey, yeah. I didn't like the last one. This Setsuna is much better. 'Sup?

I shall be waiting.ph34r.png

And I don't know who he is. I'm a bit rusty in the anime department.laugh.png

When I read 'Astral' I thought of 'Astral Runes' first.

Runescape?

• Brohoof 1

AfF8D.png

The lack of Trixie banner greatly disturbs me

it shouldn't be til it's published. maybe a mod or so was able to read it. either that or you were nervous-reading it 8 seperate times.

pardon my blunt edge here, but you can't have sex with a game console. so the stallion wins.

yeah. i went there.

ah shit, those blasted moderators :c

Anyway, you can't play GTA on a stallion. Yes you can take him for a ride across the country while carrying a minigun, but that would kills the point.

da hello kitty iz goin on in here!?

GWn4g.png

Welcome to the "infamous" GCT, hope you enjoy your.... stay? tongue.png

Bear in mind that this place is hard to follow and is constantly switching topic. x)

You make it sounds like it is a bad thing :V

I noticed a bunch of people who don't frequent this place randomly dropped in, make a single post, then left. How odd.

Also, the traitor Street Comedy stopped by disguised as a new user. So, what did he do under the guise of futuredog? And another strange person pretending to be a scary version of Pinkie Pie paid us a visit. Anyone remember Zalgy Cakes?

Someone made a thread in General Discussion, and he recommended GCT to hang out wacko.png

>street comedy

>banned

And you said that I shunned him was a bad thing tongue.png

you can't kill someone insane, bruh.

feel free to enjoy the benefit of no bathroom access, then.

*blast the floor with Fireball

There, insta-shithole

Writer's block. Oh god, the writer's block. I'm supposed to be revising a rhetorical analysis for College Writing, but nothing is coming to mind. I've got the ideas in my head but the transition to Pages is not coming easily.

Try to distract yourself from the problem, do something relaxing but mind-taxing.

more_bang_for_your_buck_by_pixelkitties-

Oh my sides ZlCHy.png

Suddenly 117 and and the spent bullet casings is freakin' priceless

Anyway, hello![/hr]

• Brohoof 2

Someone made a thread in General Discussion, and he recommended GCT to hang out
Show me. I miss a lot when I'm sick...
And you said that I shunned him was a bad thing
This is what I have to say about Street Comedy.

http://hark.com/clips/dxxnzjtywk-you-are-part-of-the-rebel-alliance-and-a-traitor

And when did I say shunning a traitor was a bad thing? huh.png

Holy shit Scootabloom brohoofed that post within like 5 damn seconds of it posting! ohmy.png

I now know what it feels like to be instahoofed.

Its really odd.... :|

Now you know how I feel when you do this to me. 

YES

50985%20-%20artist%20oceanbreezebrony%20

Rainbow Dash's behind is rather oddly shaped in this image. 

I would like to chat in this thread but I never know what the hell is going on...

The regulars here don't even know what's going on half the time.

Hey everyone, go check out 8chan. It's a pretty cool place. Haven, you will especially love it.

Are you just looking through a list of chans put in numerical order?

• Brohoof 2

Are you just looking through a list of chans put in numerical order?

Uh, no. Why would I? Anyone can search 0chan, 1chan, 2chan, 3chan, etc. Plus, 8chan is just a practical joke. Search for it yourself and you'll see. 

You once commented about me shunning Street Comedy as "bad... bad thing"

Well, was he a dirty traitor back then?

Ah yes, very informative. But, he revealed our biggest secret!

Go on the general chat thread at least once a day. Not only is it the best place to socialize and make friends on the forums, it's also a great way to get brohoofs (since in the general chat thread it doesn't count your posts but it counts brohoofs)