General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

So, there's a new convention coming to New York City. As a New Yorker, I'm completely cool with it. But I'm still quite unsure about going because one of its major promoters is a good friend with a sockpuppet who's had a history of bashing "rabid" bronies (which does nothing except make the so-called "sane" brony look just as bad or worse than the person she's demonizing) in a well-known NSFW Tumblr and DA group.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

Find reasons to love yourself.

and/or

Find something to get your mind off of everything for a while.

it's hard to when you've been stuck in the negative way of thinking for years.

i tend to play Doom or go fuck everything and put on some hardass splittercore, but it's not helping all the time.

i tend to play Doom or go fuck everything and put on some hardass splittercore, but it's not helping all the time.

Aaah, I can see that.

Hmmm, since you love music, listening to it doesn't help?

Like, listening to whatever has the power to calm you down or anything like that?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling fine. I can relate and the only thing that helps (or at least the only thing that helps me) is time. Sometimes we need these ups and downs to remember why we're still here.

Also, hello thread.  

Aaah, I can see that.

Hmmm, since you love music, listening to it doesn't help?

Like, listening to whatever has the power to calm you down or anything like that?

usually, but in such scenarios, it becomes more background noise to drown out the world than anything else.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling fine. I can relate and the only thing that helps (or at least the only thing that helps me) is time. Sometimes we need these ups and downs to remember why we're still here.

i'm sick of feeling that i have little ability to control my own life, and take action of it. instead, i bring myself down like this.

usually, but in such scenarios, it becomes more background noise to drown out the world than anything else.

i'm sick of feeling that i have little ability to control my own life, and take action of it. instead, i bring myself down like this.

And is that so? Do you truly lack the ability to command your life?

And is that so? Do you truly lack the ability to command your life?

no, of course not. tis why i've chosen all of these classes at school, so i can finally learn and get pursued of my own goals in life. i do however have a bit of an inferiority complex. i tend to feel brought down by everyone else's art when compared to mine.

no, of course not. tis why i've chosen all of these classes at school, so i can finally learn and get pursued of my own goals in life. i do however have a bit of an inferiority complex. i tend to feel brought down by everyone else's art when compared to mine.

What is it that you are studying right now? 

What is it that you are studying right now? 

technically, i've gone the electronics-computer course for almost 3 years now. it's only recently that i've been interested in art. well, i got interested in it at the end of 1st year in school, but it wasn't until the end of 2nd year that i had finished a handful of courses, so i could take a lot of other courses. i then chose art-related subjects, such as photography, video, art-class, audio engineering, and now recently, digital arts. it's what i feel i want to do in life.

you know what helps Molestia when she's not in a good mood?!

a royal horn in the butt?

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Fuck everyone else. Seriously, don't let anyone else's art get you down. You did it to the best of the ability. Hell, even use them to learn from them, but don't just let it get you down.

I used to completely hate my drawn art simply because I couldn't do it. At some point I stopped caring and turned in what I had instead of ripping it to shreds and trying again.

Mares and stallions?

Why would Molestia not be in a good mood? She is Molestia, she has all the means to be happy all day long.

technically, i've gone the electronics-computer course for almost 3 years now. it's only recently that i've been interested in art. well, i got interested in it at the end of 1st year in school, but it wasn't until the end of 2nd year that i had finished a handful of courses, so i could take a lot of other courses. i then chose art-related subjects, such as photography, video, art-class, audio engineering, and now recently, digital arts. it's what i feel i want to do in life.

Well you've done so much I'm sure you've got a pretty potent mind. Don't become an obstacle to yourself and remember that no matter how long it takes, you will excel in your own area of expertise. You've still got time, you're young and you've got the will to do things. I think you should always be happy because of all of this. Remember your own will to succeed whenever you start feeling down. 

I wanna hear how many sexual innuendo's people come up with from my responce there...

reading 50 shades of gray?

*shot*

Fuck everyone else. Seriously, don't let anyone else's art get you down. You did it to the best of the ability. Hell, even use them to learn from them, but don't just let it get you down.

I used to completely hate my drawn art simply because I couldn't do it. At some point I stopped caring and turned in what I had instead of ripping it to shreds and trying again.

i try not to let it bother me, but i create obstacles in my path every so often, anyway. i guess i'm in a bit of a art-block as of now: no motivation to work on the song, no motivation to manipulate pictures, no motivation to write, etc. so i get a bit more easier pissed off and angsty because of this.

not that i am bad in what i do, though. if that were the case, i'd probably hear it far too often.

Well you've done so much I'm sure you've got a pretty potent mind. Don't become an obstacle to yourself and remember that no matter how long it takes, you will excel in your own area of expertise. You've still got time, you're young and you've got the will to do things. I think you should always be happy because of all of this. Remember your own will to succeed whenever you start feeling down. 

that's what i hope will happen. that's why i keep on living my life. in hope that things will get better. things will get better, i know that. i've come to this point now, i don't want to give up just yet.

Hello GCT! How's everyone doing? Now my mind's rested after yesterday's long thinking work. :P

So, there's a new convention coming to New York City. As a New Yorker, I'm completely cool with it. But I'm still quite unsure about going because one of its major promoters is a good friend with a sockpuppet who's had a history of bashing "rabid" bronies (which does nothing except make the so-called "sane" brony look just as bad or worse than the person she's demonizing) in a well-known NSFW Tumblr and DA group.

Hmmm...I think I should still go. Leave any personal opinions and discussions outside, because you don't want your experience ruined. Trust me, I know what you mean, but you ARE getting the chance to meet some important people, plus having a good time in a ponycon. I think you should care about that first and foremost. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm...I think I should still go. Leave any personal opinions and discussions outside, because you don't want your experience ruined. Trust me, I know what you mean, but you ARE getting the chance to meet some important people, plus having a good time in a ponycon. I think you should care about that first and foremost. :)
Like I said, I'm unsure about going or not. I did go to BronyCon this summer, which is one of the best times in my life. But this code of ethics always itches on my mind, and it's one that, once crossed, goes into my head. Over the years, I've severed several online friendships because I've seen them continually bash inexperienced or "rabid" fans.

I'm sure I'll have a good time if I go, but as of this point, my stubborn morals may make the events a tad less enjoyable.

Like I said, I'm unsure about going or not. I did go to BronyCon this summer, which is one of the best times in my life. But this code of ethics always itches on my mind, and it's one that, once crossed, goes into my head. Over the years, I've severed several online friendships because I've seen them continually bash inexperienced or "rabid" fans.

I'm sure I'll have a good time if I go, but as of this point, my stubborn morals may make the events a tad less enjoyable.

Well, why don't you forget about that fact for a moment. I know you are a pretty moral guy, and if you see yourself breaking that, you'd rather hit yourself against the wall before that. however, it's not going against your moral to have a good time. You're not encouraging what she does. It just so happened to be a coincidence. If you go with the thought in mind that you are, you're doing bad to yourself.

• Brohoof 1