General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My room's pretty small as well.

Taken from the squishiest corners of both sides

L9iWG.jpg

jezhC.jpg

How can you guys function in such a tiny area?

I also feel slightly bad for just sitting in the room I'm in right now. :x

Say, have you read some of the already existing RPs?

I have not. Something has to fully catch my attention for me to read, which, can only be done if I'm drawn into at least the first part.

Sadly, this is true for all reading material. :/

I do plan on reading the train one that Ganny has though. Eventually. :x

I only ever use my room for sleeping, and playing on my Xbox (And occasionally watching TV)
My computer's downstairs in the roomiest room of the house... Yet it still feels cramped in here.

This is reason #2 of why I can't wait to move out. :P
  • Brohoof 1

New christmas siggy and avatar I like the outcome :3 pinkie pie & derpy are just so adorable :D

There is so much jelly going on right now! :o

Did you make that yourself?!

And you're absolutely correct about them two being adorable! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

And I thought my room was small...

988ZM.jpg?1

This is an old pic taken on a crappy iPooed camera, but it's still pretty much the same. Clothes everywhere, my bag is sitting in the same exact spot it is in the picture right now, etc.

Edited by bluetrace

Huh. My room is hardly enough for me to lie down and I'm perfectly okay with that

I do plan on reading the train one that Ganny has though. Eventually. :x

You might want to start with Scootacool's one. It gives you a general idea on how to write something longer.

• Brohoof 1

Nevermind. I figured everything out.

Basically, due to using this harddrive on two separate computers, it renamed the file paths of a bunch of stuff and the game could not locate the Brutal Doom mod, thus resulting in an error and me facepalming over my sheer stupidity.

i see. glad you were able to figure it out.

Not having monies sucks... That reminds me, I need to get a job.

I don't think I'll ever learn how to use a double bass. Just not my style, I guess.

i don't have a job. i don't much see the point in it right now. i have school, and it'd probably stress me out.

because i have an insane fetish for extreme drum rhythms, of course i'd want to be able to perform double bass.

Go for it :3

i'm doing it right now.

it's comfy and has everything i need up closely. i only ever use the computer and the music stuff i have here, so i'm all set.

• Brohoof 1

And I thought my room was small...

988ZM.jpg?1

This is an old pic taken on a crappy iPooed camera, but it's still pretty much the same. Clothes everywhere, my bag is sitting in the same exact spot it is in the picture right now, etc.

I feel like taking one of my room now..

Thats not too bad

Is there like something between drummers and having dirty rooms?

Cause mine is horrible atm. :x

What brand is your set?

I'm jelly that it actually looks nice instead of bland pure white...

Youtube has some great tutorials and such thats how I have been learning slowly when I have some free time on my hands.

You can even download photoshop too 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpS_G23RYZE

I guess I'll have to make my self chill down on gaming for a while to pick this up.

I also really wanna learn how to vector as well.

And get my drawing ability up. Cause its horribly low.

But Photoshop cost, don't it?

At least the good versions, right?

Aah, pirating, right.

Arrgh, matey!

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty
  • Brohoof 1

i must mention that i adore how the letters are laid out in your signature. :3

It took me forever to find a merry christmas that looked nice xD most the ones I found were blurry and meh looking

I also really wanna learn how to vector as well. And get my drawing ability up. Cause its horribly low.   But Photoshop cost, don't it? At least the good versions, right?

I also want to learn to vector, during the christmas break I'll be trying my hand at that. The video above has a free full version of CS5 and I have been using it since this past july. You can get any other previous version of photoshop from youtube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPuoztRDavI

It took me forever to find a merry christmas that looked nice xD most the ones I found were blurry and meh looking

I also want to learn to vector, during the christmas break I'll be trying my hand at that. The video above has a free full version of CS5 and I have been using it since this past july. You can get any other previous version of photoshop from youtube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPuoztRDavI

But honestly gimp is if not better than PS and it is open-source which is epic. Photoshop does cost like somewhere around 450$+ but there is always ways around that >.< 

• Brohoof 1

Aah, pirating, right. Arrgh, matey!

[Replaces one of your legs with a peg]
Arrgh, Pegleg Haven sailin' the fine seas of the interwebs. Edited by JayBee
  • Brohoof 3

i don't have a job. i don't much see the point in it right now. i have school, and it'd probably stress me out.

because i have an insane fetish for extreme drum rhythms, of course i'd want to be able to perform double bass.

I'm just gonna go for a job over the summer, since it would probably stress me out too having to juggle both at the same time.

And who says you can't do extreme drum rhythms without a double bass?

I feel like taking one of my room now..

Thats not too bad

Is there like something between drummers and having dirty rooms?

Cause mine is horrible atm. :x

What brand is your set?

I'm jelly that it actually looks nice instead of bland pure white...

Do eet.

And I think so, because a drummer friend of mine puts clothes and stuff on her kit too...

It's a Gretsch from the 1960's with a creamy white oyster shell finish on it. It's managed to stay white after all these years because it hasn't sat in bar rooms or in damp garages for any long period of time. The hardware is a bit beat up, but the shell is in brilliant condition.

• Brohoof 1