General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

actually, i have a lot of metal in my playlist. i just am not that knowledgable about metal in general. i think i know about what basically constitutes as trash metal, speed metal, groove metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, metalcore, etc., but it's only really on the surface and not very in depth knowledge.

You said you don't know shit about metal, and you already know more than I do. I didn't even know "groove metal" was a thing.

• Brohoof 1

You said you don't know shit about metal, and you already know more than I do. I didn't even know "groove metal" was a thing.

i didn't either, until an album by Pantera came up in my playlist, and i wondered what the fuck groove metal was. apparently it's trash metal played at mid-tempo.

actually, i have a lot of metal in my playlist. i just am not that knowledgable about metal in general. i think i know about what basically constitutes as trash metal, speed metal, groove metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, metalcore, etc., but it's only really on the surface and not very in depth knowledge.

Well, that makes two of us then.

I can't tell anyone what differentiates anything from anything.

Though, apparently I listen to and love metalcore and deathcore more than anything. According to outside sources...

i didn't either, until an album by Pantera came up in my playlist, and i wondered what the fuck groove metal was. apparently it's trash metal played at mid-tempo.

This only makes it worse on me as I have a little Pantera...

And I still didn't know that existed.

fMFP3.jpg

So should you delete some, could you still find those images?

Never tried it, but it could works I guess AhGSr.png

It would be much easier if you have a folder inside your computer to store all the images instead.

• Brohoof 2

Never tried it, but it could works I guess AhGSr.png

It would be much easier if you have a folder inside your computer to store all the images instead.

it's useless if you have a shit sense of organization like me, which is why i upped a bunch of images onto imgur. the only thing i organize to death is my music folder, which is about 850+ GB at this point.

I don't even know what trash metal is.

Well, that makes two of us then.

I can't tell anyone what differentiates anything from anything.

Though, apparently I listen to and love metalcore and deathcore more than anything. According to outside sources...

I'm not good with genres either.

Does that involve a lot of screaming? Because I hate when singers scream.

• Brohoof 1

it's useless if you have a shit sense of organization like me, which is why i upped a bunch of images onto imgur. the only thing i organize to death is my music folder, which is about 850+ GB at this point.

It's never late to start organize things now YDwKF.png

850+GB worth of musics... By the stars, what kind of songs did you get in there? Did you actually listen to them all? 3lnNF.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna go for a job over the summer, since it would probably stress me out too having to juggle both at the same time.

And who says you can't do extreme drum rhythms without a double bass?

Do eet.

And I think so, because a drummer friend of mine puts clothes and stuff on her kit too...

It's a Gretsch from the 1960's with a creamy white oyster shell finish on it. It's managed to stay white after all these years because it hasn't sat in bar rooms or in damp garages for any long period of time. The hardware is a bit beat up, but the shell is in brilliant condition.

Ok.

Here is a little tour around my room in no specific order.

I ain't got nothing special in here, so no need for any commentary.

Yes, it is in massive disarray right now, so bear with me... :x

imag0293ew.jpg

imag0295y.jpg

imag0296d.jpg

imag0294az.jpg

imag0297j.jpg

I actually don't put clothes on my kit. Just the area surrounding it...

And I'm still jelly at dat shell.

I don't even know what trash metal is.

I'm not good with genres either.

Does that involve a lot of screaming? Because I hate when singers scream.

It can and sometimes does, but it can also be regular singing with some deep growls.

Vissy probably knows more than I do. :x

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

Goddamnit, man. At least buy some baskets to get all those clothes in one place D:

Does anyone have a name for a Zebra godess?

Zul Thalia?

• Brohoof 1

It's never late to start organize things now YDwKF.png

850+GB worth of musics... By the stars, what kind of songs did you get in there? Did you actually listen to them all? 3lnNF.png

i guess so, but tell that to the lousy mind of mine! D:

and i try to. i put on Shuffle Album and listen to it that way. i'm bound to go through all of it at some point, right? :v

i guess so, but tell that to the lousy mind of mine! D:

First thing first, make a folder filled with another folders designated for each type of images (scenery, pony, reaction images, funny, art, wallpaper, or maybe bands), then whenever you found an interesting picture, safe it into the right folder. When you have some meantime you can start organizing the old images slowly.

Sooner or later things will get better

and i try to. i put on Shuffle Album and listen to it that way. i'm bound to go through all of it at some point, right? :v

If you have like 200 songs and you plays them at random, you will bound to have a dozen of songs you will never hear :x

Hmm... I think I'll use this...

Really? 3lnNF.png

It was a nickname I once used in a mmorpg

My friend insists that he's not a fan of MLP, yet he just sent me an image of Fluttershy's butt on Skype.

Meh.

I must ask, where'd you get your avatar?

Ok.

Here is a little tour around my room in no specific order.

I ain't got nothing special in here, so no need for any commentary.

*snip*

I actually don't put clothes on my kit. Just the area surrounding it...

And I'm still jelly at dat shell.

And then a million obsessive compulsive people cried out in terror.

That kit isn't bad. You have better heads than I do, actually. I have these cheap Attack brand ones, and you have Evans which are probably a bit better than mine. I don't like how mine sound.

I'd much rather a dark finished wood grain shell, to be completely honest. The pearl look is starting to get old.

My friend insists that he's not a fan of MLP, yet he just sent me an image of Fluttershy's butt on Skype.

Meh.

I'd be happy if someone sent me a picture of Fluttershy's butt.

If you hang out with him enough, you might rub off on him. Also, the first stage of becoming a pony fan is denial.

I must ask, where'd you get your avatar?

I slapped it together myself on Photoshop using 2 different vectors.

I recolored the pony so that it was my OC's colors. :3

I'd be happy if someone sent me a picture of Fluttershy's butt.

If you hang out with him enough, you might rub off on him. Also, the first stage of becoming a pony fan is denial.

I was pretty happy ;3

He's said he might start watching MLP properly at some point, but only when he's bored enough.

First thing first, make a folder filled with another folders designated for each type of images (scenery, pony, reaction images, funny, art, wallpaper, or maybe bands), then whenever you found an interesting picture, safe it into the right folder. When you have some meantime you can start organizing the old images slowly.

Sooner or later things will get better

If you have like 200 songs and you plays them at random, you will bound to have a dozen of songs you will never hear :x

i suppose i could do that. i don't hold images in as high regard as i do with music, though (well, unless it's my art or pictures of my chars or whatever).

and i don't go through random songs. i go through random ALBUMS.

Am I the only one who finds these winking pony avatars a bit creepy?

Some of them are a little unsettling.

Not as unsettling as what most of us did for Halloween though :P

• Brohoof 1

I slapped it together myself on Photoshop using 2 different vectors.

I recolored the pony so that it was my OC's colors. :3

i can't do that because of how Viscra looks like. her muzzle isn't strictly female or male, and her skin colour is black with a white stripe. all i can use is existing art of my OCs to make new avatars (like the one i have now).