General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My internet connection didn't work on my old DS so mom bought me a 3DS XL.

I gave her my old one so she could still play the games and stuff that she likes on it :)

I have an odd feeling it wasn't compatible with your router. I remember seeing a few things on that.

3DS XL suck and are going backwards. You're supposed to get smaller, not bigger. I don't need nor have room for a brick to sit in my pocket. I had that happen enough with the original DS, but it was actually more functional than this one, so it was fine.

This thing is a legit waste. :V

Pretty sure Youtube got some tutorials on how to scream correctly VnCRQ.png

Most of the time they only says "get a bigger lung" though

I've seen a few, but I've never really tried.

A lot also say to use your diaphragm, but don't say how to actually do so...

Fluttershy is good at that ;)

Hmmm, I might need to pay her a visit then. :wacko:

im hitting the hay soon so I'll be heading out. Probably be on here more often after this week. Take care you guys peace

Night!

• Brohoof 1

im hitting the hay soon so I'll be heading out. Probably be on here more often after this week. Take care you guys peace

Night!

More so when you happen to have a certain...Zoop.....in there with you.

But nothing is worth than Chat roulette. Literally, don't go there unless you meet the requirements:

1) Confident in your sexuality

2) Are not easily broken/disgusted

3) Are not afraid of seen men's junk

A certain Zoop? G16t5.png

Chat Roulette is filled to the brim with sexual deviants and predators, might as well go to /b/ and enjoy the scene there

A lot also say to use your diaphragm, but don't say how to actually do so...

Try this: Inhale, but without raising your chest, widen your stomach to drag the lung to the bottom instead.

Well, there is more than that, but I'm not the best man when it comes to breathing :c

• Brohoof 1

everyone has a right to they're own opinions :)

That is very true! :3

Their - Possessive term

They're - Contraction of they are

There - Refers to a location

Get it right.

Wow, I actually didn't notice that for once... :wacko:

My Grammar Nazi must be asleep or something. Lazy bastard..

Edited by TGAP Haven

Night!

A certain Zoop? G16t5.png

Chat Roulette is filled to the brim with sexual deviants and predators, might as well go to /b/ and enjoy the scene there

Try this: Inhale, but without raising your chest, widen your stomach to drag the lung to the bottom instead.

Well, there is more than that, but I'm not the best man when it comes to breathing :c

gotta get on this Chat Roulette

@

... What happened to your story typing thing? I was viewing it while playing my game... When I went to read what I missed... It said I didn't have permission to view it? What happened? o.o

I've seen a few, but I've never really tried. A lot also say to use your diaphragm, but don't say how to actually do so...

The Art of Screaming is good for that, and it may be listed somewhere online. They have good vocal exercises.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 1

NO! Screw your opinions no one has a right to their own opinions!  :angry:

jk buneas noches peoples

BWAAAAAAAH! NO ONE CAN BE DIFFERENT THAN ME IN ANYWAY! ESPECIALLY NOT IN THINKING THINGS! :angry:

@, He's harsh on us huh?

Uhh, who?

No one's been harsh on me.

And don't mind Ganny too much. He's just doing what most Grammar Nazi's would do.

Art of screaming? Why not Art of Whining?

There was a copyright issue. Some fictional cartoon pony has all the rights to The Art of Whining.

• Brohoof 1

I totally screwed up on Dash's speed. In the physics presentation video, I misheard "meters per second" as "miles per second"

But then again, Dash's speed is very confusing. According to everyone, she moves at mach 10 during the sonic rainbom. But a sonic boom happens only when something hits mach 1. So because of the fact that you can actually see a mach cone around Dash (what happens after hitting mach 1) before she even does the sonic rainboom, I guess it's fair to assume that the sonic rainboom is totally different in terms of requirements for a regular sonic boom, and requires a faster speed than mach 1, despite the fact that it's was stated that a sonic rainboom is a sonic boom and a rainbow. I know I'm WAY overthinking it, but that's the fun of it

• Brohoof 2

But then again, Dash's speed is very confusing. According to everyone, she moves at mach 10 during the sonic rainbom. But a sonic boom happens only when something hits mach 1.

Well, they only says RD reached Mach 10 is because the sonic cone around her bent to a certain degree that says she reached Mach 10, but I'm sure y'all know that normal physics don't work on FiM. I gotta say her max speed is around mach 1.5, not 10

There was a copyright issue. Some fictional cartoon pony has all the rights to The Art of Whining.

But that doesn't have to stop Haven to learn a thing or two from her xnB34.png

• Brohoof 1

i can imagine Ollie Williams from family guy commenting on mlp
 "now let's go to Ollie Williams for his opinion on the show, Ollie? ITS TALKING HORSES!
  and here is reaction to hurricane fluttershy:

"now let's go to Ollie Williams for the pony weather report, Ollie? THEY MADE A TORNADO"

i am wanting to work for the equestria inqurier as a pony version of ollie williams what would be good name for him and how should i design him?

Well, I think it's more fun to imagine that a sonic rainboom just has different requirements than a regular sonic boom

The thing is, as the bully said in the Cutie mark Chronicles and Sonic Rainboom episode, Sonic Rainbow is an old mare's tale. Nopony ever actually see any pegasi performed it outside RD, we don't have anything to say that Sonic Boom is slower than Sonic Rainboom, because there is none.

But that doesn't have to stop Haven to learn a thing or two from her

That's the thing, it kind of does. It was filmed without her knowing it was being filmed. She had to search the ends of the earth to find and burn all the copies so no one ever saw it again. It's a good thing the internet didn't exist in Equestria, otherwise she'd have no shot of achieving that goal.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! ^^

Everything in it look ok?

More specifically color wise?

Layout looks pretty awesome.

Color wise, not so awesome, but I can understand that the red and green in the fonts must've made that sig a bit of a bitch to make :P

The red in the text looks alright, but the green looks kinda muddy. I'm gonna guess you used the dropper on the tree to get that color. Try using the dropper on AJ's sweater, cos that's a much brighter green. :3

I totally screwed up on Dash's speed. In the physics presentation video, I misheard "meters per second" as "miles per second"

But then again, Dash's speed is very confusing. According to everyone, she moves at mach 10 during the sonic rainbom. But a sonic boom happens only when something hits mach 1. So because of the fact that you can actually see a mach cone around Dash (what happens after hitting mach 1) before she even does the sonic rainboom, I guess it's fair to assume that the sonic rainboom is totally different in terms of requirements for a regular sonic boom, and requires a faster speed than mach 1, despite the fact that it's was stated that a sonic rainboom is a sonic boom and a rainbow. I know I'm WAY overthinking it, but that's the fun of it

Even though you overthunk, it makes sense that a rainboom would be completely different in requirement to a standard sonic boom.

Good thinkin'. :D

• Brohoof 1

Random Luna, this thread could use some

37iM8.jpg

That's the thing, it kind of does. It was filmed without her knowing it was being filmed. She had to search the ends of the earth to find and burn all the copies so no one ever saw it again. It's a good thing the internet didn't exist in Equestria, otherwise she'd have no shot of achieving that goal.

Too late, Canterlot Royal Library already have one copy, and Luna loves it

176436__safe_rarity_animated_blushing_gl

She will have to live with the disgrace knowing that her whining can drives Diamond Dogs insane

Layout looks pretty awesome.

Color wise, not so awesome, but I can understand that the red and green in the fonts must've made that sig a bit of a bitch to make :P

The red in the text looks alright, but the green looks kinda muddy. I'm gonna guess you used the dropper on the tree to get that color. Try using the dropper on AJ's sweater, cos that's a much brighter green. :3

Actually, the original purpose of the sig was to have Trixie on it. Hence the background being that blue color. :x

I just liked the way it looked and kept it, completely forgetting I'm horrible with colors and can't even tell if they clash or not.

Any idea on a better background and border color?

And I actually just used a default green that I could actually tell was green. :x

But I shall steal the green from AJ's sweater momentarily.

Thanks for pointing that stuff out! :)

Fun Fact: The red and green in the letters look almost similar to me at certain angles.

*Wait, AJ's sweater is green?! :wacko:

Edited by TGAP Haven

I also totally miscalculated for Sonic during his transformations. I assumed that his speed would just double for every transformation, but I'm actually getting two different sources saying he's much faster. The Sonic wiki says that he can reach the speed of light during Super Sonic, which is 670,616,629 MPH. However, the Death Battle video says that his speed is increased a thousand fold, which would equal to only 2,304,000

I have no idea how fast Hyper Sonic is, since Death Battle doesn't mention it and the wiki doesn't say how faster he is in comparison to Super Sonic

School band. :V

Not that kind of band.

Because everything is made of matter?

If you're seriously asking, then cause everyone does for some reason in le crazy world.

Then you missed the whole Renaming War. :x

Umm, is that a remix of Party Rock Anthem by any chance?

Also, I posted in your thread.

yes. yes it is. it is better than party rock anthem. and i saw your post and added the song.

• Brohoof 1