General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Both are valid viewpoints. Seeing someone post a lot after they say they are too busy for one particular thread will cause someone to think that. And he didnt say lazy, but showing a lack of interest.

Either way, don't close it down over something this small. It's a very bad reason to do so.

You can't be so rash just cause one person thinks differently than you or others do. Not to mention I doubt you would be happy with the results.

Just leave it open and continue on with it.

Haven

I'm making a thread

I'm calling it THE GREAT AND POWERFUL ALLIANCE

should I do it?

Thing is, I may need to reopen up signups... We need to fill in one more spot.

should I do it?

Just waiting on the ad space I took out on some sites to work, and an answer to my question if MLPForums sells ad space xD

Wait, wut?

Both are valid viewpoints. Seeing someone post a lot after they say they are too busy for one particular thread will cause someone to think that. And he didnt say lazy, but showing a lack of interest.

Either way, don't close it down over something this small. It's a very bad reason to do so.

You can't be so rash just cause one person thinks differently than you or others do. Not to mention I doubt you would be happy with the results.

Yes, this guy is better suited to helping people.

• Brohoof 1

Thing is, I may need to reopen up signups... We need to fill in one more spot. Wait, wut?

Well, I really don't think you should have kicked him out in the firsy place over this, but if you need a spot filled then go ahead and reopen it.

Haven

I'm making a thread

should I do it?

Umm, sure?

I'm completely impartial to the idea, so its up to you.

Well, I really don't think you should have kicked him out in the firsy place over this, but if you need a spot filled then go ahead and reopen it.

I never even kicked him out; He voluntarily left at the thought of it.

-----

Also, yesterday made me extremely more lost on how I wanna build my computer...

I never even kicked him out; He voluntarily left at the thought of it.-----Also, yesterday made me extremely more lost on how I wanna build my computer...

Aah. I can see that happening.

Oh, well. It's done and over with. Just reopen it and continue on.

And I got nothing on the computer part. :/

I'm advertising my site via banner ads and I took out some space on 4 sites, 2 still going. Waiting on if MLPForums sells space.

If you want, I could throw a banner ad on my Tumblr page.

It doesn't get a lot of traffic, but hey. Free advertising for however long you want it. 

adblock

[smacks with a rolled up newspaper]

Naughty Ganny.

That's how people make money. (Including me)

Just getting into the Christmas spirit [WARNING] Strong language, if you are not a fan of strong language, don't open the spoiler :D

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY
YOU’RE SO FUCKING SLOW
AND FAT, WHAT DO YOU WEIGH
HA-HA-HA
YOU CAN’T FUCKING SING
I’LL START A FUCKING FIGHT
GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU FUCKING HO
I’M DRIVING HERE TONIGHT
JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE
OVER BODIES EVERYDAY (HEY)
JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL
BITCH WHAT DID I SAY
RUN THAT ASS CUZ YOU CANT HIDE
FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING SLEIGH
HEY

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™
  • Brohoof 4

Naughty Ganny.

That's how people make money. (Including me)

It's also the only way to help support the forums if you can't donate, right? :P

The reason I started using an adblocker was because having extraneous ads run in the background lagged my system like hell. Besides, regardless, I can opt out of the ads...

But would it matter if I weren't here...? I'm trying to get over what happened yesterday,...

What's it about...?
Adventure of course. The only kind of RP that's any fun to me. Interested? Still don't have any plot ideas since the ones I do have will be used for the GCT RP. But honestly, I want more roleplays, and there are rarely any available. And people have always told me "If it doesn't exist, make it." 

I wasn't even aware there was a problem. It's impossible to keep up with this thread.

Reading is your friend lad. I always read posts I miss just in case anyone is upset. Best not to step on any toes.

Just getting into the Christmas spirit [WARNING] Strong language, if you are not a fan of strong language, don't open the spoiler :D

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW

YOU’RE SO FUCKING SLOW

AND FAT, WHAT DO YOU WEIGH

HA-HA-HA

YOU CAN’T FUCKING SING

I’LL START A FUCKING FIGHT

GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU FUCKING HO

I’M DRIVING HERE TONIGHT

JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL

OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE

OVER BODIES EVERYDAY (HEY)

JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL

BITCH WHAT DID I SAY

RUN THAT ASS CUZ YOU CANT HIDE

FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING SLEIGH

HEY

That was fucking awesome! :D

It might be just me, but some of it felt kinda hard to fit in on time though.

Then again, with practice, it wouldn't be that hard at all.

Make more! :D

• Brohoof 1

GCT RP? Eh? I'm a bit curious :P

You haven't been paying attention...

Are you even aware of the fact I've been teaching fellow members how to roleplay?

Eh, I might as well explain anyway. I plan to create a roleplay limited to members of the GCT, just so my students will be working with people they are familiar with, and who I can trust not to sully my good RP. Rather unpleasant when someone does that you know. Details are a bit fuzzy, but Lapis Lazuli will be leading an expedition to the unknown south, where they will find a forest. Much adventure will ensue. But of course, Arcanel and Haven need to complete their lessons first.

I might be...

Okie dokes, Just need a good enough idea. I've already got the rules. I, um, borrowed them from Scootacool. I'm sure he won't mind.