General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yes. And she replied it was about her staying up and how i hurt her feelings, and it's not about my emotions.

She's wrong. It is about your emotions. Both of your emotions. Star is right. No one is perfect, and it is essential in any relationship for everyone to both acknowledge this and to accept this. Forgive yourself, and she should forgive you as well because that is, simply, the right thing to do.

Believe me, you don't need me here.

You have everyone else to rely on.

Ganaram. You're having another one of your depressive moments. You need to learn to recognize them for what they are and fight back. You don't have to buckle at the knees every. single. time. You can be stronger than that.

• Brohoof 3

I feel like I can't screw up like this anymore. I feel like..

Ender, from Ender's Game. Maybe reading that book isn't too great of an idea right now.

I know you're not in the best of you right now, but don't do anything harsh that you will regret later, okay?

For now, you need time to calm down. Try eating something or lying down for a bit, spend a few hours away from everyone. When you feels better, try to talk with her. Hopefully she will also calm down and ready to forgive you.

• Brohoof 3

She's wrong. It is about your emotions. Both of your emotions. Star is right. No one is perfect, and it is essential in any relationship for everyone to both acknowledge this and to accept this. Forgive yourself, and she should forgive you as well because that is, simply, the right thing to do.

I don't want to tell her she's wrong, though... I feel like that will only make things worse...

I just need rest...

• Brohoof 1

I just need rest...

This is the best thing that you could do right now. You are emotionally exhausted... Give yourself some time to recover. Then, tomorrow, approach life with a well-rested mind.

• Brohoof 3

I just need rest...

A good night's rest, brings a clearer mind. Just after an argument or dispute occurs, it is the worst time for both parties involved. You'll over think things, and it will get blown out of proportion. Worrying about it now will only bring further heartache.

• Brohoof 1

Bah, you have Star; He's far better than I'd ever be. Just leave me out in the corner, with the garbage. You don't need me.Besides, you'll just abandon this place for him, anyway.
Believe me, you don't need me here.You have everyone else to rely on.
Ganny. Stahp.

No seriously, stop. No one is leaving anywhere for somewhere else nor someone for someone else. I dont even know where you picked that up from.

You're apart of this place just like everyone else. So stop trying to separate yourself. Resistance is futile. :3

You're objectively wrong.
No u~

tumblr_mezt8z93Wu1rzgvsko1_1280.png

Rarity, it's not polite to insult your marefriend's sense of fashion.

tumblr_llq26s89wY1qfkiouo1_500.png

Twilight has an interesting life off-screen.

1WjCg.gif

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 2

It can froze your ass, and her resurrection form can be mistaken as ice sherbet :x

Sounds delicious.

Hmm... Berry, you think it's possible to do a Scootaloo image dump? :3

Ugh, I'm trying to read the latest posts on Pony Mystery Train over here! Please give me a moment.