General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I hate that I have to wait for Star Weaver to sign on. I really want to show him my latest post on Pony Mystery Theater.

It's a real doozy.

Put a piano under her and she might be able to play:

She wouldn't have the patience to learn something like that, it'd be a bunch of off key dribble. And she'd also have to speed her up to an astronomical amount, which isn't impossible... it is Pinkie Pie afterall.

Now I need some help with this one and its multiple parts! Lets see how much help I cab get. I am a 20 year old male and, I am kind of embarrassed to admit, but I want a tattoo of some of the ponies or their cutie marks. Is it weird for me to ask my tattoo artist for one? I ahead have one tattoo for my fire department from the guy but would anyone else get one? I would also get it where I could cover it so i am not ridiculed at my fire station. Any advice on this topic would be great fillies and colts!

Did ya read it? Do you like it? I put a berry large amount of effort into it.

Yeah I can tell you did. I'm no rp expert but I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into it.

@@Flutterflame,

It's simple, dont.

• Brohoof 3

i got an A in electronics class today, finally. woo-
now i just need to finish this automatic control assignment, study for the LAN-test, finish my English mini-essay, and all of math class, and i've, more or less, caught up on everything i am left with at school. yay for delaying til the last minute!

No, get your ass to pony right this instant young man!

"ass to pony"? oh my, i'm totally going to use that from now on.

Fuzzy bunny can't get mares :c

dude wut. have you seem dem bunnies? mad pimping skillz, yo

pimp_angel_by_cradet-d4u9nbl.png

I beg to differ....I've seen...some things...And some stuff...I wouldn't recommend any of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUMa8bFbqo

• Brohoof 4

Yeah I can tell you did. I'm no rp expert but I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into it.
Thank you. Now all I have to do is wait for Starshine to log on, and for Scootacool to write the reply. The latter will take more time though, but I can wait for that one. 

Wait. So I make a status that says "Pinkeh Pie," I get free Pinkeh Pie pictures?

Um, probably not. It's got to be super unusual and work safe. Like, something that catches my attention.

But all you have to do is ask. I like to make Pinkie Pie art dumps. I just hope my stockroom has some fresh pictures.