General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I was just wondering is anyone else on the forums used 3ds Max and / or was interested in visual effects software. Do you have any work uploaded anywhere for viewing?

Welcome to the GCT. You must be new here, yes?

I thought my guy was average? :wacko:

What he do to make him seem dumb?

Eh, he eats the right foods and plays with toys. He can't be too dumb. Also, he impregnated Shankveld's norn.
  • Brohoof 1

there are some odd ass tastes on this thing....

should probably clean it....

Fingerjam usually doesn't taste nice. That's why I clean my hands if I know I'm gonna be eating with them.

I really don't wanna know what my keyboard tastes like.

It doesn't smell like much of anything, but I haven't cleaned it in about 5 months, so it'll probably taste foul.

[Eats the wet wipe and lollipop]

[Cleans your keyboard for you]

[Nonchalant whistling]

Viscra, u crazy.

and i snuck some on both of you without you noticing. :3

I was just wondering is anyone else on the forums used 3ds Max and / or was interested in visual effects software. Do you have any work uploaded anywhere for viewing?

i have a digital creations class in school now, which will cover things such as wire frame modeling, solid modeling, and vectorization.

First time GCT poster actually. Well, second now.

Well, you've made it through the front door.

If you can make it up the stairs, turn right and look on the ceiling to find your bedroom.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you How dare you invade my privacy.

I'm pretty sure it's easy to notice

• Brohoof 1

i have a digital creations class in school now, which will cover things such as wire frame modeling, solid modeling, and vectorization.

*shutters* I'm more into dynamics / effects rather than modelling haha. Me and Max never really meshed properly when it came to modelling.

I have no idea what you're talking about...

The only modellers I know of work with Simcity 4 modding, in particular, making custom buildings and transit network models. The three programs that come to mind are Gmax, Blender, and 3DS, none of which I know how to use, but I applaud those who do.

And don't worry; Nopony knows what I'm talking about.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

@, I now h8 Twilight. It's because of it that fan fics like mine get 9 thumbs down! :(

Burn it.

Burn it all.

And Im guessing you named it something related to Twilight?

Eh, he eats the right foods and plays with toys. He can't be too dumb. Also, he impregnated Shankveld's norn.

Yay!

Hell yes! :D

My norn's a player. :D

Woo woooo wooo oooo woooooooo

Fixed.

Fingerjam usually doesn't taste nice. That's why I clean my hands if I know I'm gonna be eating with them.

I really don't wanna know what my keyboard tastes like.

It doesn't smell like much of anything, but I haven't cleaned it in about 5 months, so it'll probably taste foul.

Same for me.

I can't even describe whatever I tasted on mine.

Kinda glad I can't, actually.

First time GCT poster actually. Well, second now.

Ohhai! Welcome to the GCT. Grab a chair, pull up with us, and float off into space for a while, why don't ya?
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you How dare you invade my privacy.

I'm pretty sure it's easy to notice

well, okay. i lied. remember when i said i was going to bed last night? well i did something else before i went to sleep.

@, Will you read my fic? I'm really upset about the 9 thumbs down I've gotten on it :( :(

what's the fic about? also, don't get discouraged just because you get negative reactions of it. are you happy with how it came out like?

*shutters* I'm more into dynamics / effects rather than modelling haha. Me and Max never really meshed properly when it came to modelling.

lolpuns.
  • Brohoof 1