General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I think I have Applebuck Season on a DVD...

Oh yeah,... Pegasus is flying in midair and forgets to use the bathroom before leaving. I brought up that topic a few times before...

I think I have Applebuck Season on a DVD...

Oh yeah,... Pegasus is flying in midair and forgets to use the bathroom before leaving. I brought up that topic a few times before...

Whats the applebuck season?!

MLP is sexist.

Where the brambles are thickest there you will find

A pond beyond the most twisted of vines

And into her own reflection she stared

Yearning for one whose reflection she shared

And solemnly sweared not to be scared

At the prospect of being doubly mared

Doubly stallioned just doesn't sound right. Or maybe there's a whole different thing for them to say.

• Brohoof 1

Tragedy has struck my little world. Arcanel is dead, and Viscra had a baby, but he is a slider. Sliders can't move, or eat, or anything. They just stand there until they die.

PS, it was one of Haven's. I think his genes are susceptible to issues.

• Brohoof 1

Tragedy has struck my little world. Arcanel is dead, and Viscra had a baby, but he is a slider. Sliders can't move, or eat, or anything. They just stand there until they die.

PS, it was one of Haven's. I think his genes are susceptible to issues.

Poor Haven, Jinx may be dumb but his genes are strong.

Wait no, how did Arc die?

Edited by Jinx

, @Jinx, , @JayBee, suppose we were all commissioned to make a city, and for the record, I literally have all the gaming resources to do this, but not the computing resources.

How would you design the town? BTW, I got first dibs on naming the highway Highway Avenue.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

Wait no, how did Arc die?

Not sure. He may have been stupid and didn't eat enough.

mentally conditioned adult has a physically conditioned offspring... makes sense i guess.

Huh?

suppose we were all commissioned to make a city, and for the record, I literally have all the gaming resources to do this, but not the computing resources.

How would you design the town? BTW, I got first dibs on naming the highway Highway Avenue.

Well, you'd need to use a live stream to show us. Otherwise, I can't work with something I can't see.
  • Brohoof 1

How would you design the town?

I'd probably go the small town route. Probably something along the lines of something you would see in a Stephen King novel. It has to be in Maine too.

Well, you'd need to use a live stream to show us. Otherwise, I can't work with something I can't see.

I'm talking a hypothetical scenario... Plus, I don't know how to livestream...

i have autism.

You, too...?

I'd probably go the small town route. Probably something along the lines of something you would see in a Stephen King novel. It has to be in Maine too.

No no; What I mean is that it's a group effort.

I'm talking a hypothetical scenario... Plus, I don't know how to livestream...

Go to join.me

It's a free screen sharing thing. It's not the best, but it's the most easy to use.