General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If you have the desire it's always possible, my friend.

well, i sure as hell want to get better. i'm just sorta lazy and unmotivated, not to mention degrading myself from time to time. i want to get away from it, and becoming happy with what i do hopefully could do that.

Try this: For just FIVE MINUTES a day, do one of those things at home. If you do it for five minutes straight then you can maybe get into a groove to where you start doing it longer and more often. If not? Then stop for the day and try again the next day.

Sometimes all you need is an oomph. Five minutes will tell you if you got the oomph or not for that day.

neat. if you create an automation clip though, will it get an action you can use though? i've seen that i can create an automation clip by right-clicking the mixer-track number, but i couldn't understand how to get it working though.

Ummm, do you mean action as in able to control something?

If you make one by right clicking on something that controls the volume, then it will be able control the volume.

If you do it on something that controls the attack of a sound it will be able to control how much attack it gets at that point.

Is that what you meant?

Also, in Brutal Doom, how do you get it to reload and aim down sights?

I put in what key I want to control it, but it doesn't seem to recognize it for some reason.

Ummm, do you mean action as in able to control something?

If you make one by right clicking on something that controls the volume, then it will be able control the volume.

If you do it on something that controls the attack of a sound it will be able to control how much attack it gets at that point.

Is that what you meant?

Also, in Brutal Doom, how do you get it to reload and aim down sights?

I put in what key I want to control it, but it doesn't seem to recognize it for some reason.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm stupid. i never went to the INT category of the sample channel! *headdesk*

alright, i get it now.

and in order to use ironsights and reload, go to the control section, go ALL the way down in there and look for the section called Brutal Doom. then set the appropriate settings there. Brutal Doom uses an old keybind before ZDoom got Reload and Zoom as official keybinds.

Try this: For just FIVE MINUTES a day, do one of those things at home. If you do it for five minutes straight then you can maybe get into a groove to where you start doing it longer and more often. If not? Then stop for the day and try again the next day.

Sometimes all you need is an oomph. Five minutes will tell you if you got the oomph or not for that day.

i'm still mostly rather "meh" when i want to get into something. i'll try, though. it might help.
  • Brohoof 1

FLOCCINAUCINHILIPILIFICATION.

I think you misspelled it. Definition, as quoted from Wikitionary:

The act or habit of describing or regarding something as unimportant, of having no value or being worthless.

If so, then I do that to Ganaram all the time, especially with the story I'm writing.

Story of the last six years of my life, right there.

Wut?

<---

>=)

O..o

Babs likes what she sees

Jade is wondering wtf is going on here.

0_x to everything.

[i'M GONNA GRAPE YOU]

Is that legal...?

Oh gosh... Ganny, why would you do this to my feels...? D:

I'm still not done.

I've always wanted to do this.

-snip-

I've always wondered what Gardevoir tasted like. My guess is lettuce with a hint of tomato, or perhaps cauliflower. We may never know.

• Brohoof 2

and in order to use ironsights and reload, go to the control section, go ALL the way down in there and look for the section called Brutal Doom. then set the appropriate settings there. Brutal Doom uses an old keybind before ZDoom got Reload and Zoom as official keybinds.

Aaah, thank you!

I never noticed that area at the bottom.

Twas a warning to basically just you and Arcanel. You two would be people to bring it up. I just hope I haven't completely destroyed the lovely image I've created for myself. It's nice, quiet, and simple. Just like the outer me, except more able to speak his mind.

Er, am I scary? I think nothing of it. So, um, don't consider it much of anything.

I frankly considered you quite like myself in some regards. Able to get annoyed, but not quite towards the "hate" scale. We are somewhat the same in being nice and such...but what I show here, is literally who I am. Hence a lot of the emotes. :lol: But still, you haven't destroyed anything Berry, in relation to your "image". It's another side of your being. Why the hell should I get bothered by it when you don't even like to show it? If people were to hate only for the bad things, then seriously, they are missing out. Pure and simple. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Aaah, thank you!

I never noticed that area at the bottom.

Thank you for reminding me of กรุงเทพมหานคร อมรรัตนโกสินทร์ มหินทรายุธยามหาดิลก ภพนพรัตน์ ราชธานีบุรีรมย์ อุดมราชนิเวศน์ มหาสถาน อมรพิมาน อวตารสถิต สักกะทัตติยะ วิษณุกรรมประสิทธิ์.

i just noticed your username is one letter off from a bizzare, gen 1 Pokemon with huge lips.

Thank you for giving me nightmares.

• Brohoof 1

i just noticed your username is one letter off from a bizzare, gen 1 Pokemon with huge lips.

I had never made the relation until now....thank you very much for corrupting my mind. :blink:

Oh well. :P Anyway, hi y'all! :)