General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i'd be quite alright being surprised by JJ's Molestia. she knows what she's doing.

Is be perfectly fine with that one as well.

Being a Lunatic is clearly only temporary.  Some third, more horrible version that the world has not seen yet!!!

Ohshit...Can I opt out?!What could be worse than Barkion's version?!

More like JohJoseco's Molestia :wacko: 

I'm ok with that.

Gentlewierdos!I got my WiiU :D

Congratz, you have a brand new handheld.I'm getting one once the smash bros game comes out.

See, I won't because quite honestly, if you're feeling embarrassed about ship pictures, why are you browsing this forum in a public space to begin with?

I was going to use this same logic, but shipping doesn't necessarily mean making out.

[shouts into a fan]I AM A ROBOT TOO! WOO!

SCIENTISTS FROM THE FUTURE HAS STUDIES YOUR ASS FOR CENTURIES, AND SENT ME BACK IN TIME TO KICK IT!MY FOOT WILL TRANSFORM INTO A BOOT WITH YOUR ASS WRAPPED AROUND IT!

I WILL FIND YOU! THATS WHAT I DO!BEEP BOOP!

Nhaa, i love you :D

• Brohoof 2

Good morning chat, I would put something interesting here or respond to a post, but I have nothing noteworthy to say.

Doing art, slowly getting better.

• Brohoof 2

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING GCT! AND ATTENTION EVERYPONY!

Ever wanted to see if there was a Facebook group you could follow that has bronies from your same country, continent, state or even city? LOOK NO FURTHER!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atwa0sRxZuyAdE16RWZUdW5pdFZrbkxJUHh0d3R6S1E#gid=0

That little thing there is comprised of Facebook groups from EVERYWHERE around! And some of them even have bronies that gather for other things like games, religion and such! So if you wanted to chat with another brony from close to you, there is your chance!Posted Image

Now excuse me, while I go make a thread about this.Posted Image

@@Twinkleshine, And just in case you didn't know about it Star, here:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/idbronies/

If you didn't know who else was around you, maybe you can now.Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

oh, just stuff, y'know. ^-^

Such a grand specfication.Posted Image Posted Image But seriously though, can you tell what?

@, Yo Haven! One question! You lived on the east side of Tennessee, right?Posted Image

How strange?I seem to be having really bland dreams where I do regular stuff. They occasionally have ponies in them, but they're still kinda bland.

Basically a mix of Yugioh and ponies. Weird stuff, especially considering an episode called "Magic DUEL" is set to air tomorrow morning.

• Brohoof 1

WHAT WE HAVE ONE HERE WHY WAS I NOT TOLD   actually, no, i can't, my grandparents won't allow it...

Aw.Posted Image But here, take this anyway, just in case you can.

http://www.mwbfkc.net/

The ponycon isn't until July, so maybe you could go in the future.Posted Image

Magic Duel is tomorrow morning. I suspect Trixie will call upon the Blue-Eyes White Dragon but Twilight ends up winning the duel by assembling all five pieces of Exodia.

..........................................I have that slight feeling the writers did this on purpose, considering how similar the colors of Trixie and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon are......

Also, Devin, could you help me with a little thing of mine? I need to figure out something.