General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Please, again, tell me why you need RP lessons?
He's a writer. Of course he can write. But it takes something else to roleplay. You must act and react! Nothing you learn as a writer truly prepares you for that.

Yes, we will be able to apply 150x200 avatars soon since we have an 8 day period of subscriber status coming up (a reward from all the donations for the charity drive)

And thank you! I love it too :3

I really wanna donate to that drive, but I'm not sure my mom would respond to that. :x

What do you guys think of the avatar I'm gonna use soon that ~Chaotic Discord~ made for me?

GctUx.png

It looks lovely.

But, alas, its too late and now I must suffer this new craving I have.

Do tell my good man.

Well I have this microwaveable pasta alfredo thing that tastes like something you'd find in an army ration.

What now?

That sounds awful. If I want microwaved dinner, I'll just pull out a frozen pie and cook it.

I really wanna donate to that drive, but I'm not sure my mom would respond to that. :x

I actually considered donating a couple times here, but unfortunately I don't have the right supplies to do so :(

• Brohoof 1

He's a writer. Of course he can write. But it takes something else to roleplay. You must act and react! Nothing you learn as a writer truly prepares you for that.

That sounded like a pretty good act he put on. :V

But, I get ya.

I find that picture particularly apt because it's wonderful how impressed Twilight is with what Pinkie's brought together. Pinkie's outdone herself on the preparations this time.

...Not sure if joking...or just being Kyro. :ph34r: Eh, chalk it up to my head being weird. I think I disconnected to an intention somewhere in the midst. *shrug* 

Dayum. *insert your avvy here* All that from the top of your head? Please, again, tell me why you need RP lessons?

*clears throat* *puts on glasses* While I possess the imagination that could be useful  for participating and/or creating RP's, Roleplaying requires a different structure that I'm not used to nor have ever used, not forgetting the fact that RP'ing also involves a lot of change between 3rd person and 1st person, having a story where you're interacting with other members and their own OC's, having to acknowledge every sub-story that happens around you, never forgetting the personalities of each OC, and also the fact that participating or creating an RP involves doing something that the rest of the members will appreciate and can work with, as well as establishing and/or following the rules done and/or created by the DM, whether this be me or someone else. And finally, I'd rather not insult the good RP players by doing something I could at least asked about. If gona learn, better do it right. I'd ratlher make Berry proud of me and I intend not to get cocky right now. Plus, if we all get our GCT RP and all of us can do this well, then you, me, Star and Berry will have a nice experience. :)

• Brohoof 2

Yes, we will be able to apply 150x200 avatars soon since we have an 8 day period of subscriber status coming up (a reward from all the donations for the charity drive)

Again? o_o

*not sure if want to change avatar

I agree with this wholeheartedly, aside from what I just wrote. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

That sounds awful. If I want microwaved dinner, I'll just pull out a frozen pie and cook it.

It is awful. It's all we had though... The nachos at the basketball game weren't enough.

Like fruit pie, or a meat pie?

22050.jpg

mlfw7696_large.png

I have also, but again I always have the same obstacle in the way. :/

Parents can't help you at all?

They, unfortunately, probably wouldn't support me donating to a forum :/

• Brohoof 1

It's a chicken pot pie. It contains: chicken chunks (not as gross as it sounds), carrots, peas, chicken soup like stuff, and ummm, pie crust. I think that's it.

It's wonderful.

I'm sure it is, I haven't touched the stuff in years.

I had canned fruit tonight, and I'm satisfied with that.

Meat pies can go die in a fire.

• Brohoof 2

It's a chicken pot pie. It contains: chicken chunks (not as gross as it sounds), carrots, peas, chicken soup like stuff, and ummm, pie crust. I think that's it.

Oh. I'll get those from the grocery sometimes.

Meat pies can go die in a fire.

I was about to smack you, but then I realized that you probably weren't talking Natchitoches meat pies.