General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

...That came out 15 years ago, that's just nuts. What made that game memorable was Oddjob, who was basically a cheap way to play in multiplayer.
15? Dayum.

Oddjob's an ass. Him and that damn hat. And the fact of his height. Hes not cheap, hes stupid. Pure stupidity put inside one midget.

I really should play the Nintendo games again sometime for the nostalgia.

Soon you will also learn to forget your own birthday :3

And then you will have a hard time to recall the last time you have fun

After that you will see that there is no point in smiling

Sooner or later, we will all be robots

[img=http://mlpforums.com/uplads/post_images/img-1010464-1-OW22M.png]

*Twilight in her bucket of protectivity*

I totally hope none of that happens. :c

Dammit, don't remind me.

I've felt like that since I was 15. I grew up too fast...

I've never played any of the older games, but I remember playing Nightfire with a buddy of mine a long time ago. He would ALWAYS pick Oddjob and just constantly try to throw that fucking hat at me.

Why noy? Christmas is good. c:

You did. You really did. *tsk tsk tsk*

I know that feel greatly.

Mainly cause me and a friend used to do the same damn thing.

Nothing but hats.

Fucking hat.

Hat wars fucking everywhere.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

if only all wizards was this cool

fnvLA.jpg

Physically strong enough to challenge a dragon, yet all it took for him to kill you was a flick of his fingers.

I recommend Mario :V

*Twilight in her bucket of protectivity*

I totally hope none of that happens. :c

The thing is, sooner or later we all will be too busy to care something small like having fun. Only a small percentage of us will stay happy in our 40s

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Why noy? Christmas is good. c:

You did. You really did. *tsk tsk tsk*

I know that feel greatly.

Mainly cause me and a friend used to do the same damn thing.

Nothing but hats.

Fucking hat.

Hat wars fucking everywhere.

I know Christmas is good, but the fact that it doesn't make me as excited as it used to saddens me...

And I didn't want to grow up this fast ;_;

That fucking hat. On that goddamn snow level with the cable cars. Hory sheets.

• Brohoof 1

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Suddenly Rarity barged in through your door

hx9UN.jpg

You have 5 seconds before she goes all royalty and kick your sorry ass out of your own house and claims the house as her own.

What's wrong with growing up? 3lnNF.png

1991 Mario is the best Mario.

Oh yeah... I can still remember that game. For the life of me I couldn't get pass the 2nd island D:

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I try get back sometimes but it's hard when you've so many other games to finish/complete. I still have games like Wind Waker, LoZ:RoL half finished. :z

I'm stuck with my Wii U up here, so i will most likely finish Skyward Sword (again), NSMBU and a few other wii games.

Also....

tumblr_mbdr7jmYFa1row6uro1_500.png

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 2

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

You have 5 seconds before she goes all royalty and kick your sorry ass out of your own house and claims the house as her own.

I won't let her. I shall hug her and hope for the best. I don't want to lose my house....

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I know Christmas is good, but the fact that it doesn't make me as excited as it used to saddens me...

That fucking hat. On that goddamn snow level with the cable cars. Hory sheets.

Aah. Well it should. :l

Fuck. That. Hat.

And there were two of those. One with a giant ravine between them and another that went between houses.

I have to agree. I also particularly like 1990.

[img=http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1010555-1-hx9UN.jpg]

What's wrong with growing up? [img=http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1010555-2-3lnNF.png]

I think she would be too frightened by the screech I would let out upon seeing a pony in my house. :x

So id have enough time to both hug her greatly and throw her out before she can even attempt to take my house for her own.

I try get back sometimes but it's hard when you've so many other games to finish/complete. I still have games like Wind Waker, LoZ:RoL half finished. :z

I'm stuck with my Wii U up here, so i will most likely finish Skyward Sword (again), NSMBU and a few other wii games.

Also....

[img=http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1010558-1-tumblr_mbdr7jmYFa1row6uro1_500.png]

I don't always try to finish games. Tis sad, but true. I just play them when i fancy and not for the goal of finishing them.

Speaking of which, I still need to finish Wind Waker...

Oh, man. Seeing that image just screams "ohshit" in my head.

I really need to replay that as well.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

What's wrong with growing up? img-1010555-2-3lnNF.png

The loss of childhood innocence.

Aah. Well it should. :l

Fuck. That. Hat.

And there were two of those. One with a giant ravine between them and another that went between houses.

It should.

I forgot about the ravine level...

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

I'd fall to the floor laughing, silly Rarity and her upside down crown. Suddenly she makes a better jester than someone in royalty.

She's got strength and magic on her side. so I'm probably screwed.

I have to agree. I also particularly like 1990.

Not pictured: 1996 Super Mario RPG... so much nostalgia.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 1

VHerT66.png

Soon you will also learn to forget your own birthday :3

And then you will have a hard time to recall the last time you have fun

After that you will see that there is no point in smiling

Sooner or later, we will all be robots

I've been here. Before I discovered this site I had totally forgot my birthday, couldn't remember the last time I had fun and hadn't smiled in a while. Now I'll tell you how I feel:

N0J32.gif

I have my ups and downs, but, in general, I haven't had so much fun... Since I was a little kid. :P

I won't let her. I shall hug her and hope for the best. I don't want to lose my house....

Hugs are the best way to stop an angry pony. Don't worry about your house. You can live in Rarity's embrace.

• Brohoof 5

pQVLU.jpg

xQq6w.jpg

You failed, you are now homeless k4xLx.png

I think she would be too frightened by the screech I would let out upon seeing a pony in my house. :x
I'd fall to the floor laughing, silly Rarity and her upside down crown. Suddenly she makes a better jester than someone in royalty.

She looked at you in disgust and choose another house :V

The loss of childhood innocence.

We don't have to be young to feel that innocence in our heart. We just need a bigger toy :3

Xjaww.jpg

I've been here. Before I discovered this site I had totally forgot my birthday, couldn't remember the last time I had fun and hadn't smiled in a while. Now I'll tell you how I feel:

What n3WKz.png

Unthinkable! D:

What is thy secrets??

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I have my ups and downs, but, in general, I haven't had so much fun... Since I was a little kid.

I'm reminded of yet another phrase from a YTP, and it goes along the lines of this:

RF360: To put the fun fun--

Rebecca Black and RF360 (Singing Friday): Fun fun--

RF360: Back in your life.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Honestly she would've done that before approaching my home. I'm afraid it doesn't fit anyone in the middle class royalty.

• Brohoof 2

VHerT66.png

I don't always try to finish games. Tis sad, but true. I just play them when i fancy and not for the goal of finishing them.

Speaking of which, I still need to finish Wind Waker...

Oh, man. Seeing that image just screams "ohshit" in my head.

I really need to replay that as well.

Indeed! MM has one deep dark story, something you won't understand until you actually dig through the game and analyze the mystery of Termina.

Also the image can be refered to our own doomsday which is in 2 days. x)

Edited by Jonke
Damn it!
  • Brohoof 2

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

[img=http://i.imgur.com/pQVLU.jpg]

I only partially get the spoiler stuff.....

And chose another house my ass. She just can't admit to being thrown out while being hugged. >.>

• Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

You failed, you are now homeless

I want a refund! This time I shall use logic and reason. She can't be too smart. Perhaps only of average intelligence.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

@

That quote was such awesome missclick from my laptop keyboard, not sure what i did. Either way, that image can make anypony cheer up. <3

• Brohoof 1

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

@

That quote was such awesome missclick from my laptop keyboard, not sure what i did. Either way, that image can make anypony cheer up. <3

Agreed... I'm totally thinking about just having the gif up on my screen at work all day. If only to watch folks break their neck as they walk by my desk. :D

• Brohoof 2