Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Kinda curios that I never really see any debate between Islam and Evolution.

What in the world is that?

Hell if I know EVShg.png

Good old Bumbledoor says it something like "older wand" or something like that, but I'm pretty sure my staffblade is older than that piece of junk.

Good old Bumbledoor says it something like "older wand" or something like that, but I'm pretty sure my staffblade is older than that piece of junk.
I'll leave all the crazy artifact stuff to you Bearded One. I'm just Cult Leader Berry Pie. I keep the sheep in line.
  • Brohoof 1

Hell if I know img-1019955-1-EVShg.png

try chanting a spell while holding that staff-thingy in a dramatic manner.

• Brohoof 1

say, does anyone here have 157 dollars? i'd kinda want to buy music for that amount of money, so if you're available to give me some of it, thanks.

You can't just beg for money.... Wait til Winter Holiday and hope for the best  ;)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/43014-should-i-be-worried/

yLjRD.jpg

I'll leave all the crazy artifact stuff to you Bearded One. I'm just Cult Leader Berry Pie. I keep the sheep in line.

You forgot to feed the huge-ass lizard :V

Anyway... How's the GCT RP?

try chanting a spell while holding that staff-thingy in a dramatic manner.

*waves staff to a chair

Be sheep!

*no effect

Well, that was interesting

I just shat in a peanut butter jar and labeled it nutella.

voxyU.gif

• Brohoof 2

You can't just beg for money.... Wait til Winter Holiday and hope for the best  ;)

i tend to get stuff on christmas that i either never wanted or never will find any use for. making a list makes me feel so needy. i'd just want a large sum of money so i can get things i want and eventually save it up for later.

i tend to get stuff on christmas that i either never wanted or never will find any use for. making a list makes me feel so needy. i'd just want a large sum of money so i can get things i want and eventually save it up for later.
Well, tell 'em you want money instead of things. Usually people dont mind.

Well, tell 'em you want money instead of things. Usually people dont mind.

i already have. i'm just a bit weary that i'm gonna get like 75 dollars or something though. i kinda need a wee bit more than just 75 dollars to get something i could really use here (such as headphones, external harddrives, USB-drives, computer-related stuff...)

People can be too superstitious sometimes.
http://mlpforums.com/topic/43021-my-mom-just-bought-a-ouija-board-and-i-want-her-to-throw-it-away/

You forgot to feed the huge-ass lizard :V

That's your job. You take care of all the creep weird things we keep at the secret base.

Anyway... How's the GCT RP?

Not started yet?

Haven may or may not be ready, and Arcanel must be if he's doing an Advanced RP. The truth is, and perhaps I shouldn't say this but.....I'm actually teaching them nothing. All I'm doing is giving them a little bit of information, forcing them to put together an OC, telling them they can do it, and finally, pushing them to do it. It's not that hard. You honestly just learn as you go.

i'd just want a large sum of money so i can get things i want and eventually save it up for later.

Then just ask for money. That's simple enough, right? You're growing up, and you can spend money on your own. Sure, they might claim it ruins the spirit of the holiday, but you just want to buy what you want directly.

• Brohoof 2

Is this about what you were talking about last night on Skype?

I don't remember talking about it.... so maybe.

Visiting with relatives/family friends is nice, but I hate having to make all that forced small-talk with people I only see a few times a year...

It got better after one of the people left. I don't make that much small talk, I sort of just nod, smile, respond, rinse, and repeat.

I don't remember talking about it.... so maybe.
People came over for the holidays, right? And it's different from last year or something, correct? 

People can be too superstitious sometimes.

Oh god my sides 8FfHZ.gif

Even those who actually know about the superstitious thing agree that Oujia board is full of shit. Hell, it's not even a century old for Luna's sake

Haven may or may not be ready, and Arcanel must be if he's doing an Advanced RP. The truth is, and perhaps I shouldn't say this but.....I'm actually teaching them nothing. All I'm doing is giving them a little bit of information, forcing them to put together an OC, telling them they can do it, and finally, pushing them to do it. It's not that hard. You honestly just learn as you go.

Hm...

@, Say, do you want to just wing it? :3

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2

Even those who actually know about the superstitious thing agree that Oujia board is full of shit. Hell, it's not even a century old for Luna's sake
Aye, but what do you think of Tarot Cards?

Hm...
Aw, you ruined the effort I put into hiding it. 
  • Brohoof 1

People came over for the holidays, right? And it's different from last year or something, correct?

Aye, we skimped on the gifts and the Christmas specials. Someone different came over for awhile, I spent that time away from them though so it wasn't too bad.

Aye, we skimped on the gifts and the Christmas specials. Someone different came over for awhile, I spent that time away from them though so it wasn't too bad.

That sounds unfun. No presents? No fun time merriment of watching Christmas Classics?

And then there was no cancer.
I like that blue stallion's design. 

That sounds unfun. No presents? No fun time merriment of watching Christmas Classics?

Christmas isn't Christmas without some Rankin and Bass Christmas specials. I'm still doing gifts, but my sister and brother in law decided not to do any this year.

• Brohoof 1

Haven... I'm going to disregard the fact that you called Pikachu the worst Pokemon because of this line. Green is my #1 favorite color, with blue close behind.

Coincidentally, green is also my favorite color with blue close behind. We must be siblings or something.

(Seriously though, my walls are green - I LOVE green. Didn't realize until recently that they were the same color as Electrobolt's OC. Whata coincidence, indeed!)

• Brohoof 2

Aw, you ruined the effort I put into hiding it.

Even with that black background, it might as well stood clear in the sunlight :3

I say we can do it together. Haven will be in a good hand VnCRQ.png

Aye, but what do you think of Tarot Cards?

Tarot was may or may not actually used for telling fortunes in the past. Everything in the card is damn random. From 1000 tries, even if only one guess turns out to be true, everyone will believes that Tarot is magical

• Brohoof 2