Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Was searching for a good roleplaying image, found this instead

ujgVA.jpg

The cutting edge!

Hey, I was having too much fun back then in that place :V

Too bad the place is kinda dilemmatic right now

Your patch note suggestion added fuel to this fire.

Glad to hear my botched suggestion actually do something nice for a chance AhGSr.png

Very much in progress. Has been delayed due to all of my sleepiness though. XD

Don't push yourself too hard on this, no one here want to see you dropped sleeping on the computer because of this forum :x

Testing and polishing this thing will be like trying to fight an eldritch horror with nothing but a slice of cheddar cheese.

My hope and dream is that this becomes a reality... We shall see though. First version will probably suck. x)

One step at a time... XyPZ9.jpg

Don't worry too much about the version might be botched. if someone bad-mouthed you because of it, he will have to face the entire forum for it :V

• Brohoof 2

I do not coordinate events between characters.
Do you ever think you'd have time to make a Tulpa? Cause it seems like you have a far too powerful imagination. Your characters seem to have a semi-sentience.
On top of all of this, Vim is suspicious of adorable things. He's always wondering what their game is.
Vim knows too much for his own good.
Adding to her concerns, she knows that she is sleepy right now and would not be able to defend Asteria against the possibility of getting thrown off and banned from the train.
Yes, I wouldn't want Asteria to burn Vim out of self defense....
No worries, Ambrosia is a friendly, completely friendly.
I knew this from day one. She is the only one I trust. I don't even trust Key Gear.

Not especially, but consistently reading this thread on a daily basis might make me cave in.

You may wish to join the Mini RP....

If I tried to write Ambrosia as stalling Lapis for Dusky in any way, then I would probably throw up because the character would be sick.
Actually, I just meant you. Despite the circumstances, it does still work to have Lapis remain asleep.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm just happy I made it through it.

Too much rp talk, stop that. Or I just might have to get back into it.

Yeah. I'll probably be in the same situation this Tuesday...

And I agree, too much RP talk. Except I've never RP'd before and I never intend to.

Do you think we can destroy a building mostly made of white marble with nothing but shitload of arson?

You can't really burn marble, so I don't think so.

But yeah, what Berry said. Why do you need to know? Are you going Pyromaniac on us?

Do you think we can destroy a building mostly made of white marble with nothing but shitload of arson?

It depends... Are there highly explosive objects in the building?

It depends... Are there highly explosive objects in the building?

There is a few gas tank in the kitchen, pretty sure they can explode real nice.

You can't really burn marble, so I don't think so.

But yeah, what Berry said. Why do you need to know? Are you going Pyromaniac on us?

There should be a lot of flammable non-marble materials in a building.

Why do you ask?

One does not need reason to watch the world burn U44KB.png

• Brohoof 2

I've been sitting around in this thread waiting for the right moment to post something, but that time hardly ever comes.

Ah well. Greetings all.

Maybe if reality was Minecraft.
  • Brohoof 1

Do you ever think you'd have time to make a Tulpa? Cause it seems like you have a far too powerful imagination. Your characters seem to have a semi-sentience.

If I did this, then, most likely, the result would be the same as when I did something similar much earlier in life. I rather lost myself for a bit. Trust me, it is better that I keep these characters in their boxes. Safer that way.

Yes, I wouldn't want Asteria to burn Vim out of self defense....

I would pay real money to see the resulting scene, but then maybe not. Vim has a nasty temper when pushed hard enough, and I doubt that Asteria would be willing or able to put up enough fire to burn him out. Probably better to use cold though, he is actually a bit flame resistant.

I knew this from day one. She is the only one I trust. I don't even trust Key Gear.

Trusting Key is a hit or miss policy. You should always ask yourself, what's in it for her. If the answer is not obvious, then she may be hiding something. Key is good but she is also self-interested. The only character on the train right now that can trust her reliably is Electrobolt, and she will only tell him what he must know.

Actually, I just meant you. Despite the circumstances, it does still work to have Lapis remain asleep.

Honestly, there is no me in it. I merely serve the whims of the unseen. :3

• Brohoof 2

You may wish to join the Mini RP....

Maybe

And I agree, too much RP talk. Except I've never RP'd before and I never intend to.

Dungeons and Dragons for years and years. I was a victim of circumstance, my two closest friends dragged me into it.

• Brohoof 3

If I did this, then, most likely, the result would be the same as when I did something similar much earlier in life. I rather lost myself for a bit. Trust me, it is better that I keep these characters in their boxes. Safer that way.
You worry me sometimes. Too much imagination is a bad thing...
I would pay real money to see the resulting scene, but then maybe not. Vim has a nasty temper when pushed hard enough, and I doubt that Asteria would be willing or able to put up enough fire to burn him out. Probably better to use cold though, he is actually a bit flame resistant.
How is he fire resistant? Well, either way, she will do what she must if pushed. Okay, maybe not. My characters are simple and try not to harm other living things.

They are intellectuals, and as such deal with problems logically and reasonably. But that does not mean they are pushovers. Lapis has had to hurt things. Cousin Silver taught Lapis how to fight through example... And Asteria has her spells. But it makes me sick at heart to think they could hurt anyone.

Trusting Key is a hit or miss policy. You should always ask yourself, what's in it for her. If the answer is not obvious, then she may be hiding something. Key is good but she is also self-interested. The only character on the train right now that can trust her reliably is Electrobolt, and she will only tell him what he must know.
I'll keep that in mind.
Honestly, there is no me in it. I merely serve the whims of the unseen. :3
Er, okay.
Maybe
Then you should sign up with Star. 
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, slowly we shall overtake humanity. Or something.

In other news, Sea Pony Pinkie Pie is just as adorable as the normal one.

img-1019683-1-seapony_pinkie_pie_by_gian

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart exploding. Hnng! So cute <3 ...I just had a thought...if sea pony pinkie pie is this cute...HOW CUTE IS SEA PONY FLUTTERSHY?!

• Brohoof 2

You worry me sometimes. Too much imagination is a bad thing...

Takes imagination to be a programmer. Lots and lots of it actually. So, that is one of my outlets. I just need to catch up on some sleep and recover my damaged typing mechanisms. Then, I should be able to do interesting things around here.

How is he fire resistant?

A combination of stop, drop, roll and not being overly sensitive to pain. Then there are of course fire extinguishers on the train.

They are intellectuals, and as such deal with problems logically and reasonably. But that does not mean they are pushovers.

This is a good description of Dusky actually. Maybe this is why he thought that Lapis was a kindred spirit? It makes sense.

Er, okay.

I was only kidding. I'm not wandering around muttering crazily to myself or anything like that. I'm a pretty boring guy IRL. Extremely boring. Like, painfully boring. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Then, I should be able to do interesting things around here.

I wonder what those things are.

A combination of stop, drop, roll and not being overly sensitive to pain. Then there are of course fire extinguishers on the train.

Flesh burns faster the more fire there is.... I'd never allow it to happen, but Asteria can dish out a lot of energy if things call for it.

This is a good description of Dusky actually. Maybe this is why he thought that Lapis was a kindred spirit? It makes sense.

Still gonna kill him. Or at least provide the tools for his downfall.

that art is good but doesn't capture the cuteness well.

Bah, I couldn't find one good enough like the first one.

• Brohoof 1