Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't do drugs dammit. :l

You know you want to be.

No.

I don't wanna be shipped with everything including the kitchen sink (read a fic on that. She got tetanus or something in the end.), I dont want /mlp/ doing what they say, and I don't wanna be that bragging loud mouth.

I will give her points for her bluntness.

I don't wanna be shipped with everything including the kitchen sink (read a fic on that. She got tetanus or something in the end.),

What the fuck Dt55G.png

How can you get tetanus... Oh heavens we as a race are fucked up

I don't do that. :l

The lack of sleep can gives you high :V

• Brohoof 1

I'm just joshing, brohiem.

Okie dokes then.

What the fuck Dt55G.png

How can you get tetanus... Oh heavens we as a race are fucked up

The lack of sleep can gives you high :V

:lol:

Eeyup. It was a comedy, so that was bound to happen.

Oh.

The most i got right now is a slight headache.

The most i got right now is a slight headache.

Usually you will get slight hallucination and that detached feeling after that :wacko:

Anyway, I gotta go now. See y'all later, and good night!

1965652_o.gif

• Brohoof 2

No.

I don't wanna be shipped with everything including the kitchen sink (read a fic on that. She got tetanus or something in the end.), I dont want /mlp/ doing what they say, and I don't wanna be that bragging loud mouth.

I will give her points for her bluntness.

Fine, you can be whoever you want.

I shall sleep. Father, you should sleep as well.
Very well. I want to finish Dream Eater Merry, and it's too late to watch anime IMO. Good night everyhuman. 
  • Brohoof 1

Usually you will get slight hallucination and that detached feeling after that :wacko:

Anyway, I gotta go now. See y'all later, and good night!

1965652_o.gif

Dont think I've made it that far before.

See ya!

Fine, you can be whoever you want.

Very well. I want to finish Dream Eater Merry, and it's too late to watch anime IMO. Good night everyhuman. 

Sweet. I'm totally being Vinyl right now.

Night!

Huh, I guess since mostly everyone else is leaving so will I.

Or at least try to.

And where is all that singing and voice dubs they promised?

Yeah, so the word procrastination... Seriously though, we're gonna start cracking on them.

Holidays come around and even site staff take a bit of a break. :P

I had hoped Scootacool would have stepped in and told me so I don't have to wait in the dark. 

Government secret. Sorry, pal.  :ph34r:

Seriously though... I dunno. But I will start hustling on it  tonight.

• Brohoof 2

today actually went pretty well despite my fucked up circadian rhythm. i now have my ID badge, money on my account, a bunch of new music, Matrix on DVD, vitamins (not just D vitamin but basically every other one, as well), and my order from The Miracals finally came in the mail today. the only bad thing about today so far is that the USB drive costed more in the store than when ordering it, so i'm gonna order it tomorrow and get it there. because saving money and shit.

anthro is bad and you should feel bad

dJjrB.png

The next logical step would be making Haven changes his avatar to Derpy, and have him paired with Bluetrace

img-1046060-1-T4NHu.png

oh, do me do me do me!

• Brohoof 2

My goodness. I forgot how addicting Ratchet and Clank can be... especially when going for a goal

I went to bed at three in the morning because of it. And this is the FIRST Ratchet and Clank game ever made

I have the collection for the PS3

(I only got off then because that was when my parents woke up... if I were on my own, I woulda gone to bed MUCH later)

All-in-all hi, how are we all doing this morning :)

today actually went pretty well despite my fucked up circadian rhythm. i now have my ID badge, money on my account, a bunch of new music, Matrix on DVD, vitamins (not just D vitamin but basically every other one, as well), and my order from The Miracals finally came in the mail today. the only bad thing about today so far is that the USB drive costed more in the store than when ordering it, so i'm gonna order it tomorrow and get it there. because saving money and shit.

Well, that sounds like one hell of a day. Glad it was a good one.

dJjrB.png

I tried to tell him it can be good when done right. His loss.

Oh! Do me do me do me!

Why would you want that? :lol:

Wouldn't you just get paired with Feather Spiral anyway?

Yeah, so the word procrastination... Seriously though, we're gonna start cracking on them.

Holidays come around and even site staff take a bit of a break.

What are you talking about?

Staff don't take breaks. :lol:

:P

Heh, whenever they get done is perfectly acceptable.

I just wanna be notified of when your singing gets posted. ;)

My goodness. I forgot how addicting Ratchet and Clank can be... especially when going for a goal

I went to bed at three in the morning because of it. And this is the FIRST Ratchet and Clank game ever made

I have the collection for the PS3

(I only got off then because that was when my parents woke up... if I were on my own, I woulda gone to bed MUCH later)

All-in-all hi, how are we all doing this morning :)

Tired....very tired.

4 or so hours of sleep hurt.

Edited by TGAP Haven

I just realized that it seems people like to friendship/pair me with peeps..

My dear Haven, if you didn't know, you have one of the most easy to use for a shpping name, because yours is quite a positive object. :P 

As a fanfic writer, I know a good lot of the title names can be composed of three things: The object, the name, and the poetic sounding word, whether an object or a name.

In your case, I can EASILY pair you up and make a triangle love fic title with you, Berry and Star. Name?

Bari's Haven: After the Starshine

Loss of the Bari. Gain of the Starry Haven

A Haven of Despair. The Star of a Bari

And I can go on, and on, and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on

Mua...ha...ha :ph34r:

:3

• Brohoof 5

My dear Haven, if you didn't know, you have one of the most easy to use for a shpping name, because yours is quite a positive object. :P 

As a fanfic writer, I know a good lot of the title names can be composed of three things: The object, the name, and the poetic sounding word, whether an object or a name.

In your case, I can EASILY pair you up and make a triangle love fic title with you, Berry and Star. Name?

Bari's Haven: After the Starshine

Loss of the Bari. Gain of the Starry Haven

A Haven of Despair. The Star of a Bari

And I can go on, and on, and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on... and on

Mua...ha...ha :ph34r:

:3

Oh mah goodness, Arcy.

I both love you for this and hate you at the same time. :lol:

Please, please, please, PLEASE don't make me change my name because of this fact. I do rather like it. :lol:

holy tits. i added almost 3 extra minutes to this song i worked on today.

it's pretty much done, but i need to get some instruments into the other part (which i went completely batshit insane at with drums and percussion). from 2:44 long to almost 6:00 long. i think i can be satisfied with that.

Now we need Jinx or maybe someone else to use this Lyra as avatar, then everything would be whole again :o

I think I shall do just that, we'll see how long this lasts.

That makes it sound like you want to ship me and Jinx...

I thought you were a fan of shipping.

Tired....very tired. 4 or so hours of sleep hurt.

13 hours of sleep, GOML

• Brohoof 3

Me want hugz ( > ^ _ ^ ) > Also, a friend of mine had 4 days of sleep... or so he says :ph34r: GOHSL

I'm not good with hugs but I'll try my best. *hugs* My avatar explains my current situation, except my hair looks crazier than that. I'm off to fix that.

My longest amount of sleep was over 24 hours, but that was after staying up for almost 40 hours straight. I can't believe that someone slept 4 days straight, there had to be moments of waking up in there.

Me want hugz ( > ^ _ ^ ) >

Also, a friend of mine had 4 days of sleep... or so he says :ph34r:

GOHSL

unless your friend was in a coma or somesuch, i highly doubt that he slept for 4 days straight. it's not really humanly possible to just sleep for 4 days unless you've suffered from some abnormal activity.

also,

*squeeze squeeze squeeze* :3