Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm angry that people think Lyra is more attractive. Like come on, really? AJ has that nice accent, that beautiful mane, her emerald eyes, and her personality is also more attractive IMO. Hell, we don't even know what Lyra is like because she has had no role whatsoever.

At this point, I almost hate Lyra as much as Clarity hates Derpy and you know just how much Clari hates Derpy.

You literally just said expressed that you're upset that people's opinions are different from yours. That's the epitome of immaturity.
  • Brohoof 3

It's the portrayal of yourself to others seeing you in a certain light. If you're alright with coming off that way, then you should keep doing that. Although a continuation down this path will force people to not like you anymore.

Well, I don't like being a douche, as I try to be nice and considerate (Which is pretty ironic right now), but ever since birth, when it comes to losing, I hate it quite a lot. Once, in 5th grade, I threw a huge temper tentrum over losing a game and not getting a loli-pop. Losing really gets me angry sometimes and it turns me around so fast from nice and sweet to douchy and butthurt, especially when someone I love so absolutely much is losing to this dudette that really has done nothing.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

I'm angry that people think Lyra is more attractive. Like come on, really? AJ has that nice accent, that beautiful mane, her emerald eyes, and her personality is also more attractive IMO. Hell, we don't even know what Lyra is like because she has had no role whatsoever.

All of that is subjective.

Point is now invalid.

At this point, I almost hate Lyra as much as Clarity hates Derpy and you know just how much Clari hates Derpy.

Don't.

Bucking.

Remind.

Me.

• Brohoof 3

Goodness, that's rather hateful. If you have a difference of opinion, don't be so blunt with it. I'd rather you put things more properly.

And while I may not like Lyra, only because she overshadows candy mane, I'm not gonna say it. Even though technically, I just did, but that doesn't count for this exercise.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I don't like being a douche, as I try to be nice and considerate (Which is pretty ironic right now), but ever since birth, when it comes to losing, I hate it quite a lot. Once, in 5th grade, I threw a huge temper tentrum over losing a game and not getting a loli-pop. Losing really gets me angry sometimes and it turns me around so fast, especially when someone I love so absolutely much is losing to this dudette that really has done nothing.
It's understandable to be upset over losing. Just don't take it out on others. Get a punching bag or something.
  • Brohoof 3

it was to my understanding that the way that Prums ticks like is a complete and total enigma for everyone surrounding her.

It's an interesting quality. One I strive for.

It's understandable to be upset over losing. Just don't take it out on others. Get a punching bag or something.

It's even worse who she's losing to. I mean, if AJ was losing to Rarity, well that is 100% understandable. Losing to Fluttershy? Flutts is on the bottom of the list for me, but even that is understandable, but Lyra? Fucking Lyra? I'd rather have Octavia win over AJ than Lyra over AJ.

I feel like people are voting for Lyra just to piss me off. Honestly, I've always thought trolling in that form is an even more douchey move than what I'm doing.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

I'm angry that people think Lyra is more attractive. Like come on, really? AJ has that nice accent, that beautiful mane, her emerald eyes, and her personality is also more attractive IMO. Hell, we don't even know what Lyra is like because she has had no role whatsoever. At this point, I almost hate Lyra as much as Clarity hates Derpy and you know just how much Clari hates Derpy.

Welcome to the internet, and even moreso welcome to MLP Forums. Please note that your ride may vary from the passenger sitting next to you, just like their opinions. Please keep your hands to yourselves at all times, even if you feel like wringing the neck of the person sitting next to you. Have a wonderful day, and thank your for choosing MLP Forums.

"MLP Forums, background ponies are ponies too"

• Brohoof 5

It's even worse who she's losing to. I mean, if AJ was losing to Rarity, well that is 100% understandable. Losing to Fluttershy? Flutts is on the bottom of the list for me, but even that is understandable, but Lyra? Fucking Lyra? I'd rather have Octavia win over AJ than Lyra over AJ.

I asked this before; Is the contest just for who looks best or is it who is most attractive in every regard like personality and whatnot? 

• Brohoof 1

... And so, on that day, the two repulsive characters found the magic of "friendship".

:wub:

You don't know how much I seriously love you now.

I can't brohoof that post enough

You win all the internets for that alone.

Well, that is most certainly insulting. How in the world is Octavia different from Lyra? You're just trying to attack the pony because she is winning at the moment.

• Brohoof 2

I asked this before; Is the contest just for who looks best or is it who is most attractive in every regard like personality and whatnot? 

I thought it was just who looks the best, but I think it's expanded into personality now.

I feel like people are voting for Lyra just to piss me off. Honestly, I've always thought trolling in that form is an even more douchey move than what I'm doing.
Now you're just personalizing this thing. That...that is completely and utterly ridiculous. How is the name of all that is pure and good did you even come to that conclusion?!
  • Brohoof 4

I thought it was just who looks the best, but I think it's expanded into personality now.

If it's just who looks best, I would vote for Lyra. Applejack is all orange and yellow and with a red cutie mark and a brown hat... I dislike warm colours, most of the time. At least when it comes to the simplistic artwork style of MLP. So Lyra would win, because she's nice looking, I guess. (I don't find ponies "attractive" :u)

But if it includes personality... I would choose AJ. Just because BG ponies have no personality, and I don't like fanon things at all. 

However, I'm not going to vote at all. Because such a competition is probably one of the stupidest competitions of them all.

--

And if you really think people are out to get you... please. You're some 15 year old on the internet. Do you realise how many others there are? No one is going to try and go after you out of the hundreds of millions online. 

Edited by Kirino
  • Brohoof 3

Now you're just personalizing this thing. That...that is completely and utterly ridiculous. How is the name of all that is pure and good did you even come to that conclusion?!

Well, ya see...that wouldn't be that hard of a thing to think of actually.

People know he loves him some AJ.

People also know he gets pissed super easily at times.

Put both of those together and you get a horrible mixture.

Especially considering I thought about doing something similar this morning.

• Brohoof 1

Because it seems like way too many people are voting for Sitting Pony McGee.

God-fucking-dammit. I was so afraid this would happen. I wasn't sure about the competition in the first place since I was afraid I'd get angry over AJ losing, but when I realized she had the most votes in the first round, I was excited. Then, 2nd round, have to wait a while, and then comes 3rd round, and she's losing to that pony. Jesus........I'm so angry right now, I feel like I'm developing a headache.......this is worse than when people thought Clari was a bigger AJ fan than me (Which I kinda think she is, but she says I love AJ more, so it's all good).

Because it seems like way too many people are voting for Sitting Pony McGee.

God-fucking-dammit. I was so afraid this would happen. I wasn't sure about the competition in the first place since I was afraid I'd get angry over AJ losing, but when I realized she had the most votes in the first round, I was excited. Then, 2nd round, have to wait a while, and then comes 3rd round, and she's losing to that pony. Jesus........I'm so angry right now, I feel like I'm developing a headache.......this is worse than when people thought Clari was a bigger AJ fan than me (Which I kinda think she is, but she says I love AJ more, so it's all good).

If you really care this much about a who is the most attractive pony contest... You need a life more than I do. 

• Brohoof 4

I'm pretty pissed about the whole Lyra thing too. Both Rainbow Dash and Applejack deserved to win much more than a background pony...it's ridiculous.

I actually thought you would side with the other dudes.

Also, I SHOULD be optimistic. There's stilla week left in the voting. AJ could come out on top.................ah jeez, I need a drink or something to clam me down. It's not good when I get pissed to the point that I get a headache, and CoD was NOT the reason for it.

Edited by spas-ticShotty