General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

don't sweat about it, you are one of these users that can say the most perverted things ever and my perception of you never change because I expect you to say these things.

i suppose, but for god's sake, i can be serious when i goddamn well want to. does anything vague i say HAVE to be interpreted as something dark and sexual? i mean, not that i mind, but damn, am i THAT one-sided...?

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

i suppose, but for god's sake, i can be serious when i goddamn well want to. does anything vague i say HAVE to be interpreted as something dark and sexual? i mean, not that i mind, but damn, am i THAT one-sided...?

what's wrong with being perverted and sexual? I like it *shrugs*

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

there's nothing wrong with it. i guess i just get annoyed for being interpreted as someone who's uber-raunchy so much when i am trying to make serious commentary.

fine, this is your opportunity to revindicate yourself...try to illustrate me, what do you meant with that comment?

fine, this is your opportunity to revindicate yourself...try to illustrate me, what do you meant with that comment?

my mind is in a bit of a haze right now, what do you mean?

i'm not trying to change my reputation or whatever. i guess i'm just cranky over nothing.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

-sad MLP video someone made-

Fuck.

Don't watch this if you don't feel like crying.

well, it didn't do anything for me in terms of crying, mainly because I know it can never happen

cartoon characters never die

-JonTron video-

yay for JonTron with parrot

Edited by Delzepp

Dos hihats...

o.O

And that means?

I'm in the club posted up (up) got my arms folded

Candy in my mouth and these haters I'm scoping I'm just

Twisting my body from side 2 side (I'm just)

Twisting my body from side 2 side

Edited by Haven

7Crdz3K.png

And that means?

Very little programming of them.  You gotta' really put effort into programming your beats in DnB.

LVDLKhp.png

"Dumping someone is like throwing a kitten into a pool of lava." - Day[9]

'I see!' said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Man so I went up to my little sister and was all like, "hey Katherine wanna go to a convention with me early next month?" Her response was literally "if it's pony related no you gay ass piece of shit stop with your fucking brony faggotry."

:c

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Hello my GCT peeps! What's up? :D

hahaha whoops, Rarity is doomed for her aerials, it's impossible for her to combo after her airC.}

Who says I combo with her j.C? :ph34r:

I'm just here to say... I fucking love the last episode

Amen to that brother. Amen to that. :mellow:

@,@, Could I ask you two for help whenever I open FL Studio again? (because I seriously went "WHAT THE HELL?!" at all the buttons, I was a happy kid, but a sad adult musician maker with all dem buttons ^_^ )

"if it's pony related no you gay ass piece of shit stop with your fucking brony faggotry."

Sounds like I'd get along with your sister, mate.

if you know what i mean

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Who says I combo with her j.C?

no one o_O

Amen to that brother. Amen to that.

I bucking loved the episode too, best of the season.

Man so I went up to my little sister and was all like, "hey Katherine wanna go to a convention with me early next month?" Her response was literally "if it's pony related no you gay ass piece of shit stop with your fucking brony faggotry."

quite the language for a young lady :/

Shit. How old is your little sister?

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg