Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Looks like some sort of future shooter game or whatever.

Today was one of the few times I played with a group (Or, one dude in this case for the most part) in BOII. Unfortunately, the connection started shitting on me during the later matches (BTW, just a 3-bar in BOII can totally screw you up :angry: ). I need to play more with people who are good objective wise, at least. I mean, I love having a high K/D and a decent amount of kills, but it pains me to lose so much in order to do so :(. Besides, a lot of the time, mah teammates usually don't try to get flags. Heck, a lot of the time, they usually sit back in their spawn, but when so many people camp in this game, I would be afraid to rush. Besides, the spawns also tend to bite me in the ass.

Edited by  spas-ticShotty 

Looks like some sort of future shooter game or whatever.

More or less. The focus is on projectile based weapons rather than hitscan things like guns and the like, so there's a great deal more involved in fighting someone than pointing and clicking. Have to take things like trajectory, speed, etc, into consideration for every shot.

Also, jetpacks.

Can you just take the gun with the most fire rate and shower the enemy with bullets? img-1185068-1-RRpCU.png

There are a couple automatic rifles and such, but even they have projectiles that have travel time and all that, so they're not OP. Big exploding thingy dingy > little pellet things. :3

• Brohoof 1

There are a couple automatic rifles and such, but even they have projectiles that have travel time and all that, so they're not OP. Big exploding thingy dingy > little pellet things. :3

Even if they're not something propelled by the dark matter, more dakka is always the best thing in my book :3

Free to play, hm... Too bad my shitty connection won't allow me to try it out

Bad enough that the Steam asked for a grand total five days to install Tribes: Ascend

Well... even if your downstream isn't so hot, as long as your latency is reasonable the game should work? ^^;

Well... even if your downstream isn't so hot, as long as your latency is reasonable the game should work? ^^;

I guess we can wait and see... As long as there is no power outage for five days that is img-1185150-1-3lnNF.png

Which is, considering my luck, would be like finding a gold nugget in a landfill.

I guess we can wait and see... As long as there is no power outage for five days that is img-1185150-1-3lnNF.png

Which is, considering my luck, would be like finding a gold nugget in a landfill.

Do it.

NC, Key Gear, and  I will await you on the field of battle. <3

>Implying Scootacool can use, let alone even hold a virtual gun.

Scoots stated just the other day that he expects to retain full Tribal use of his hands within about two months. :3

• Brohoof 1

Hey there guys.
So, yesterday, I made a video for a homelessness charity to promote an event that my college is taking part in, and I take a look at my Twitter feed this morning to see this:
VCxD7BJ.png

The Society of St James retweeted my video, shared it on Facebook, and I just spent 5 minutes dancing around like a maniac because my brain didn't know what else to do!
My morning has been made!

If you wanna see the video:

>Ambrosia's cutie mark was acquired a la Dusky (or Springer)

I swear Scootacool here is actively trying to mindfuck everyone

I don't understand. Please elaborate.

[media={ "url": "http:\/\/bandcamp.com\/EmbeddedPlayer.swf\/size=venti\/album=1480052898\/", "secure_url": "https:\/\/bandcamp.com\/EmbeddedPlayer.swf\/size=venti\/album=1480052898\/", "type": "application\/x-shockwave-flash", "width": 400, "height": 105 }][/media]

testing something here...

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom

I just decided to put every MLP episode into a playlist, and put it on shuffle so that I don't play the favorites game.
I hate it when I only pick my favorites, cos I always feel like I'm missing out on some of the other gems.