Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Being Bluebloods only fan is hard

I'm Bon Bon's only fan to the best of my knowledge. It can't be too difficult for you.

Being Bluebloods only fan is hard

I know this feel. Seems like I'm the only Carrot Top fan around here sometimes...

i seem to forget a password every once a week.

Brains are assholes like that.

Because out of the billions of people on the planet, not a single one shares your opinion on a specific character.

Plummy, I am fully aware of this fact, certainly since there appear to be Bon Bon themed Tumblrs. But in this region of the cyberverse, I am the only Bon Bon fan. This is not a fact, merely only a simple estimate. If I were to find another person who enjoys candy mane, then I would feel a small sensation of joy. But it would pass, and afterwards, become something unimportant.

you mean its better at night? Would make sense though. people having an outside life and all lol

I'd would have thought it was that people had jobs or school. What is an outside life?

Brains are assholes like that.

pretty easy to defeat, though. all they've got is a power shield, similar to what you have, but they can only punch you, and that shield you're able to penetrate with explosive weaponry or railguns.

brain.png

...i'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Best fan contest those things are silly to me 

I completely agree. I'm not the best fan of anypony. But no one else appears to be all that interested in Bon Bon around here, so by default.... Well, it is silly after all, so don't mind me.

• Brohoof 1

you mean its better at night? Would make sense though. people having an outside life and all lol

Outside lives are wasted lives.

Plummy, I am fully aware of this fact, certainly since there appear to be Bon Bon themed Tumblrs. But in this region of the cyberverse, I am the only Bon Bon fan. This is not a fact, merely only a simple estimate. If I were to find another person who enjoys candy mane, then I would feel a small sensation of joy. But it would pass, and afterwards, become something unimportant.

y so srs

I'd would have thought it was that people had jobs or school. What is an outside life?

I was referring to jobs and schools as outside life haha

Outside lives are wasted lives.

I would agree but there are some people who make differences in the world...or so i hear. 

y so srs

Merely just practicing in case I have to defend something actually important. Pay me no mind.

Seriousely Trixie and Gilda done stuff much worst than he did and I saw last week a fanfic where he gets beaten to the bone and all of the coments where horays.

Ouch, that's brutal. Perhaps it is because they think Gilda and Trixie can be redeemed or have redeeming qualities and think Blueblood will always be a jerk or something. I don't know. I'm just a reader, not a writer.

No, Dont enter sexism discussions in here, that never ends good

i'm just saying. =P in this case, it seems logical to apply that subject to it, judging from the example you've mentioned. but i'm not one to argue, so i'm not gonna defend any position on this matter.

Aww, me sorry to hear that. :c

*Hugs*

Hopefully it'll get better. :3

*hugs back*

It will...

love u <3 

I love you too, Sparky. ;)

*hugs tightly*

• Brohoof 1

When you think about it, it seems kinda sexist

only thing that would confirm radical feminism would be if the people who commented on that fan-fic has commented the opposite on Gilda/Trixie fics, i.e. crying out in disgust to whatever has happened to them.