General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Cold as f0q.

Must be annoying to live in a cold region. Of course, being hot isn't fun either, but I find air conditioning to be more effective than a heater. 

Must be annoying to live in a cold region. Of course, being hot isn't fun either, but I find air conditioning to be more effective than a heater. 

The climate here is horrible. It's cold enough to snow, and we get a good amount of precipitation, but it's always melting. Which means it's a lot heavier to shovel in comparison to the light, fluffy snow. It's also always wet out, and I hate walking in puddles.

Good afternoon GCT, how is everyone today?

Haidere.

Bored. Still stuck in class. :I

The climate here is horrible. It's cold enough to snow, and we get a good amount of precipitation, but it's always melting. Which means it's a lot heavier to shovel in comparison to the light, fluffy snow. It's also always wet out, and I hate walking in puddles.

I wish it'd snow over here. The stuff is freaking awesome, though, I've never had to shovel it...

I just realized that I only have two days of school this week.

I only got 3.

Cause of college.

And why is that?

I wish it'd snow over here. The stuff is freaking awesome, though, I've never had to shovel it...

It's nice to look at, but that's about it.

@thread - Can everyone still see my extra large signature and avatar? I lost my donor status, yet I can still see them. Not sure if you guys can or no.

Edited by Plummy
  • Brohoof 1

*Abruptly leaves*

No wait, I was totally lying... come back.

The climate here is horrible. It's cold enough to snow, and we get a good amount of precipitation, but it's always melting. Which means it's a lot heavier to shovel in comparison to the light, fluffy snow. It's also always wet out, and I hate walking in puddles.

Winter lasts forever here, I feel like it will never end at this point. It dropped down to -1 degrees celsius last night, and a few weeks ago it dropped all the way down to -5. It's still nothing compared to a few years ago. There were a few points where I just wanted to crawl up into a ball and die.

Bored. Still stuck in class. :I

Use /unstuck, that usually works.

Winter lasts forever here, I feel like it will never end at this point. It dropped down to -1 degrees celsius last night, and a few weeks ago it dropped all the way down to -5. It's still nothing compared to a few years ago. There were a few points where I just wanted to crawl up into a ball and die.

You are lucky, in my opinion. It's usually approximately 25 degrees celsius here, or higher. You may be bored of winter, but I can only wish we had it. :/ Oh, how I hope for a day I can go outside and not be incinerated. ;-;

You are lucky, in my opinion. It's usually approximately 25 degrees celsius here, or higher. You may be bored of winter, but I can only wish we had it. :/ Oh, how I hope for a day I can go outside and not be incinerated. ;-;

We still get decent heat in the summer, a few days have easily topped that. I may get bored of the winter, but I abhor the summer months. I'd take fall temperature for most of the year, and a couple months of winter if I could.

• Brohoof 1

It's nice to look at, but that's about it.

@thread - Can everyone still see my extra large signature and avatar? I lost my donor status, yet I can still see them. Not sure if you guys can or no.

Pretty much.

Yes.

Easter break.

Oh.

No wait, I was totally lying... come back.

Use /unstuck, that usually works.

no you weren't. Stop lying.

Nope. Nothing. :/

I be happy.

Is it bad if Ive danced exactly like that before?

Is it bad if Ive danced exactly like that before?

If so, then I'm bad, as well.

Well... I'm bad for many reasons... But that's just another... 

• Brohoof 1

We still get decent heat in the summer, a few days have easily topped that. I may get bored of the winter, but I abhor the summer months. I'd take fall temperature for most of the year, and a couple months of winter if I could.

Then you should never visit the Caribbean. We're pretty much summer 24/7...which is annoying. We have dry season and wet season, no major difference between the two, so pretty toasty all the time. :3 What's fall temperature usually like? I'm yet to experience it.

Then you should never visit the Caribbean. We're pretty much summer 24/7...which is annoying. We have dry season and wet season, no major difference between the two, so pretty toasty all the time. :3 What's fall temperature usually like? I'm yet to experience it.

The crossroads between winter and summer. The trees are beautiful though, right before they lose all of their leaves. It usually ranges from 35 to the mid 50 degrees Fahrenheit here.

The crossroads between winter and summer. The trees are beautiful though, right before they lose all of their leaves. It usually ranges from 35 to the mid 50 degrees Fahrenheit here.

Ah, it seems nice, but is it usually humid during that time? High levels of humidity really feels quite uncomfortable.