Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Can everyone still see my extra large signature and avatar? I lost my donor status, yet I can still see them. Not sure if you guys can or no.

yep i still see em'. although i wish you could still keep the over limit thing. 

You think you can decipher my username? I did another namechange.

I ain't guessing that.wacko.png 

im honestly shocked you thought i drew them, ain't nopony that fast with a pencil

I know, but I thought you had drawn them in the past.blush.png  

How does that happen? 0.0

"Your computer/network is banned for possible bad behavior.  You can still use Omegle, but only the unmonitored section. You must be 18 or older." Apparently after reloading the page its gone. Weird.

"Your computer/network is banned for possible bad behavior.  You can still use Omegle, but only the unmonitored section. You must be 18 or older." Apparently after reloading the page its gone. Weird.

I think they've been cracking down on people these days. Minors ain't supposed to use it anyway,

I hate that site 

Hey now, if you're going to hate Omegle, you better hate 4chan along with it. I mean it. Don't support 4chan, down with insanity!

laugh.png right idea there xD 

It takes a lot of patience and hard work to be able to do that properly, those damn horny teens are sometimes too dumb to be trolled!

Fluttershy is slowly becoming my favorite pony again (even getting close to Carrot), so I thought I might switch back over. You're the second one that's approved of the change so far...

I always thought it was your most memorable avatar.

This is now relevant.

VU1siXq.jpgL9R9jK8.png

• Brohoof 1