Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@,

y2a7.jpg

Gem: So, you done bandaging up your boyfriend, Gannie?

Ganaram: I, uhh, gah...

Jade: Uhh, what's going on?

Caption: Why does Gem always have to ruin all the fun? I mean, seriously...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

I thought Mewtwo was genderless.

Yeesh... So tell me, guys. When should one start wondering if one has PTSD?

Whatever it is I have got triggered today and I couldn't hide my distress. It got bad enough that people thought I was sick where the teacher let me out of class. Though I did manage to recover enough to return to class about an hour later. We do assignments in that particular class and because it wasn't much, I managed to complete it in time. Heck, most of my classmates already finished by the time I arrived. Still... That should not have happened.

I'm monitoring this thread

img-1858501-1-3836-go-on.jpg

img-1858773-2-You%20Are%20Being%20Monito

Big_Brother_is_Watching_Wide.png

Kinda how I feel, really. I read this thread pretty often but hardly ever post in it for some reason

Yeesh... So tell me, guys. When should one start wondering if one has PTSD? Whatever it is I have got triggered today and I couldn't hide my distress. It got bad enough that people thought I was sick where the teacher let me out of class. Though I did manage to recover enough to return to class about an hour later. We do assignments in that particular class and because it wasn't much, I managed to complete it in time. Heck, most of my classmates already finished by the time I arrived. Still... That should not have happened.

I don't know much of anything about PTSD, but if you're at that point you should probably go and talk to somebody about it. It sounds awful.

Kinda how I feel, really. I read this thread pretty often but hardly ever post in it for some reason

That's how it starts out.

First you lurk a lot.

Then you start to post, but only a little bit.

Slowly, you'll start to post more and more.

Eventually, you'll come to post in here very often.

You'll start making friends who frequent here.

Then you'll make it a normal part of your day to check and hang out in here.

And then thats when it takes over your life. Forever posting here. Never able to leave it. The GCT assimilates all.

And then you end up with 11k+ posts in here and wonder what in the hell you're doing with your life. >.>

I thought Mewtwo was genderless.

In the anime they have genders but the anime always has broken that rule.

The one I have it bad for is the male from Mewtwo Strikes BAck and Mewtwo Returns.

Giovanni even called him a good boy in one scene so yeah.

In the anime they have genders but the anime always has broken that rule.

The one I have it bad for is the male from Mewtwo Strikes BAck and Mewtwo Returns.

Giovanni even called him a good boy in one scene so yeah.

I never saw enough to see mewtwo... I only ever got to, like, episode 250 or something xD

On a side, note the one in the new movie is a girl unless Cartoon Network changes the voice. LOL! laugh.png

I never saw enough to see mewtwo... I only ever got to, like, episode 250 or something xD

That's because he shows only in the movies. The new one is a different Mewtwo and in Japan she's a girl.