Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

And cause Carrot top is mistreating derpy.

What are you going to do about it?

Explain.

1311763417814.jpg

And then thats when it takes over your life. Forever posting here. Never able to leave it. The GCT assimilates all.

You forgot the part after that when you inevitably become bored and create a Skype chat that slowly begins to sap all activity out of the thread that most everyone decided to leave behind.

/doomandgloom

You forgot the part after that when you inevitably become bored and create a Skype chat that slowly begins to sap all activity out of the thread that most everyone decided to leave behind.

/doomandgloom

Oh yeah, i forgot that part.

And then you sit in that skype group and wish you could partially go back to how it was. At least get back the friends you lost over it.

;~;

That seems a tad inconsistent... is that show still running? 

Because little kids and other people who actually somehow like it.

Quite honestly, I get pissed off watching it and seeing all the bullshit, albeit it realistic, ways they do shit.

Oh, and Ass also pisses me of to no end. They made him the biggest fucking moron ever, I swear.

Well this completely explains why it took forever and a half to transfer my games to the new hard drive.

Elaborate...?

EHHEHEHEHEHEEHH..

I'm gonna cry

Elaborate...?

Quite honestly, I get pissed off watching it and seeing all the bullshit, albeit it realistic, ways they do shit.

Oh, and Ass also pisses me of to no end. They made him the biggest fucking moron ever, I swear.

I know I said this somewhere, but I forgot. I lost track of when I lost track of Pokemon. Seriously.

Well, it's probably more accurate. The protagonist always seems to be so good at everything. Ash is more of a real life character.

Which is why we hate him.

What is this from and why does it disturb me on a deep emotional level? O.o

I don't know, and I don't know.

And then you sit in that skype group and wish you could partially go back to how it was. At least get back the friends you lost over it.

;~;

Damn, I wasn't intending to get these feels.