General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

my cat is cleaning himself an...awful lot. i think he might've gone on for 10 minutes or so now. O.o

You forgot the part after that when you inevitably become bored and create a Skype chat that slowly begins to sap all activity out of the thread that most everyone decided to leave behind.

/doomandgloom

Oh yeah, i forgot that part.

And then you sit in that skype group and wish you could partially go back to how it was. At least get back the friends you lost over it.

;~;

and then there's me, who joined the group chat and left it, because fuck it and fuck group chats.

I just think there's hostility. I get that vibe.

i've never gotten the vibe that Ganaram is hostile around people. the way he acts might set people off that don't know him too well, though.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

You're ethnically Filipino, right?

Yeah, but my great ancestors are Chinese.

I'm not. I'm just super tired. It's hard to stay awake when you haven't got much sleep. xD

Good(er) night, I guess.

my cat is cleaning himself an...awful lot. i think he might've gone on for 10 minutes or so now.

i've never gotten the vibe that Ganaram is hostile around people. the way he acts might set people off that don't know him too well, though.

Define hostility. And cat.

@

You know what is a bad thing about Chinese food? Underestimating how spicy the spiciness is.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Good(er) night, I guess.

I'm not going to bed yet. I feel less tired now after I ate. It feels much better. But I still will go to bed at a reasonable time, like at 11:00 or 10:30, sometime around there.

So what's up everyone? I still had a long day. And tomorrow might be long too, tomorrow is my first day of actual work.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

wow how lame you are going to bed I'm not getting any sleep and was looking for people to further distract me

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

I have work here in a bit more then an hour. I just woke up.

What's up everyone? I'm tired. Looking forward to work though, I already have 5 hours lined up today and another 5 hours tomorrow.

I can't wait for my first paycheck. I hope that it would be a good amount.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

I have work here in a bit more then an hour. I just woke up.

What's up everyone? I'm tired. Looking forward to work though, I already have 5 hours lined up today and another 5 hours tomorrow.

I can't wait for my first paycheck. I hope that it would be a good amount.

I've a concert to attend later tonight, but that's 12 hours away. RIght now, something else.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I can't wait until Gravity comes out. That looks like such an intense movie.

a concert

What concert?

Original Fiction: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69008-hawkmoths-fiction/

לְעֵת תָּכִין מַטְבֵּחַ מִצָּר הַמְנַבֵּחַ.
אָז אֶגְמוֹר בְּשִׁיר מִזְמוֹר חֲנֻכַּת הַמִּזְבֵּחַ.

I've a concert to attend later tonight, but that's 12 hours away. RIght now, something else.

What's the concert? That sounds fun I guess. I don't know what I will be doing after work. I don't think I will be doing much.

But no matter at least I have something to do today. And that something to do will give me money, I really need money.

I also need to learn how to manage money.. xD I'm not very good at that.

siggeh163.png

What's the concert? That sounds fun I guess. I don't know what I will be doing after work. I don't think I will be doing much.

What concert?

Rock band concert, I guess... Not gonna disclose the name...

check it out: did you know that if you search Youtube for a Mane6 pony, it will color the task bar in that pony's color? try it

That's just Google being Google. I mean, just a few days ago, they had a pendulum for the Google Doodle...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

check it out: did you know that if you search Youtube for a Mane6 pony, it will color the task bar in that pony's color? try it

It also works for any character. Try searching "Apple Bloom" And you will see what happens. It turns yellow, like Apple Bloom. Same for Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, or even Derpy, or any other pony that's main or somewhat popular.

Rock band concert, I guess... Not gonna disclose the name...

Okay I guess. I hope you have fun at the concert. I'm not the type for concerts though, just not my thing. I like to listen to music, but I don't like going to concerts. That's just how I am. So yeah, I'm sure you will have fun.

siggeh163.png

It also works for any character. Try searching "Apple Bloom" And you will see what happens. It turns yellow, like Apple Bloom. Same for Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, or even Derpy, or any other pony that's main or somewhat popular.

right, it does >w<

Jay was right, Google really is that awesome X3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_hoaxes_and_easter_eggs

I'll have to double-check.

a0AgWVX.png

<>