General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What the difference between Canadian and American bacon?  :blink:

Canadian is better (Y)

Actual Answer

"Canadian bacon is made from the pork loin (same cut as center cut pork chops but without the bone.... while American bacon is made from pork belly. 

American bacon is has more fat since it's made from pork belly while pork loin is mainly meat. " -Dave C  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090419163705AAr6zyf 

• Brohoof 2

Canadian is better (Y)

Actual Answer

"Canadian bacon is made from the pork loin (same cut as center cut pork chops but without the bone.... while American bacon is made from pork belly. 

American bacon is has more fat since it's made from pork belly while pork loin is mainly meat. " -Dave C  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090419163705AAr6zyf 

Thank you, good sir. I haven't had the chance to try Canadian bacon but I'm sure it is yummy. I want to try this bacon, now!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, good sir. I haven't had the chance to try Canadian bacon but I'm sure it is yummy. I want to try this bacon, now!

I've had it, it is just like thin sliced ham. As far as flavors and smoking it tastes the same as any other ham I've had.

• Brohoof 1

I've not seen the Lego movie yet, for the record.

Best movie of the year if this doesn't win some kind of award I will be extremely disappointed.

Wait a mofucking second....

You guise posted Kuroneko and didn't fucking tell me?!

You bastards! ;~;

Stop being so scurred, Ganny. Go watch you some animu and see if you like it, brah.

Im betting you won't cause i can just tell that most arent you're kind of thing at all.

I'm a bit late to the party, but how is this good enough?

my_little_pony_can__t_be_this_cute_by_de

• Brohoof 3

img-2298068-1-my_little_pony_can__t_be_t

That will do just fine.

Kirino's quite adorable as a pony. o3o

And speaking of, i do believe i just accidentally ordered me a Kuroneko nandroid figure while trying to figure out shipping on this site. :x

So totally Fucking worth though x)

That will do just fine.

Kirino's quite adorable as a pony. o3o

And speaking of, i do believe i just accidentally ordered me a Kuroneko nandroid figure while trying to figure out shipping on this site. :x

So totally Fucking worth though x)

Don't worry I accidentally bought over $400 worth of anime merch at a convention once...I kind of regretted it later,but in the end I was happy with my purchased goods. Also have you watched Watamote? It is practically the anti-Oreimo.

It is more like My little Sister can't be this Unappealing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAIAXFQ0T74

Don't worry I accidentally bought over $400 worth of anime merch at a convention once...I kind of regretted it later,but in the end I was happy with my purchased goods. Also have you watched Watamote? It is practically the anti-Oreimo.

It is more like My little Sister can't be this Unappealing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAIAXFQ0T74

Thats how it seems to happen. Regret it for a while, but then be perfectly fine with lt.

And i have not. Ive heard a friend talk about it a little, but never got around to watching it since i was already busy with another.

Thats how it seems to happen. Regret it for a while, but then be perfectly fine with lt.

And i have not. Ive heard a friend talk about it a little, but never got around to watching it since i was already busy with another.

"another" as in the anime series Another or just another anime? Also watch Watamote it is like the dark side of being an otaku, i.e. being a social reject with no interpersonal skills at all.

Edited by Biznis Kitty

I've had it, it is just like thin sliced ham. As far as flavors and smoking it tastes the same as any other ham I've had.

Ahhhh, that still sounds tasty. It's more about the curiosity than the actual desire of trying it. Where can I try it? You know, aside from Canada.

• Brohoof 1

Ahhhh, that still sounds tasty. It's more about the curiosity than the actual desire of trying it. Where can I try it? You know, aside from Canada.

You can order it on almost every pizza, or just buy it at the grocery store like I did.

• Brohoof 1

"another" as in the anime series Another or just another anime? Also watch Watamote it is like the dark side of being an otaku, i.e. being a social reject with no interpersonal skills at all.

Just another anime series. I was unaware that there was even an anime called "Another".

And i shall do that once i get a new comp. Might throw it in front of Carnival Phantasm which i was planning on watching next.

Just another anime series. I was unaware that there was even an anime called "Another".

And i shall do that once i get a new comp. Might throw it in front of Carnival Phantasm which i was planning on watching next.

Another is a crazy horror supernatural murder mystery thing. If your going to watch it try finding the uncensored version because the deaths kind of lose their impact if half the blood is not there.

Best movie of the year if this doesn't win some kind of award I will be extremely disappointed.

img-2298068-1-my_little_pony_can__t_be_t

whoa.jpg

• Brohoof 3