Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The feeling when you don't play Minecraft :(

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, modpack is what I meant. Forgive my noobishness. Why are you breeding bees anyways?

I want to put honey on my toast.

No, I actually was having trouble fuelling the three steam boilers I had (do you know how much power it takes to fuel three steam boilers? Far more than what my three tree farms, see below for Direness, can provide). Yes, three tree farms are barely enough to power all of my steam boilers (and I was gonna add a fourth, too); all it can do is cook the wood produced into charcoal for the boilers and turn the leaves into ethanol. That's only enough for two of my boilers. I'm pretty sure I'm down to my last 30000 pieces of wood, last I checked.

However, I also have two peat farms and if I combine my peat with something that my bees produce, it'll offset the amount of charcoal I already consume because it burns longer in the boilers.

The feeling when you don't play Minecraft

Because you never tried it and you want to or because you never tried it at all?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

Because you never tried it and you want to or because you never tried it at all?

Because I tried it and I didn't like it that much :(

Tis a good feeling.

Id rather spend that time doing just about anything else anyhow.

Not a good feeling when everybody is talking about Minecraft :(

I want to put honey on my toast.

My friends were doing something with a FtB the other day.

Im tempted to actually get Minecraft just so that I can be stupid with them all day whenever they do it.

Or at least until I get bored and destroy all their shit and get yelled at. x)

Not a good feeling when everybody is talking about Minecraft :(

I might just be the odd one here, but Im still feeling quite good regardless.

Dude, I totally got to go to an airshow over at Luke AFB yesterday. It had the USAF Thunderbirds performing. I've now gotten to see the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds perform in my lifetime. One accomplishment completed.

That's, like, Minecraft Alpha, by the way. One of my favourite shenanigans I've seen.

Mother of... Now that's a fail

I might just be the odd one here, but Im still feeling quite good regardless.

Well, at least you are not the only one who dislikes minecraft. We may be the only ones though.

Dude, I totally got to go to an airshow over at Luke AFB yesterday. It had the USAF Thunderbirds performing. I've now gotten to see the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds perform in my lifetime. One accomplishment completed.

Glad you had the opportunity to enjoy that. What else is in the accomplishment list?

Glad you had the opportunity to enjoy that. What else is in the accomplishment list?

I really can't think of anything much off the top of my head. >.< Just your typical stuff, like meeting certain people, seeing certain bands, etc...

Wow, this place sure hasn't been active for a couple days. What's happening? How is everyone doing?

I'm tired. Well, just a little bit, I didn't get all too much sleep last night because I was hanging out. xD

Wow, this place sure hasn't been active for a couple days. What's happening? How is everyone doing?

I'm tired. Well, just a little bit, I didn't get all too much sleep last night because I was hanging out. xD

Goodness, I hate exhaustion. <sadface>

• Brohoof 1

Profile updated.

Now, the question is: Should I keep my proper name or put in the name of the character that im outfitting myself in...

Your signature is a bit squished.

Yes, yes it is.

I had no other way of getting the actual picture I wanted to use without it doing that unless there is a way Im unaware of.

Instead of resizing the whole thing to the maximum signature height, crop it instead.

You'd have to cut out a bit of the image, but it looks much better than it being compressed like that.

Instead of resizing the whole thing to the maximum signature height, crop it instead.

You'd have to cut out a bit of the image, but it looks much better than it being compressed like that.

I can give it a shot.

So long as I can keep the majority of her face, it'll all be good.

Actually, I think the whole thing is too big to crop it to fit. Which is why I settled for how it is.

Edited by Haven