General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hey everyone, what's up? Anything cool going on? Been a long week for me, stressful.

So anyone here right now?

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Maaaaaaybe...

I was planning on do some more mod dev...

That sounds fun. I'm just hanging out, one guy that I am hanging out with joined the site, I want him to get in here but I dunno if he will actually end up doing so. xD

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Hey Cinny :3 Haven't seen you for a while

Yeah, I've been doing lots of other things. xD Last weekend I went to Everfree Northwest in Seattle. It was fun, but I think I let myself get down too much. D:

So how are things going with you? It has been a while. xD

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

Yeah, I've been doing lots of other things. xD Last weekend I went to Everfree Northwest in Seattle. It was fun, but I think I let myself get down too much. D:

So how are things going with you? It has been a while. xD

That's cool :3 I wish I could go to BronyCon, but ah well... Anyways, I'm doing fine, all things considered! So what are you up to right now?

That's cool :3 I wish I could go to BronyCon, but ah well... Anyways, I'm doing fine, all things considered! So what are you up to right now?

Like I said, just hanging out with friends. Not much is going on. What's up with you?

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

Ahh, I see :P Me, I'm just relaxing, playing games and browsing the internet :P

Been too stressfull for me, I've been going through a lot, and life is meh, but things will carry on, I guess.

Maybe it's that time of the year, meeeh. Been feeling too down. Gaaah! D:

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

Final Fantasy V, Pushmo Worlds, Mario Kart 8... Y'know, those games? :P

I haven't played Final Fantasy V, but I dunno if I ever will. xD How is that game by the way?

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I haven't played Final Fantasy V, but I dunno if I ever will. xD How is that game by the way?

It's pretty good :3 I have all but Final Fantasy 2 on my iPad for the Final Fantasy maingame series :P But I also have Final Fantasy Dimensions (a real good mobile-exclusive Final Fantasy game). But yeah, back on topic x) FFV is a fun game , and the story is rather lighthearted, hahah. Lighthearted, as in there are a few jokes thrown about involving the characters. One of my favorite lines has to be later on in the game, though x) Basically a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But anyways, the gameplay is relatively fun :P I especially like the flexible job system, where you mix skills between jobs :P I recommend you check it out, at least

It's pretty good :3 I have all but Final Fantasy 2 on my iPad for the Final Fantasy maingame series :P But I also have Final Fantasy Dimensions (a real good mobile-exclusive Final Fantasy game). But yeah, back on topic x) FFV is a fun game , and the story is rather lighthearted, hahah. Lighthearted, as in there are a few jokes thrown about involving the characters. One of my favorite lines has to be later on in the game, though x) Basically a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But anyways, the gameplay is relatively fun :P I especially like the flexible job system, where you mix skills between jobs :P I recommend you check it out, at least

Ah I see. I've been playing through Final Fantasy X HD remaster, playing them both on the PS3 and on the PS vita. It's nice to be able to play that on the go.

Oh and I picked up Kirby Triple Deluxe yesterday, and that game is awesome! :3

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

Ah I see. I've been playing through Final Fantasy X HD remaster, playing them both on the PS3 and on the PS vita. It's nice to be able to play that on the go.

Oh and I picked up Kirby Triple Deluxe yesterday, and that game is awesome! :3

Ahh, FFX :3 Nice game, hahah. Anyways, I also need to get that Kirby game one day x3 But yeah, I am REALLY looking forward to Hyrule Warriors! I have it preordered :D For the time being though, I need to get to bed. Accepted your request, btw ^^ Anyways, good night!

Ahh, FFX :3 Nice game, hahah. Anyways, I also need to get that Kirby game one day x3 But yeah, I am REALLY looking forward to Hyrule Warriors! I have it preordered :D For the time being though, I need to get to bed. Accepted your request, btw ^^ Anyways, good night!

Aww, goodnight! I'll be back on here tomorrow. I need to come and do more things here more often. xD

Anyone else still here?

siggeh163.png

Final Fantasy V, Pushmo Worlds, Mario Kart 8... Y'know, those games?

I haven't played Final Fantasy V, but I dunno if I ever will.

Ah yes, the games I never play...

I need to get high again.

*blows on rainblow's pipe*

You need to get low. And sweet.

Aww, goodnight! I'll be back on here tomorrow. I need to come and do more things here more often. xD

Anyone else still here?

Maaaybe...

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

(edited)

By the way, I have a question for you guys: For those who haven't answered yet, if you have any asphalt roads in your area, what colour are they? Don't say they're just black; I'm looking for a specific shade of grey to greyish-black.

Also, if there are any concrete roads in your area? If so, can you describe what they look like?

I'm asking this because, well, this:

vArTfYJ.png
SMFyZ5X.png
fxeMuk1.png
Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

By the way, I have a question for you guys: For those who haven't answered yet, if you have any asphalt roads in your area, what colour are they? Don't say they're just black; I'm looking for a specific shade of grey to greyish-black.

Also, if there are any concrete roads in your area? If so, can you describe what they look like?

I'm asking this because, well, this:

ALL MY YES! I do notice the color differences because I am interested in roads a bit and always have been. But here in Colorado, they would be more... Derker grey, they look almost black when the asphalt is brand new, but when it starts to age they start getting lighter, but the roads here don't get all too light when old, they tend to stay darker here. More darkish grey when old.

It just depends mainly, but most stay darker, mainly a greyish-black.

siggeh163.png

Morning all what is up today?

Struggling to get sleep. The sun is already up. xD But I don't think that I'll be able to get sleep. But I'll still try.

• Brohoof 2

siggeh163.png