General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Who doesn't like bananas?

There is nothing like buying a batch of bananas and consuming over the course of a shift.

Try doing that with a watermelon; it's really difficult to pull off, plus it's water.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Try doing that with a watermelon; it's really difficult to pull off, plus it's water.

Great idea. I'll buy a watermelon, haul it into work, and just eat it at my desk and spit watermelon seeds all over the place.

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Great idea. I'll buy a watermelon, haul it into work, and just eat it at my desk and spit watermelon seeds all over the place.

Typing typing typing...

Plink plink.

???

Typing typing typing...

Plink plink plink.

?!!

Typing typing--

<Machine gun fire of watermelon seeds>

Now I'm dead.

Now, hold on. Suppose you're working on building one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7kplHtC98

Or one of these:

Where do you spit out those seeds?

• Brohoof 2

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Typing typing typing...

Plink plink.

???

Typing typing typing...

Plink plink plink.

?!!

Typing typing--

<Machine gun fire of watermelon seeds>

Now I'm dead.

Now, hold on. Suppose you're working on building one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7kplHtC98

Or one of these:

Where do you spit out those seeds?

That's freaking hilarious. :D

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

Yo everyone.  How is everyone doing? I just woke up. I hate waking up sometimes. xD I just wish when I woke up I would be right awake right there. xD But it takes a little bit of time to do so. xD

So what is all happening? I dunno what to say at the moment. xD But I'm sure coming in here more often now. xD

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Onto the passersby below you.

Bystanders will think it's raining or hailing. But what about the inedible skin of the watermelon? What do you do about that?

Is Jadefire's avatar pony blushing?

If I yanked out Jadeslesies's outlines, does he melt?

Yo everyone.  How is everyone doing? I just woke up. I hate waking up sometimes. xD I just wish when I woke up I would be right awake right there. xD But it takes a little bit of time to do so. xD

So what is all happening? I dunno what to say at the moment. xD But I'm sure coming in here more often now. xD

See above.

And if you were to look through my eyes, you'll see my second monitor to the right, and the Youtube window I have opened. I watch and listen to some pretty weird stuff.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Bystanders will think it's raining or hailing. But what about the inedible skin of the watermelon? What do you do about that?

See above.

And if you were to look through my eyes, you'll see my second monitor to the right, and the Youtube window I have opened. I watch and listen to some pretty weird stuff.

Yes. He will melt!

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Been powerwalking for 2 - 2/1/2 weeks or so. Gonna take a day off tomorrow. Put up with being tired and legs aching etc for a while and I like to push myself as much as I can but I probably need to rest haven't had a single day off this routine.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

Is Jadefire's avatar pony blushing?

Yep.

You drop the skin on the passersby as well.

And no I won't melt, as evidenced by one of my previous avatars.

• Brohoof 1

Why are images from Memebase banned on this site? I don't get it. everything from imgur to tumblr works just fine, but the instant it is from memebase it isn't allowed...

e903e0168e.png

Powerwalking seems like something I'd have to go outside to do. It's scary out there in the outernets. I'll pass.

Can't you just do it inside of your house in a circle? 

Powerwalking seems like something I'd have to go outside to do. It's scary out there in the outernets. I'll pass.

I'm pretty sure you can manage that inside with a treadmill. Thing is, I don't have one of those.

You drop the skin on the passersby as well.

And no I won't melt, as evidenced by one of my previous avatars.

<Tries to calculate the energy of a 300 gram watermelon skin falling from 10 meters>

Augh, I wish I payed better attention to physics.

Also, is it physically possible to blush for 27 hours straight, like that one time? <Totally made up a false event>

a0AgWVX.png

<>

(edited)

Also, is it physically possible to blush for 27 hours straight, like that one time? <Totally made up a false event>

I'm sure it's probably happened to at least one of us.

Now if any of you can figure out why my avatar is blushing, I'll ...actually be kinda impressed, since I'm pretty sure none of the people who know the context of the image aren't on this forum.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sure it's probably happened to at least one of us.

Now if any of you can figure out why my avatar is blushing, I'll ...actually be kinda impressed, since I'm pretty sure none of the people who know the context of the image aren't on this forum.

You mean Bowltee?

inb6 Jade has a fever instead.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Why are images from Memebase banned on this site? I don't get it. everything from imgur to tumblr works just fine, but the instant it is from memebase it isn't allowed...

Because that is a hive of scum and villainy of the highest order.

RainblowHash.gif

(edited)

<Tries to calculate the energy of a 300 gram watermelon skin falling from 10 meters>

Augh, I wish I payed better attention to physics.

PE = m * g * h

PE = (0.3 kg) * (9.81 m/s2) * (10 m)

PE = 29.43 J

This is enough energy to power a 15 watt CFL bulb for just under two seconds. It's also equal to seven small calories, and 0.007 food Calories.

Drop about 7,100 watermelons from 10 meters, and you'll have the energy that's chemically stored in a single slice of bread.

[i'm an engineering student, by the way]

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

Because that is a hive of scum and villainy of the highest order.

I just don't have an account there and I don't read the comments. At face value it is pretty good but right under the surface is filth...

e903e0168e.png

I just don't have an account there and I don't read the comments. At face value it is pretty good but right under the surface is filth...

That's exactly my point, though. Most places that hide the biggest scumbags are very secretive, you must dig beneath the upper crust to see the wasteland of agony underneath...

Except for Congress. They really don't give a crap if everyone knows they're scumbags.

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

That's exactly my point, though. Most places that hide the biggest scumbags are very secretive, you must dig beneath the upper crust to see the wasteland of agony underneath...

Still doesn't change the fact that I really want to post a bunch of the stuff from there...

e903e0168e.png

Still doesn't change the fact that I really want to post a bunch of the stuff from there...

Just do like I do and save it to your computer then host it on postimage or a similar image hosting site.

RainblowHash.gif