Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just do like I do and save it to your computer then host it on postimage or a similar image hosting site.

Gifs get weird when I do that... If you go into the group chat you'll see a gif I was trying to mess arround with so I could use it in another thread.

^ No need to, honestly. I had to look it up myself, just to be sure that I was correct. I initially had it written down as PE = (1/2) * m * g * h. I had it confused with the kinetic energy equation, which is KE = (1/2) m * v2. Equations are pretty easy to find on the internet if you know what to search for.

Gifs get weird when I do that... If you go into the group chat you'll see a gif I was trying to mess arround with so I could use it in another thread.

Huh, GIFs work fine for me. Though if you're having trouble, why not use image search on Google to just find a version that you can use on the site? That works for me as well.

(edited)

Huh, GIFs work fine for me. Though if you're having trouble, why not use image search on Google to just find a version that you can use on the site? That works for me as well.

Let's see...

Rs9ewxB.gif

edit: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSS THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by Ami Mizuno
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

^ No need to, honestly. I had to look it up myself, just to be sure that I was correct. I initially had it written down as PE = (1/2) * m * g * h. I had it confused with the kinetic energy equation, which is KE = (1/2) m * v2. Equations are pretty easy to find on the internet if you know what to search for.

I'm gonna take note of that. The formulas and the relative ease of finding them if you're fuzzy about one.

But from experience, I had difficulty trying to figure out a universal formula for something. Like, if you've a specific thing that requires a specific formula and the inputs are always gonna be different each time, surely you need a universal formula.

Now back to eating watermelons and shooting the seeds at random office workers.

Also, imagine seeing this on a physics test:

You are a construction worker on one of China's supertall skyscrapers; specifically, it is the Sky City Building, a skyscraper rumoured to be taller than the currently-tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, by 10 meters. The Burj Khalifa, by the way, is 828 meters, but contractors believe the Sky City Building can be built within 90 days, but you are doubtful about that since it took your team six weeks just to build the first floor. It is currently summer and you have recently been with an argument with one of your co-workers, and your boss has now threatened to fire you. It is no wonder that it took so long to build this high so far. You know that your co-worker is actually wrong, but decide that it is not worth thinking about. On one day, you decide to bring a whole seeded watermelon for lunch, mainly because it's a hot summer day and you thought it would be a good way to cool off, considering that watermelons are an excellent reserve of water. You actually decide to buy a Japanese square watermelon, since it's easier to transport in your car and doesn't have the risk of rolling off the side of the building. After using the unconventional means of using the elevator door to crack open your square watermelon, you begin to enjoy your snack. Reminded of the argument from days before, you decide to instead spit out watermelon seeds off of the 3rd floor as a means of venting out your frustration, instead of disposing of them the usual way. After spitting out what you believe is 37 seeds, a new personal record, you then chuck the watermelon skin off of the edge of the 3rd floor. Assuming that each floor is 3.33 meters, that you are using United States floor counting (first floor, second floor, third floor, etc) instead of British floor counting (Ground floor, first floor, second floor, etc), that floors with the number 4 are omitted (since the number 4 is considered unlucky), that the wind is fairly negligible (because it would be considered shameful to die by being hit by a high-speed banana), and that no one is there to see your act of littering (hopefully), what is the gravitational potential energy of a 300 gram watermelon skin dropped from the height of the third floor?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

I imagined the question...

And I imagined acing the test and my teacher handing me a one hundred dollar bill and a fresh watermelon.

Best imagination ever!

Did you imagine everything but the physics problem from my super-long physics problem?

Did you imagine everything but the physics problem from my super-long physics problem?

No of course not, I imagined that.

I just chose to not imagine the part where I solved it.

It's so much fun to skip the boring stuff and get right to the part where I get a 4.0 GPA, high five the teacher, and flex in the hallway while all the cheerleaders swoon.

It's so much fun to skip the boring stuff and get right to the part where I get a 4.0 GPA, high five the teacher, and flex in the hallway while all the cheerleaders swoon.

Your imagination must be weird, then, because I keep thinking stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go9XT2S1bF4

Minus the overload.

Cheerleaders:

I didn't know fat could move that way . *faints in horror*

Your imagination must be weird, then, because I keep thinking stuff like this:

There's a difference between imagination and thinking. When I put on my thinking cap, it's different; I do tend to ponder deeper things.

But when I imagine stuff for fun, I like to skip deeper things and go for the easy score.

Speaking of easy scores...

Cheerleaders:

I told ya I'm impressive. I can cheerlead my fat all over you, baby.

Cheerleaders:

There's a difference between imagination and thinking. When I put on my thinking cap, it's different; I do tend to ponder deeper things.

But when I imagine stuff for fun, I like to skip deeper things and go for the easy score.

Speaking of easy scores...

I told ya I'm impressive. I can cheerlead my fat all over you, baby.

Pop quiz:

First, find the average kinetic energy of a piano's string being hit with its hammer.

Second, find a piano with 128 keys, not just 88.

Then find the energy required to play this song based on the energy per note:

So, uh, I'm back and stuff.

The banana talk recently has made me think of Jacksepticeye singing "Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs."

Also... How about that Dashcon, eh? XD

Ugh, I got a speeding ticket for $170. I can't deal with that right now. My parents and I have to deal with enough stuff anyway. -sigh-

So how is everyone doing? If anyone is here at this hour.