General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

So I noticed you changed your avatar. Who are the derps in there?

Well the periwinkle derp is my OC, and the other OC is my special somepony's :). A few days ago we both had very similar avatars, which caused a lot of confusion in terms of addressing people, so she ended up chasing her avatar back to just her OC. I might change it to something else soon since she wants to use an avatar like mine.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

What's happening in here right now?

I'm kinda tired, not much is going on. Is there any lurkers? This place seems to have been dead all day.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

What's happening in here right now?

I'm kinda tired, not much is going on. Is there any lurkers? This place seems to have been dead all day.

I just got home to check on some stuff and saw you!!! What the heck?

So:

1. How much soda can a Cinnapony (or Ganapony, for that matter) really handle?

2. Check, cheque, and Czech all have the same pronunciation. Does czhechkque have the same pronunciation, too?

3. Also, plane ponies. I think I'm done with hybridisation for the next 300 trillion years.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I just got home to check on some stuff and saw you!!! What the heck?

So:

1. How much soda can a Cinnapony (or Ganapony, for that matter) really handle?

2. Check, cheque, and Czech all have the same pronunciation. Does czhechkque have the same pronunciation, too?

3. Also, plane ponies. I think I'm done with hybridisation for the next 300 trillion years.

What do you mean you saw me? I'm confused about that. xD

I can handle lots of soda, I drink it nonstop, so yeah. xD

And whaa?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

What do you mean you saw me? I'm confused about that. xD

I can handle lots of soda, I drink it nonstop, so yeah. xD

And whaa?

Your post was the first thing iSaw when iGot home.

I think I found my soda limit.

What's there to be confused about, the fact that plaineponies have to go get their Czhechkque czhechkques czhechkqued out? Or the fact that I just brutally combined homophones? (What does there, their, and they're look like if you combined them?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Your post was the first thing iSaw when iGot home.

I think I found my soda limit.

What's there to be confused about, the fact that plaineponies have to go get their Czhechkque czhechkques czhechkqued out? Or the fact that I just brutally combined homophones? (What does there, their, and they're look like if you combined them?

You seem.. Something right now. xD Random? I would guess, Oh wait, you are always that way. xD

Randomness is fun, I like randomness. xD So keep being random.

siggeh163.png

So this happened on Imgur. http://imgur.com/gallery/1HjxZpb

Should I let Jesus take the wheel?

What the heck? xD I doubt that that really.. Okay it probably did happen. xD

Why would someone do that? I mean.. If the one who took the picture didn't fake the picture for a laugh. xD

siggeh163.png

What the heck? xD I doubt that that really.. Okay it probably did happen. xD

Why would someone do that? I mean.. If the one who took the picture didn't fake the picture for a laugh. xD

Airbag theft is a thing, apparently, so why did they take the wheel, too? You can't microwave that.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Airbag theft is a thing, apparently, so why did they take the wheel, too? You can't microwave that.

Oh, they took the whole wheel cause it's easier to do that then just to take the airbag. When you are stealing something you usually don't want to do the complicated thing. xD But yeah. That's what I would guess. xD

siggeh163.png

Yo guys. What's up?

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

Nothing much. Probably won't be able to sleep, I drank an energy drink too late. xD Bad Cinny.

siggeh163.png

480px-Lanky_Kong_%28Donkey_Kong_64%29.pn

HE

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

I just figured out what Cards Against Humanity is. I still think I'm going to linguistic hell.

I played that game once and I was honestly bored out of my mind. Maybe I should give it another try :huh:

I still hate waking up. I'm still drowzy. I hope I wake up. xD

So who is on? Anyone? Things are too dead lately.

siggeh163.png

I'm on for once.

My left eye is mega bloodshot and I hate that.

At least I can be lazy and sit around today. This entire week has been pretty craptastic.

What happened? I mean my week hasn't been the best, but meh. Dunno what I will do today, I didn't get the most restful sleep last night, so I'm tired. xD

siggeh163.png