Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You haven't been on here in a long time, where have you been?! xD

But yeah, I don't like lack of sleep, but I gotta deal with it for now. I sometimes struggle with sleep, but at least I can get the right amount most of the time.

The other forum, and for the last 3 days, without internet... x.x

And yeah, I know how it is... But last night, I was having it hard because for whatever reason, it would feel like there was a lump in my throat, and it would bother me to no end that I can't sleep >.< It doesn't hurt, it just... Bugs me...

But yeah, I don't like lack of sleep, but I gotta deal with it for now. I sometimes struggle with sleep, but at least I can get the right amount most of the time.

The other forum, and for the last 3 days, without internet... x.x

And yeah, I know how it is... But last night, I was having it hard because for whatever reason, it would feel like there was a lump in my throat, and it would bother me to no end that I can't sleep >.< It doesn't hurt, it just... Bugs me...

Let's form the Society of Struggling Sleepers. inb6 the first meeting is postponed because the president overslept.

here you go, sir

WHAT?!!

wait... wut?

Yeah, I know. Weird. Weird that you'd be into city simulation games.

• Brohoof 2

Let's form the Society of Struggling Sleepers. inb6 the first meeting is postponed because the president overslept.

WHAT?!!

Yeah, I know. Weird. Weird that you'd be into city simulation games.

I kno, the only simulation games I enjoy are animal crossing and rollercoaster tycoon.

Heh, sure! I struggle to sleep sometimes, other times I sleep like a baby. xD Today though I am tired, and I am wondering if I should hit the bed soon. And not the hay bed, Cinny want cinnybed. xD But not yet I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Heh, sure! I struggle to sleep sometimes, other times I sleep like a baby. xD Today though I am tired, and I am wondering if I should hit the bed soon. And not the hay bed, Cinny want cinnybed. xD But not yet I guess.

I misread that as "Cinny wet cinnybed". Now I understand the etymology of "dyslexia".

• Brohoof 1

I misread that as "Cinny wet cinnybed". Now I understand the etymology of "dyslexia".

-facehoof- Reaaaaalllly now? Reaaaaaalllly? What a way to misread. xD I can't sleep quite yet, and I still feel terrible. D:

• Brohoof 1

lol, I was simcity4deluxe on simtropolis and I made a simcity 4 thread which never took off but I think you replied to it once but it's fine if you don't but I have seen you before lol

Oh, you're that one guy. Well, have you read up on the current NAM developments? Because I haven't.

-facehoof- Reaaaaalllly now? Reaaaaaalllly? What a way to misread. xD I can't sleep quite yet, and I still feel terrible. D:

Yeah, really. What's weird was that through that, I figured out the etymology of "dyslexia".

• Brohoof 2

No unfortunately, I'm too busy these days really to keep up with the developments, but I can check it out if you want me to.

All of the RHW Ramp Interfaces are being removed and being replaced with draggable equivalents.

@@Electrobolt, why did you brohoof my post?

• Brohoof 2

Ok, so, I got finals in the morning. Wish me luck... I'll need it...

OK, good luck!!

I feel like I should just make a random sh!t conjugator so that I can randomly, on the fly, using a program that I feel like I wanna make, create words like "Ganalock", "Bowlteedoor", "Cinnymouse", "dollaryes", "brokenkey", "Overfunction", and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

OK, good luck!!I feel like I should just make a random sh!t conjugator so that I can randomly, on the fly, using a program that I feel like I wanna make, create words like "Ganalock", "Bowlteedoor", "Cinnymouse", "dollaryes", "brokenkey", "Overfunction", and stuff.

thanks.

And sounds... interesting?