Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Youtube is shit and boring as hell. Why dont you play games instead or something?

Youtube is shit and boring as hell. Why dont you play games instead or something?

I have spent thousands of hours on YouTube.

Also what vidya do you play? I have Crysis 3, Battlefield 4, Alien Isolation, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 I'm currently playing.

I have spent thousands of hours on YouTube.

Also what vidya do you play? I have Crysis 3, Battlefield 4, Alien Isolation, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 I'm currently playing.

I could never do that. Just doesnt keep my attention at all.

It just depends on my mood. I recently started playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy so I can play 1 for the first time and I *may* give Super Paper Mario another go at some point. Otherwise, Ive been playing LoL a whole bunch mixed in with stuff like Aion, Tera, Risk of Rain, Binding of Isaac, Alpha Sapphire, and some other randoms here and there.

I dissappeared for a few days thanks to the loads of hours I worked, I'm tired as I'll never be, but all will be worth it next Friday

To be honest, now I only stay or hang on this forum to chat with some old and well known friends, since I don't really have the interest of beginning all over again

I dissappeared for a few days thanks to the loads of hours I worked, I'm tired as I'll never be, but all will be worth it next Friday

To be honest, now I only stay or hang on this forum to chat with some old and well known friends, since I don't really have the interest of beginning all over again

Welcome to the club.

However, Ive also the fact that I still cant let go of my  (old) home just yet.

Welcome to the club.

However, Ive also the fact that I still cant let go of my  (old) home just yet.

Yeah

And I see, nice to know I'm not alone, I actually thought I was going to have some dilema or issue coming back here, so that's cool

Though, from now on I'm just ignoring all depressing and drama related issues that happens here from now on

And I see, nice to know I'm not alone, I actually thought I was going to have some dilema or issue coming back here, so that's cool

I keep on hand the open-mindedness for something good to happen, which is why I still exist.

That's probably the best piece of life advice I've ever been given: keep a open mind, especially in the face of closed-mindedness.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah

Though, from now on I'm just ignoring all depressing and drama related issues that happens here from now on

I use the drama around here for free giggles now. Whenever I'm actually out of this place, that is. Which, isn't exactly too often, but its still a thing on occasion.

I use the drama around here for free giggles now. Whenever I'm actually out of this place, that is. Which, isn't exactly too often, but its still a thing on occasion.

I see

So free giggles huh?

It's been too common to do that right?

If so, then yikes, that's.. something to know

out of the general chat thread?

I see

So free giggles huh?

It's been too common to do that right?

If so, then yikes, that's.. something to know

I dont know if its actually been that common, but from ive seen enough of it to just laugh at it for whenever I do venture out.

out of the general chat thread?

Yes.

• Brohoof 1

I dont know if its actually been that common, but from ive seen enough of it to just laugh at it for whenever I do venture out.

Yes.

Huh, guess we all have to find a way to go around it then

I gotta say, nothing has changed since I left, it's calmer and quiter to say the least, but overall, it's still the same, though the multiple bans I've heard over time might have something to do with that

Huh, guess we all have to find a way to go around it then

I gotta say, nothing has changed since I left, it's calmer and quiter to say the least, but overall, it's still the same, though the multiple bans I've heard over time might have something to do with that

I cant say the same. Its seemed to have gotten much worse around here, what with the change to admins and the likes as well as the new people in general.

I cant say the same. Its seemed to have gotten much worse around here, what with the change to admins and the likes as well as the new people in general.

Change of admins is inevitable, you either love em or hate them, I don't mind as long as they don't abuse their power or favor a member to their liking

And certain people huh?

Well, whoever you don't like, I assume it's more than I think

Haven... I can't believe that I found this, but... *facepalm* While running around on tumblr I stumbled on the... full picture... of what your avatar is from. XD

A glorious thing, isnt it? DGhB8qR.png

Inky's such a beautiful/sexy pony. o/

Edited by Haven