General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why do you need that to revive him? 

Because it holds the power to revive him. Reviving someone is not something that I can whiz without difficulty. The Crystal Heart is pure magic. It is filled with power 

Idk about the arguing part, but sure why not.

Ok!  ^_^

Because it holds the power to revive him. Reviving someone is not something that I can whiz without difficulty. The Crystal Heart is pure magic. It is filled with power 

I'm a master necromancer! I could probably revive him without the crystal heart! But if I do something like that, I would want something in return... 

I'm a master necromancer! I could probably revive him without the crystal heart! But if I do something like that, I would want something in return..

Yeah, that is something I can't do. I won't be taking on an agreement without Sombra's consent. I would rather want him to be revived in a rather symbolic way. By reviving him with the Crystal Heart, I will be humiliating the Crystal Empire and it will also mark their defeat :sneer:. So, thank you but no thank you.  

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Yeah, that is something I can't do. I won't be taking on a agreement without Sombra's consent. I would rather want him to be revived in a rather symbolic way. By reviving him with the Crystal Heart, I will be humiliating the Crystal Empire and it will also mark their defeat :sneer:. So, thank you but no thank you.  

That's fine. If you need any help getting the crystal heart, don't hesitate to ask!

៲ុ៓ះ↛̓̊̍™᷇̚͘☴̫̠ͬѝ҉҉҉ܦܿܵ݉౓ౄ౉ో◼͖̕͠෼ֿׁ֖̽̊᷇ᷠ̿̀֯͜ᖀ̖̱᷈⌉͗ͥ̕৺্ৈঢ়⊇̛̅̿ᅚ̱̂̓⁜̡̗̏ժՙՙՙ߁߭߳͢✒ͯͨ͝۰ِؐ٘ଫୂ୅ୣ᧞᷈ͧ̄ე̷̯ͪᆛ̈ͥ͠ණෟු෮ᾬ̙̽̅গহহৢⅰ̩̝͉૆઼ીુܠ݄݆ܽ⑌̣᷃͋☓̟̒͏╷̢̱̹⍸ֽ̠̒ͬ֯֘֩ϟ͏̢̞᣶͈̥̩┌̺͙᷅ᅩ͂̋͂ʔͥ᷆ͤზ̶̇͋጖፞፝፟⇱̜̿ͯ⌎̙̉̕к҄҅҃ᔗ͚᷇̊Ķ̜̃ͬ੬੃੎ੑ୊୕୔୊⌳̧̾᷇ங்்ஂ࿵ྥ྇ྛᵧͬ͗͏ᵜ̬̃͗ᲃ̙̉̀⌧̘̰̓ᕰ̂͒ͨۇْؔٚ◥͏͌̆⁖̤͐ͧᖽ͍͎͘⌋̼̮̈́‷ູູ̻ͪ͢ິົ∄̢͑̏ʷ̷̖̎ఴూీ౓઼઼ૃૈᅫ͎̬ͮሼ፝፟፞ល៓៊៊ᙇ̣̆ͅ৺েহ৚ෂ෨෢ඃḷ̹ͮͬᲣͫ̇ͅ჋̈̐͆⋇̳̃᷇ὲͤ᷈̽ʄ͒᷁̀∅̤ͤ͢⇎͇͚̌⍹̵͈̼͑̐̐̏ќ҃҈҉◦̷̌̊∻̨͒̄ả̜᷈ͩፙ፞፝፞Ṑͩͩ∤̣̩᷆ᨇ̼̼̎៺̱̓̊ߛ߲߫߯⍑̥̖͛ਿੂੱ੅อ็ู์ဋ̶̍̅ᴴ̡᷀͜૨ાઽે⋧᷅͂̍ᗿ᷂ͩ̔ྦྷྐླ྄ྀሂ፝፝፝ǒ̡̩̂ቝ፝፞፟✅͔̝̽␥̘̏̐‾̷̲ͨᲽ͑ͦ̋܇ܱܰܵ❽̗̠᷆Π̣ͩ͡ᣵ̗᷄͑␩̮̳̕♗͙̝̇ℒ̟̄͆ṱ̟͕̈ቡ፝፞፞ʲْ͔̋̔ٗٝؑᕩ᷃̂͡␎̭᷊͡ῦ̝᷾̔Ǯ͏ͭ́ⅴ̦̩̆„̺ͪͅدٌٓٚᤏ͛͊͛᱑̼᷈ͧઅી૆ૈ⒉̢̓͟ഓുൣൂᛀ͕᷈ͣẮͮ̇᷀Թՙՙՙ⛉̶̠̩ứ̭͙ͭᣄ̯͑̄ᗐ̹̿͒╊̜̍͟᣸̾́͡ង឴៍ិ؆ؐٛٗṐ̵᷊̔᛿̘̭͢ₒ͇̃᷃ᵷ̛̭̈♽̲̦᷾௵ீ்ஃ⁝͙̯̄ɂ͑̆͝Ѯ҉҇҄἖̸᷂͐῍̀ͩͬᚵ̖̳̼٠ٖٓؐ⎛̤̼᷉⑷̎᷃͒ݞ̱͐͑ኛ፞፞፞☉̃̏͐ᔄ̸̝᷇ᖶ̙͊͛उॐूॅᝈ̡ͬ᷁Ő͙͎̗௰ஂஂஃ೼̙͑͐∥͔͒̓ᶜ͎̂ͫඦ෩෰෧ݬ̘̈᷁োড়া়ᨖ᷆᷄͞׏֖֒֙ἵ͍̯͋┞̣̚̕೶ْ̰͎ٜ᷈ۤ٘ކޫާެ⃞᷃᷾͂Ċ᷂ͧ͢ቋ፝፟፟ឹៅំ឴↝̵̲͈᷃̃͢͢⎮͎ͅ͏ᵱ̹̟̀Ⴈ͖᷃᷄⍅̭ͭ͏ϳ͇ͯ͒ߗ߮߯߳ᠭ̶͉̯௞ஂஃீዛ፝፟፝ю҈҃҇ᔰ̖̣̼♳̙̠̓ᶸ̶᷆̿׼̞̄᷇ᕽ̺᷄̈ϑ͈̫̞☉̺̎ͦ➘͗̐ͫ☋͏͐̔܉݂̣᷿ܲ݃ᷨ̔≁͍͓᷆í̙̠᷁ᛢ̜͏͈༾ྜྷོሠ፟፟፝᧮̍̏̽ℵ᷿̔ͪⅳ̑ͨ᷁❺͈̫ͫ∂͎ͪ͘῀̙̺᷃ᗁ̨̭̌᾵͈̱̞ᐒͣ͐̔ดึ์้ᵆ̱̾ͮǃ̸̡̑ฟุูุ̠͙ᷳ͗ᛕ̧̟͠▰̪̒ͅ೬೑ೂೇ๖ึู๋ีี้๋Ŏ̧̆ͮᙙ̵̘᷁ᒢ̧̝͊ᦰ̻̓ͤ⍯̢̈́͂ᝄ̞̤͕ͦ͑̓ͅⅱ᷂̯̖౻ోే౒↻̻͍͑ᅤ͔͛̚ъ҉҉҉ಿ೓ೈೃᜟ̦̬̌ķ͖̽ͩง๊ื็ƴ̢͚̏ᇫ̭͕̍ᵀ̘̺᷀ǫ̰͏͒ɷ̶̪̾ᣞ̥᷄́Ơ̠̂̉ͥ᎙᷇̓̿Ⴏ̩̱͑៹័៊ះ˖͔̄ͬ௼ͦ᷇͡ڀّؔٞϹ᷾᷈̕ᕸ̍̔͞ℂͬͪ̔┋̦͆͜ᖄ̄ͪ̅ߞ߭߭߰ⅆ̶̩̭≙̙͇̅❫᷊ͨ᷄⑞̖̗́♟̅͜͟୲ୣି୎ਣੋਿ਽ɫ͓͂ͨǺ̬̾̏ᵝ͈̚͞☢̺̿̔ᇒ̟̆́ᑒ᷂͈͛ͳ̴͓͔̘᷁̀͠⍉̻͊͠ገ፞፞፟ధో౓౔⊮̶̞̾᠘̞̃̍⒪̽̏ͦ੼̤̂͊ౣిు౐␸͔̒ͅ┟̴᷄̎Ꮃ̭̅̅ᙨ̠͖ͩ͂̕͟͡಻೏ೀೕ␤̸̝̬સૣૣઁᾅ̼͆͊ᔢ̼᷄ͨហ៌ួ់ᕵ͊͋̄⃃̙̑ͩ⃿̸̔̚٬ٍِٜٜؔۧ٘Ṉ́̽̄տՙՙՙċ̟ͭ̍ᜱ̜ͩ͋᤺̑̉͜طٌؔٗ،َؒٓ١ٗٞؒᥚ͚ͬ᷉▐̵̞͍ऒृैाٍْٞٛэ҅҇҉͎ᷢͪͭ➫͔̈͌Ԁ̛᷿̻̯⃩͋ͥ፺፞፝፟ɱ̖͙̎ᢔ̡̓ͨක෎ෙ෭ྜྷྐྯྒ⍚̢̠͛ԍ̈̈̍ᢚ͓̅̓͑߳ͨͅᠻ̧̞͢ܥܻܵܿត៏ួ឵↚̛̘̐⎂᷁̓͝↳᷂᷉ͥᘮ᷾ͤ᷾⎇̬̩̤⇢̷̯̋ᑧ̴̝͔ၫ̶̇ͅ∽̟͑̔₤̝᷉͜ݱ̶̃͠܉᜔ܼ᷂ܵ݁̈͑۴ٍّٚ⍣͉᷾͗፭፝፟፝⑛̤̟̔ᵞ̵̥͠ᓰ̪ͤ̕⎟͕̃̃ʕ͔̣͑ᳲ̊ͩ̕࿙ྔྡྷཻ᝴َͪ̒۬ٚؒ͘Ƙ̼̐ͫɕ̷̝͜⊗̦᷈̇ਲ਼਼੎ਾត៌៌ោԘ̴̵͐ॗैऽॉఐి౑ేᡜ̘̓ͣ໸̨͋ͤॸुॏोྯྒྫྷྒޣީީަᦤ̦̙̯͆̔ͤ̍➢᷄ͫ͗ᣳ᷿ͣ͐ဟ̊͗᷆╪᷿᷆̈́ᦐ͙᷉ͨ◠̼͇᷿₺᷂̋ͨᖫ͐̓͢♸̤ͯ͒ᐞ̢̌ͦభ౅౏ూ❿̋̈͟ἣ̲̗͞ធ៊ៈ៍֐̰̻͠Ζ͔͑᷄Ι̛̎ͦᱵ̯͆̅ᘷ̱̅̓ୟୄ୍ୋ₨̮͌̓▒̖̓̐ݡ̑ͣ̌ᴉ̼᷿͐िॎ्॒ᚃ̫ͦ̍∣̶͐̔ʋ̵̻᷾ể̜̣̈ݮ̠͓̅Ɛ̳̈́̈́⇈̠᷉͘ᚏ̧̟͢‎̦͜ͅᒉ͍̿᷆᠆͈̍᷅ĉ͓ͫͨ༕ྃཷྣѠ҅҅҅Ꮿ̢̓̕ӣ҈҅҇ओॏॎु℡̖͉̝̈́͑ͪ́ṗ̆ͯͫᙲ̼ͣ͆ң҈҇҇΅̎̇᷄យាាុ╙̳ͥ̚⒀͎᷊̈≟̲͈̕⊦ͪͣ͠Ѷ҅҄҄Ⴗ̳̜ͫО҇҇҈ᵯ̶̯͆ዀ፞፝፞৖৔৓হྠྻྭྺᲑ̨᷿̽ဒ̨͕͎౉ౖౌే✇̬̣͟῁̴̛̓ℤ̚͠͝⇴͎̻͔⛲͝͏͈ḍ̴̾ͬȷ͒̃͐Ⅎ̌͂͋ṇ͇̆̄ଦ୑୉୑‡̗͛᷄ȵ̬̝ͪ☦̝ͥ͢▘͇ͥ̕ś᷅ͮ͢␺̡̡͠ᶮ֦̽̃֒֯֜͝ᘁ͔̃̔⋍̬̈᷇ຶຼົົ⒃̠͚ͯ≺̗ͥ̾༤ཿྑོ⁤̜̏͂‥ͪ͑̃᛺̝̑͑૵̹͒̾ᖠ᷀̋͜␣᷇ͣ̑౫ె్౓ଠୀ୓ୃ₨̡̌ͥၝͬͭͨጢ፟፟፞Ẅ̞̓᷾সৣো৉ᄔ̟͊͟ഷൂൢ്ᠲ͇̀͝⊆̛̗̭᜞̦͏̞ӫ҈҅҆ƹ̰̈͊☺᷂ͧ́↎̴͏͋૫ૈૉ્Έ̨ͣ̾මං෡ෞі҉҃҃▮̫̟̑༁ྦྛྡ᡽̱ͨ᷃В҄҄҉፩፟፝፞7̛̙᷿ᔇ̛ͦͬᾭ͇̭̈́ծՙՙՙᢝ̩ͤ᷅Ẵ̩̈́̓᧊̡̘᷂᳗̺᷉͏Ⴜ̱̘̞ႚ̃̔͐⇐̘͛͑Ω̥̼͡ცͭ̚͏ᐄ̰̑̿Ḷ̥͙̊ē̸᷀̾ᵔͧ͒ͣฦี่๎ઠૃૄૄ⊸̟͗̀ℹ᳣̥͈͈̾᷆ͫ↦̷͎̈ృౄ౐ిā͕̆͟Ỡ̻᷂᤹ͮ́̾͠❁̙̽ͅ෭෮෧෰⋏̊͑͐ᔭ͖̿̋★᷿̃ͪ❀͍̘̫ᢒ̹̗̽ᤢ̷͋͢₽̬̺̇ᶨ͔᷄̒ˮ̳̰ͫፇ፟፝፞ۺّؓؑᓨ̘̠ͪ᝵̰̭̓⏿͇ͫ̚ፐ፞፟፞ຍິຸຳلٙٚ٘ဴ͉͚ͤฆี่็ᑗ͕ͣ͢⁡̷᷾͢ᤦ͉̭̻׈ׂ͙֜֞ᷝ᷃̕℄̜᷃ͮ૚ાૣૅ❬̷̏͒྿ྫྷྵྲྀᱞ̀̋̃⏫̶͓͎ᅍ̣̗ͤỆ̡̫͢ⓖ̘̝̑ᵇ͈̏̒♅̮̾ͣጵ፝፝፝М҉҃҈ʩ͍͝ͅഅൃ്ൄẝ̮̈́͆Ꭼ̑͆͌᢭̜̾̕፻፝፟፞ᛐ̂̆̕Ꮹ͇̲̒⃱̛͈͋Ѳ҉҇҇₋̨̺̥ὃ̿͐᷈ᣈ̩̝́Ď̐ͫͅᓵ͉̓͠—̬̱͢ऍॎऽीζ̤͂͆धाृॎᜒ̼̃̚϶̲͖͝ਇ੃੉ੌ⏄͓᷆̾☫̘̙̃޴̹͒̂ӂ҉҄҄⒃̡̧ͣೆ೑ೃೖـْٗٗ▖͔᷈ͮټّٜؑ෭෌෕ං೗ೈ೑೅ԯ̡̅͒⑂̹̌ͮᲑ̪᷊͐Ĥ̳᷊̌ᤡ᷂ͥ́ߺ͙̑͜␪̖̗͊౴ుెూ᷆͗ͤ͜ᖔ̃̎͝ɭ̞̉᷆+̽ͧ͊ᥧ̨⃮͌̔̍̽̔ᆂ̝̞͊⍀͔᷄ͅḇ̣̬͒ݣ্̡᷈͆ৠো৚޷̰͈͝⁺̘̔͞␯̺̎͠Მ͔̊ͧ͌ͤ᷄̆ⓕ̠͍̅⊹̔͐̈́⋅̸᷅᷈ᧄ̱͒᷁Ҭ҅҅҉ݙ͓̠ͥ⅄͚̺ͦକୗୋୃƖ᷆̑ͧᔻ̧̗ͫႌ̅ͪ͐ྨྞཿླྀ∋̮᷁͒╄̬ͭ᷁╛͖͡͏ԙ̜̹͏Ẏ͉̎᷅೵̸͇᷁௹ஃஃீ③̟̤͘پَٚٚᾮ̘͛̾ፚ፟፞፟Ḽ̛͉̇⌾͒᷄ͨℨ̥̤̏κ̈́̕ͅ⌞̵͇͎ў҈҈҆ڝًؓؑၚ̛͔ͯᗷ᷆᷃ͪᅴ̧͗͆…͎͛̕᝻͗̓͠ཐྫྠ྄⃁̤̮̔ᳫ͒᷆᷀ଜୄ୑ୣ⍬͍͊̾Ĥ̶̢̼⎖̮ͬ͞᳋̰ͬ͗✶̨̙͡ϱ̷͡͝Î̭͛̒⋩̩̄̎ڦٍٍَᴵ̗͌̉◁͛ͬ᷀ᠫ͔̘᷆≳̷᷾᷄❾̙́͆ক৆৆৓ᨅ̙᷈̅ᆼ̤̭́᥼̘̫̉ூஃஂீ⇗̷ͩ͝ᦍ̯̅͞ᇿ̓͛͠ᐹ̱͔᷅ᔸ̗͍̚ಜ೔ೄೈ╒̱ͮͤᚰ᷿ͫ̈́⌠̡͍̏Ჯ̹̭᷾ᎃ̷͓̬̗⃬̱͌๘ื๋้ᴅ̶̜ͪʃ̝̄᷅”͕͂̋⁹̣̱᷁໺̮̇͆⌫̴̻ͧ໹͚ͮ͡Ꮢ̾͜͟⒲̪ͭ᷀ᣋ̧͍᷄ͮ̀͢͟☛̑᷅̑ᅹ̮ͪ̓ᚬ͋᷄ͅೖ೏ೕೇ௑்ஃஃℏ̜͕̈ᧆ͏̪̈́≗̧̔̇ሴ፝፟፝ȷ᷆̌̒ᶿ̨᷂͙̎᷄ͣ͑ᒁ᷃̈̆ᄥ̵ͨ͋ຑັິຳ࿶ཱྀྙཽ⑨̬ͮ᷄থঢ়ৃ্Ἄ̛͓́ᜇ̺͐̀ၔ̲᷁ͨ̏͏̷̪ᱽ᷂͍̲⅀̮̝̟፣፝፝፟ᆓ̳᷆͞⑧̦̈́͆ᣧ̤͂ͧ
͓ͨ̋௪ஃஃீᕝ̲ͮͧΎ͂͏̣୥୎୐୑ⓑ̠͗᷇₂̱̰͟Ӊ҃҇҇ῼ̛̺͘⁈͍̟̏♂̬́͛ڗٍُٜ≅͙̜ͨ❐̝̜̀ͮ̍̽̚ఈొి౑خْٛؔ႞̢̙͊ഊൃ്ൂוֶ֬֨ἵ̶̛̌ԣ̱̯̿Ⅲ̠̥͟❗᷊̄̊ඁ̦̊͜⁓̈̚͡կՙՙՙᅠ͏᷿̓ૼ̏̏ͬୈା୓୓࿠ཷཷྀ∋̵ͦ͊ὦ́͗̊ӛ҉҃҄ℰ᷉ͦ᷃ᴌ͚ͩ᷀֏ՙՙՙ೎೐ೊೀⅎ͍̿͂⅟ͦ᷁͏Նՙՙՙޛޯޭަῡ͏̨̓❫̖ͦ᷆Ɂ᷈ͥ̾።፝፝፞᜹͗̇̂⅚̹᷀̓᎚̬᷀᷈ୡ୔ି୒፞፟፝፞⛍́̓͝ᒨ̮᷅̕ᐋ̪̰̕ิ๋่ัୠୂ୎ାี๋ึ่ℹ͙̹᷆␩̎̓ͅ⋜̪ͣ͡۴ٍَٚ❯̶̙ͅƠ̑̋ͬ৻ৠৃ৙Ლ͙᷆͆NJ̴᷂᷊ᖳ̛᷀᷅୾̻̝̅೹̿̐͟ᤍ᷂͊̈▋̛̼̼նՙՙՙᜌ֛֭ͦ̾֓֜͠ⅷ᷊͍͡ẽ̉͋͜៕៏៓ើ᳿͐̍ͯ▫̱ͨͨኀ፟፞፝ᤕ̶᷿᷂◝̼͂ͪ⃀᷈̋᷄ę͙̭̬᲻̷̲ͩǿ͓̽ͬីិ័្͏̵̰͟࿲ཽྫླྀ ͙͊ͭဖ̵̢̓ᄰ͚̇ͤ᨜͎̈͟۞ٍؐؒổ̎᷄ͅ√̩̭̤թՙՙՙƲ͈͑̚ӗ҉҄҄∊̬͇͂׀ִ֚֒vͮ̔̒໿͕̲͏━ͮ̈ͮ቟̭͍፟፞፞᷋̽ਾ੊੏੎↸᷊̰̀◜̰͌̍≊̵̮ͣ⎋̗ͬ͝ᴮ̶̞̱͔̦ͭ᷃൐ൣൄൃિૄૂૢ᱘̗͙̳⅊̈́ͮ᷉ހްޯް⏆̘̪͊⏡͓̠ͬൕൃൃൃ඾෦ාෝᣒ̳̮̟↊̋͌᷅ॡ॒ॆॊᶻ̠᷅̀ڈٓؔؓẽ̸͇͢׫ֽׁ֭◞᷀᷁͑ҹ҄҉҇੡੆ਂਾ␔ͩ̑͞ề̈́̐͒ఋ౓౏౏≌͕̃̓⒩̟ͯ͆ྦྐྵྷྩṁ̱̾᷉◳̆̒ͥ⅐̺᷁͋႗̎᷁̓ᙦ̙̮̾ᓄ̑͡͏ᵯ̼͌ͭ➸̓̍̕␨̗̃ͧያ፟፝፟ѳ҃҈҃ᅨ͕᷉͒˶͓̃̋⌔̄ͤ̏৐য়৘ৈ૞ૅિ૊╯̰᷾ͮ⊿͌ͣ̐⑉̷̹͍ȅ̷ͫ͘ૣુ્ે╡͚̻͜Q̻̖͠༚ཱི྇ྭྏིྠླُྀؒٚؐߙ̢̘߬߫߯᳸̀έ͟͏ͯῈ̶̙͛␩͎̍͂⃀̱̔᷈⊬͊ͬͤᕄ̞͗̾ᠯ᷊̹͓ᾼ͞͏̫ශෲා෣⇕̮̦̚୰ୖୂି┊̦͓̽ⓑ̙᷆̀⍉̦̣̏ྐྟཷྙῺ̱͈̰Ὂ̼͖͔ೠ೓೏ೂ⋧̮̎̈́ᴧ̣͟͝ƌ̖̿̿Ṣ̷̘᷁ጳ፟፟፞⅑ͥ̚͜♜̠̭᷉߬߭߮߮ᢘ̧̒͂⒤᷊̔̈́ឨ៎ោៀ⇂͚̃̆ᡈ̘͆͑ᑡ̝͙͒ݘ͂᷅ͬm⃪͔͉̻̩̅͂௸ீ்ஃ✑̴͛ͣᨊ̷͙̕धुुी❳̢̈͞᎔̘̣̅∷଼̄ͣ͆୅ୃ୅ⓠ̿͛̾ௐீ்ஃẄ᷂᷇ͨᑳ̯᷿᷅˘͍͏̜⌃͂ͬͦᘒ᷂͉̝ฌีิ่࿗ྶཱིྭ◚͇̇̈́᜷̈᷅̄๙ู่้ዣ፟፟፟∄̬͂͗ᇛ̝̟́஗்ஂீ⏳̬̀ͩᄡ̧᷂͛ං෦ු෫ၞ̼̭͉᣻̰̍̓ᄈ̪ͮ͜࿯ྩྻོ⍚̩ͯ᷉طْؑٙ⒩ͭ̾͌☬̬̗̈́⏦̤͌̂″̲᷀͝ѻ҈҉҈ᖜ̘̐ͧ⊣̂ͫ͠Რ᷈̋̒᧷͕͈̈ೕೊೖೋചൄുൄ⌦̧̦᷁❵͉̟̉௟ீஂீᑎ̙ͣ᷃ቓ፞፝፝਋਽੄੆ĩ̡͖̇଻ୢ୆ୈੰੋੇ੍…͉̆̀ᜠ͔᷂̇ܖܼ͙̳̪ᢩܿ݉⍤̭᷀͜༺ྶྰྃ٢ٌؑٞҤ҅҅҄⊍̺ͩ̃୪ୢ୆୕➛̢᷃̀֋ՙՙՙ↙̘̄̊᠝᷊̜͟਀̶̯͜∻̝͔͆↠̬̣̋∂͈͜͝੯ੰ੅ਂኋ፟፟፝ቸ፟፞፝❄͈͜ͅê̫᷄̑ऌॆेै፜፟፟፟ὦ̝ͣ̊ᐩ᷂̾͜ᢽ̴̯͖▀̙͖̎⃛᷾͋͜♖͓᷆͂▫̣᷇̌⚁̧̭̰Ꭶ͈̑̚᠙̼ͫͦ⍭͐́͘⇡̐̃͡⚑̺̓̽ᘶͯ͌͝ైిి౑ଈୢ୅ୣקֵ֖֨൯ൄൂൢᄰ̣᷈̌ၸ̠ͬ̃Ῠ̰᷀͢سٝٝٞ◡̶̇͢ಧೌಾೂຏຶັຳ̴ͭ̏ͪᚸ͂ͭͅ➮̈́᷀̋ྲཿླྀྫྷտՙՙՙ್ೄೄೋᙥ͎̾̃⏭̙̯̄ᅳ͖͊ͮô̗̤͜᧩̠͐͢ᗂ̛̭ͮ໎ຳ຺າæ̳̋̆ᕫ᷂́ͥ▢̗̒᷉ᡘ̱͆͑ᦎ͍͊̿⇆̴̞̆ὲ̫̺ͫა̡̰̚₽᷇᷇ͧὂ͚ͫͭ໎ຳິ຺ੇਁ੊੅➏͊̈́͘൭്്ൃ₳̸̞ͭڢؑٚؓǹ͍̻̽⇼̦᷁͂ᦚ̘̜̍ᄯ̛̿̀੤਽੆ੰईृृ॓଑୉୍େṘ̫͌॥॔े़Џ҉҄҃ᙪ̴̝͕ͯ̿͊⌥᷆̇ͩ็ี๎่⍒᷂͆̐ጞ፞፞፞▞̰̘̙⊱̛᷿͜ʋ̱ͥ͌⇏̝͊̈́ૻ̰̾ͫᒵ͏͉ͦކީިާϘͫ̔͟ܨܷܵ݀ڨٝٗٞᳲ̛̜ͬẩ̲̳̐෱෨෱ාᱞ̸̫̱ጔ፝፟፟ᵕ̱͋ͫᦀ̝᷾ͧῡ̰̌ͦຈຶັຶឫ឴៎ីᤐ̪ͤ̊ᝏ̐̽̒ӏ҃҇҉ಫ೒ೋೆỎ̶᷀͆ྈཽྷ྆⛦̆͌̐ᴴ̖̫ͅ຾຺຺າஷ்்ஂےٌٙٝḥ̢᷿̐လ̛̑̈৉ঽে৒⑌̴̢ͭᚔ͎̥̺᷊ᷘ̈́͘ᾚ̦̓᷁⎞̻̖͑ౙైౖోᗬ͎̫̲⓰͐̂᷉ᇗ̠̗͛ߜ߳߯߯ឱឿុៅ'͔̯᷂ᑖ̤͙ͅᖓ̺̫͆▢͓ͩ̽␳̶̹͕៰់឵ាృ౓్౒΂̱ͦ̔ፃ፟፝፝Ⴇ̖̹͉ȍ̴̗͠ᤀ͓ͫ̅ἐ᷃̑᷆ɔ̛̹̮¨͉̾͟ᙞ̺̲۪ٖͩ٘ٔ࿦ྒྷླྚېْٛٙ៼̶ͭ̓ൺൢൣൣ؝ٌٓٞᐗͮͣ͑ธํืี⁷̤́͌₂᷂̯᷁ᙻ͉̟᷉ℶ̢̪᷃ᾗͬ̏᷃૴͖᷇̎ʟ̒᷉͞ᓺ͏̞͚ᐗ̥̦̑ᲀ̵ͮͥ՟ՙՙՙౢౄౄో┕̹̫̊̕ͅ͏ͦ♽̙̋͟⋪̑᷈͢⍱͖͌͑஌ீ்ீ₥͍᷄͞⏠̎͑᷅Ꮝ̘̆᷀ᾭ̫ͪͭᅩ̨̋ͯ⅝̣̾̉ՠՙՙՙĝ̼͓͂ᓁ͇̈ͩৰিৌৗỬ̰̱᷄Ⴞ̺̃ͧἕ̨̖͠Ӂ҃҄҄٨ًٓؔậ᷂͓͢➈̧̿̃ೋೈಾ⋎̤̝͝ᄌ᷅̽᷅ᶜ̵̓̍ᆬ̠᷈̉ᙊ͉̭͛ৈহৠৠ↚̛͚᷅કઁૄં☷͍ͤ̓↲᷿̩ͨᕕ̢͙͂ᙩ͙᷆ͪᏀ̰̺ͯᇧ͍̍͞▤͈̿᷉⃰́᷅̾ℏ̟̖̾◄͕̠͐ẗ̩̻̙጑፞፟፝ẃͫ̈̚ᖪ͈̮͑≒̢̺͊ᙚ̢̝̇ᾍ̩͓̐∶̺̯͋ફંેુ၇ͤͣ͡ඌ෮෦ාྸྫྭྥ฼ูึัၛͩͭ͟⌲̬̽̿ፑ፞፞፝ᙏ̨̬̻ᶑ̻̿͜ळैैऽᧉ̝̮̕Ṃ̳ͯ᷄ᨂ̱ͦ͢‬̴̳ͫↆ͒̐᷆ኂ፞፞፞ؼًؐؑ⌉̦̖̈↼̼͗᷇Ɗ̡͑ͩ‚̵᷾ͅ◸̄᷁͜⇨̭͇ͤ΁̡᷀͒ᔮ̵᷊̍❒ִ̬̗֦֤᷅֘᨝̝ͭͤ℘͔᷅͟ሴ፝፞፟Ⓦ̖ͩ̽ᇉ᷊̱͛ឳះៃេ̛͙᷆‾͉̱͐ℚ͉̓᷾ᨐ̩̖̹ʤ͍͌᷉ᣬ̨͋͠Ĵ̩̽͘˼͖͛͡༡ཱྀྙྗ⎣̙̉ͧೖ೐ಾೋɣ̪͈ͥ֏ՙՙՙ⋃̦̗̍ᅀ̘̈̽טֽ֛֒Ữ́̉᷀ૅૂ૆ૉ્ોૣુ✤͎̠͡ṻ͚᷀͐≐̬̍ͣᜋ̙᷁ͩᒞ̖̠᷁ઠી્ૂኟ፞፞፝ʰ̵̵̺଀̖̩͝༚ྛྒྒྷᴾ̱ͮ᷆৯ঽ৙ো୸̴̠̺੾̋̿́ᕭ᷿ͨ̇ᴜ̡̬ͤж҈҈҃ᖂͪ̊͟ପ୍ୖୌ᷁̏̏͡⛸᷇̕͝ᝬ̾̚͘ᦌ̤͢͠एऽ॑॓᧞̣̗ͪὲ⃒͓̤̓̇ͯ͆▾̮͛͞࿭ྔྴ࿓ਆੑੱ੎᳴ͬ͛͢ᢧ̨͙̮ใัิูጹ፝፟፟තෞ෫෫ፍ፟፟፞ᐹͮ͋᷇᧶̖͌᷄ହ୊ୀ୕➴͇̼ͭἓ̛̜᷉ủ̫̪̍‰᷊᷂̎વીાઁ┊᷅͏̛᣷̺ͮ̌૸͙̫̉⏀̧ͬ͠ঈৎৌী̻̔̓͛ᆔ̯̅͐ታ፞፟፟₢̗͖᷁Њ҄҉҃⛿̻̾̈́৩ৢ৖ুᙰ̴ͮ̌൤ൂുൢ⌹̙̹̂К҅҈҇๛็ูื⎎̧͊᷆ႁ̷᷂͎໸᷿᷾ؐٞٔٞͅာ̵᷇ͪᆼ̬̦͆Ш҆҇҇⎕ͤ͑͟ᴓ̅̄͠ᡈ͏͚᷊⇌̶͛̅ዩ፝፞፟ᆠ̠ͣ᷄ৣি৕ু⍙͘̕͡♓͎ͭ͘खोोॄᆎ̝̕͢œ᷄͗̋ᜫ̡̺͡౶౏ి౓ἵ͆᷆᷄ᖯ͉̀͆૩્ૢં⇫͖̾ͥᔯ̢̜͢ᓰ̹̩̕נֶ֖֫❫͐͠͞ఞ౒ౖ౑঴্য়ৃɮ̋͊͑ᗆ̧̮̋௏்ீஃᶴ̣ͪ᷃੮ੌ੉੉ῖ̘᷁᷇ᘖ֢͆֡֩֬̕ͅ➘͐͋͛˄̱᷊́ἦ̮᷄͠ᑾ̡̼̲₾᷂᷆̓ྱྟྡྷྯ≜̡̙᷆₹̲̘͜◔̅̾͢׿̭̲ͪሽ፝፞፟⁣̨̯̏⛤̴̋ͦђ҃҈҉⁙̲̓ͮଂ୉୆୉຺ຳາຼ⁣᷂͙͛ù̢᷊̓ᴹͫ͋̓⊴̨̳͝Ѐ҅҅҈ᶛ̞̔̉ᡗ̟͗᷁ᥑ̡ͤ̈஀ͤ̒͜ᙗ̗͈̕⛑̿ͭ᷀ᚇͤ̓̉༼ཽྚ࿓ᒝ̈́᷀᷆ର୊୕ୢ✓͍̆͒ӳ҈҅҄ḟ̸̇̄৸েূ঻ᓥ̷̘͂Ɉ᷂᷁ͪဨ̧̝̯ᨆ͉̜᷈ರ಼ೄೢ˚̹̗͂ඵීි෤♙͍̜̄ĝ̬̜̺▿̋͌ͬبٖٕٚतेॉऽᤍ̗̽͟ᆳ̫͓᷈ྺ྄ཷྩ଒ୀ୒େ⍘̙͔̾ۋٓؕٞƠ̲̒᷇┆̬ͮ͗▧̄̉̾Ӱ҄҈҇ል፟፞፞Ӳ҈҈҇ߋ߱߯߯ᴡ̳̉᷆ᚋ͖́᷾✍̭̾̉ᆣ̢̆̕Ցՙՙՙᆣ̞̉͊ۿًٜٞ⇝̼̺̌⛰̽᷅͡ᔑ̵̥̓र॑ृ़ഥുൢൢᚮ̙ͫ̐⃳̠̟᷄હિ઼ઁᔥ͖ͯ᷄Ꮅ͇᷅᷃૜ૉૈી౪౒౐ూ☝̬̇͞⁙̮̆ͣ໹̵᷊͒᠊͖ͤ͠☂̳͓̐၇᷆ͫ́↱᷆᷀͡ਨ੃ਁੂ⁏͖̜͏ཌླྀྐཻᘛ͏̧̍൤ൂൣൢ☱᷿᷄ͨԽՙՙՙʵ̟̃̐Ṃ́᷁ͩထ̗᷊͛޾᷊̆͋؞ِؓٗ৯য়৒঺ڨُٙٔ✉͈̗ͅମ୅ୂ୒լՙՙՙೞೣ೐ೂ៧ឺោ៎ဝ̮͛᷆ᛮ͏͓̳ዏ፝፞፝ὢ͚᷊᷁ଥ୍ିୃ૾͛ͤ͜᡹̴̷͆᧾̗͢͢ᘷ̭̩̅ᶞ̴ͣͅᴛ᷿᷉̃♪̜̟́ሲ፝፟፝ሺ፝፟፟Ԏ̅̾͟಩ೀ್ೄ⊪᷂̖̋⑒᷿͎̊Ꭴ͍̎̓✖̵̼͙ͣ᷄̍͘૸̨̦͊╹͒ͫ͟◠਼᷿ͧ᷄੃ੋੂț̶͎͖ଇ୕ି଼╸̼̞̇Ǯͥ͊͂✻̡̭ͩ₶͓̪̘ᝎ͕͆̑Ł̵̝͘ᾜ͚᷃̎ഀ̮͚͊ᳲ̛͚ͫบี๎๋ᕀ̨̠ͩ଑୊ୈୃԜ͐᷅͏ڬًِٙ✖͕̪̹ᒕ̶ͫͣ᜗̪̄͝∩̧͖̍ḋ̟̤̐⛵̸̇̈́ၟ̡᷆̈ះីឺ៎ᖃ̴̖́̿ͨ̌̒᧴̶͙᷉ᅛ̻ͨ̐ᆰ̺̆ͦ⋵̡͗᷅ǧ̥̤͌≪̘͛̆Ɣͩ᷄̚⌴̆͂̈́ఠోిిḸ́̎̂Ⅲ̀ͣ͠ᨚ̡͇̼͚̀͂ᷧ˳̖̃͘⇹̇᷆͌஑ீ்ஃ࿳ླྀྼྤℓ̨̏́℻͏ͪ͜ጟ፞፞፞৕৘ৠ঻وُٓٔȫ̧͓̈́೨ೂ೓೎⃨᷁̾̈́ᤸ̵̳̈ௌஃ்ீᢥ̘͉ͤ⋫ͬ͛͘ੈ੄੅੊ѽ҉҉҉ˮ̠̬ͧᆼͧͫ̕ᓎ̗̣᷆໬̯ͥ᷆ᜋ̥̠͢ᵢ̼ͥ̈́᠚̴͂̉ɀ̘̪ͩᇌ̘̽͞⊕͆᷈̍խՙՙՙᵟ͏͏̹᷆̑̑⍈̛̠̠ᲄ̮̽̚⚌̍̊͆ฒู้๊ᓻ͖͙͡⃆̸̝̠☬̰̊̃ᗼ̮̗ͅᒢ̵̪̽⎓̠̠ͯതൃൣൂ༠ཾྶེଳୋୄ୓ᨅ̣᷀ͩत॒ॄ॔⁽ͯ̉̌ු෍ෙ෤ᐛ̖̈́̚ᐙ̭̐̈ܔܼ݈ܽῩ̞᷇͌Ἓ̊̏ͪᆝ̧͉ͥ⁌͈̟ͨ⎁̸̓͟ቇ፟፟፟ಋೄೃ೉ቔ፟፝፞ᆭ̴᷂̪ᄠ̢͎̔ྦཽྦྷཿໄ຺ຶຳŧ̻ͨ̐ᖷͣ̄ͩʄ̟͍̐Džͣ᷁ͅᅺֱַ̧֑֭̍̚ᖁ͇̟̻ᑈ̖͆̏➉̨͐᷀᥏̮ͧͫᐶ̼̓͞ň̟͍͘Ժՙՙՙᗚ̮̳͚ဲ̒ͬͅ⋗̭̬̐ઃૢી્Ṁ͇͍̕ᜒ̧̘͌Ṗ̵͘ͅԌ̒ͯ͞ᓘ̲᷄͝ᥘ͆ͫ͜ᝊ̩̈́̕ᾧ̦̌ͅỂ̫̍ͭῊ̬̌͡○̣᷉ͣግ፟፞፟ண்ீஂ₵᷉͌͟ป๎ํ๊ᲆ̨̑ͮᚔ̵̈́̑ဏ̦̼᷃᜺͖ͧ᷉ῶ̧̡̅ବୂେୄ᜞͍̓̏ᡰ̰᷈̓িৎৃ঻ਊੑੋੌ⚉̧́͋ፀ፞፟፝ކޯަީឳៈំ៉⋄͓̼᷅ມຼົຳᄆ̟ͥ᷈⛈ͦ͘͠ൖൢൢുṩ̵ͧ͑Ჹ͗̎᷄∤͔͒͗ᕕ̗̔ͬ♿̱̐͘ς̭̜ͅᣫ̳̞̈Ꮉ̮̃̚ᄄ᷿᷂͆⅒̙̮̎Ż̞̆᷄ኗ፞፞፞⚬̗̥ͨᣵ̺̱̟ᎈ᷂̳̚ℯ̘ͣ᷆ᖋ̽ͣ᷆ቓ͓̲፞፞፞⃩̉ቪ፟፝፝᠃̲̾̕ᨌ̼̮̦ö̧ͫ͝ෂෙංා┎͊ͣ͐▯̭̤͋ᧀ̷̳̰ᛕ̛̘͘უ͎̿̌╉̬ͯ͂⍼̘̩ͅ᚜͇̒̓ᙯ̜̋̒ឹាៃ៊Ὣ͓᷀͞௻̶̯̞᳜̳͓̆ᏸ̸̖᷇⍗̵᷆᷀෺᷈͢͢ఀ᷂̈͘ᣵ̤͉̂၊͛᷇ͪ⃃̷͒͟ึิี็❚̢̼̍Ąͮ̃͘˩͜͡ͅၷ̙̌᷈ᝫͭ̾͟ˮ̷᷿̑ᗄ̉̊͒ᅫ̲᷂͉℮̰ͮ͜ᆥ̝͗̀᤾̵̗̋Σ̡͕̽≏͖̆̄⚺͓̎͐ᝋ᷊͑ͪ஻ஃஃீŦ̹̩̜➟͙̪ͧ௟ீஃீᓧ̯͑́ըՙՙՙẝ᷿᷈̕Ꭵ̴̅̈ϡ̺̭̕⁊͓᷂̒ᳺ̠̮̀…̫᷆̓˜̤̐͜ਹ੅ੰ੃ሰ፝፞፞♦͉́̕⊠̬̣́ᇽ͎ͯ̋ᅜ᷊͂ͭ෢෩෡ෛ✼̨̡̆᱑͙̅ͩ᙮̦᷁͛⇈᷊͖᷆ጨ፟፟፞ሓ፝፟፟ၖ̸̧͢ᓣ̨̃ͤᴴ̨ͧ̍ᲅ̜̎̃Ǽ̗͊ͮဌ̲̝ͯᒸ̖̃̈◟̲ͬ̿↱̶̎᷄∱̝̄͂ᅮ͔ͬ͘ἦ̷̼ͫ∰̳̔̔Χ̬̯᷃ྷྟཻྥ݄݄ܵܲὝ̡᷅ͅ඀͑̿ͅආ෰෰෩ᓃ̡ͮ᷇஢ீீீॗ॔ॎोમૢઽૉఠ౔ై౒ך֢֯֓ℷ̶͈̂۽ًٓؔඳ෯ො෦෈෍෕෥ᇬ͙̈́ͭጐ፞፞፝൥്ൢ്↢̬̳͆ፅ፟፟፟⇗͈᷾͡⏷᷊̫̫ᡘ̿ͮ̚Ԇ̛͖᷾❛͏͙͐⁥̢͍͕ݶ᷾ͯͥྚྻྜྷྸأٍٛؐǿ̣̏̑ᾅ̵̻ͧᴎ̛̩̽٥ٌٕٔᘭ᷇̚͡ኧ፞፞፞š᷊̟̀₻͍̠͘ྼྚྼྞᙌ̢̮̜⎂᷂ͬͤ♹̢᷁᷾ᚸ̯̈́̿▉̰͈ͪڕُِٚ⓹̸́͆ڵٖؕ٘ʥ͇͠͞ӡ҃҃҄ᵃ̴̫̉ċ̸ͣͭṖ̨̑᷆л҈҆҉ພຸູິᇾ̳͖͘♘͏̄ͪ៱ឹំី២ៃុះ͕᷃̏̐ᥱ᷄̀̏Dž᷿͛᷇ᖐ̸́͘஥ீஂீҭ҉ٍ҇҆ٔؓٚ␯ͧͤ͋ওৄৈ৆ᇇ̯ͭ͛߉̝߰߳O͑̓ͬḱֳ̨̮̠֑֧֩യൢ്്␢̍͆̑ᦺ͐̆᷁╓̛̝̔Ոՙՙՙ⇧͕᷇ͧᏟ̗̯͂ሁ፟፝፞⊦̛̳̩⌻͎᷾͢ᙌ̆ͬͫ℻̋͆͡╛̧͚᷁❮̢͕⃭͓̻͂͜₧ֶ̗֪֭̇֙̕┍̣͎᷃╀̂͞ͅ◂ͥ̋ͤ৽̨̋͌⁃̨̖̒ᠩ͋᷇ͯȠ̈́̂͡ફેૃૃአ፞፝፝⚮̬ͬ͒ۖٔؓٔƽ͈᷊᷇□͏̡͍ᕞ̱̉͝ᇇ̸̺̄␬̦̣͉Ҭ҇҃҈֍ՙՙՙܾ̯͍݁ܵ݅͊̒ở̗ͮͥػٍّٗ ̸͙̩᢬̹̑̚.᷃ͨ͘⇬͒͛͠ᅌ̳̔̎ŵ̹ͬ͌¥͚͌ͥ╳̹̝᷁༬ྲྩྂⅱ̴̪̑႘͇ͣ̅↏̭᷈̔޿̜̽ͥྛྕྨྱᇚ഼̞̟̇ൄുൣḠ̨̋᷾ᦞ̵̙̮قُٖٝᒘ̲̦̾ᶈ̜̓̋ᗡ̷̨̈ᢢ͓ͩ᷈➯̵̹͙᦭ͣ᷀ͬဝ̛͇̆и҇҈҃⍃̫͎̍Ȣ᷅͡ͅ◚̬͋̽ছ৏ুহ⏿̞̇̓⌷͏̈́͞⏯̢̏ͫᵶ̸̃̑ໝຳູູ≶͍̺̑ಔ೏೐ೀኛ፞፞፟ῒ͕᷇̋एॎाि∴ֹ̺֑֮̋֞̕ဲ̮̏̽࿖ྜྷྯ྘⋼͏̯᷉ԳՙՙՙེེུྨḲ̵̭͡ڝٓؕٗחְֲ֪ᒿͣͩ͝־֪֩֩⌫᷁ͦ͞ᔉ̷̓͜➐̻ͥ͟☑̙͙͘ൿ്ുൢᓍ͚̐̀᷁͌̉̚೨ೆೀኡ፞፞፟⁚̨͈̐−̥᷈͛ᘎ͏᷂̇ሳ፞፞፞∹̛͍̏ɲͭ᷁̕ᾓ͇̰ͅጲ፞፝፞૜ુેૅᤄ͙ͬͣͥᷘͮ̉ஓ்்ஂᛦͥ̑̌ہِؕ٘ᵧ̝͈ͤޥަަޯ‚̗̍̌ጔ̵͈፟፝፟̆ͬᲰ͉̦ͬᗵ̥̘ͥ࿄ྐྜྷྫ቏፞፞፟ℱ͕͇́➊͙̚͝ᡖ̬᷆̍ଝ଼ୖାᵴ̇͊⃕ͫͭͯ͟ী়৖৒Ⓝ̉ͥ͗ᑴͦ᷆̓␺̮̲͗ेौी॔Җ҇҆҆␻̺ͫ̀Ǩ᷂͎᷊⍦͓̗͑™̛̳ͩṀ͔᷃̅æ᷈᷃͝◮̔᷄̂ᄲ̀͠͝ᙻ̋ͧͨᶳ̫ͥ͝३ऽ॓ॐቫ፝፝፞ᗝ̐͌᷆لّ̨ٙؑͨ̀̌๥͕̪̋៣េោៀኍ፞፞፝♫̛̹̓ᢘ̧͇́ᇳ̡̛̪᳁̦͇̘╯̪̄͝ᒂ͔ͫ͟↎̘̮ͩ୊ୋୁ୕ᵚ̠᷇̌ᥴ᷅̒͟ዑ፝፞፞Ⓟ᷿̽̏⌦͇̈́᷃Ħ͇̭́ỏ̡̗ͪ៹ុឹ៍ຎ຺ຶິ⇤᷊̤᷈≢̫͌̚Ⅾ͇̮̆ແົັ຺ᎃͣ᷉᷉ݳ̰͏᷾Ɓ᷐̮̼͖᷀̃ͣ┼̞̱̍ᒎْ͈᷁͑٘ٓٝܖ͇͍ܲܳ݇̓͢ช๎ํัẐ̝̑͠Ȍ̢͈͓ຒືາີୣ୐୉୅ߺ̟ͧ̕᧕̔̓͜⚜̣᷈͠ᒒ͐̌͛ᳮ̛̦͍᠇̧ͦ̓ʜ̊ͧͥ⑳͉̑̕ොා෬෭ℱ̷̳̈ᖅ͔᷊̏ↄͮ̐͢▪̡ͪ᷾ᠽ̦͓͟ớ᷿̭̀Ͽ̺͏᷊⌜̋͊̈́≇͇͙ͅ↤̇̏͛ణూిేὰًّ͓᷇̔۬ٓյՙՙՙ᳅͊ͬ̓⋄̫̣̒ℑ̫̄͗ᴽ͕͎ͫ❎̹͂͂ᜁ᷿ͬ᷆ݢ̧᷾̉౬౎౎ై␪̧͆͟ͳ͓᷆̉ᕖͪ᷁̚ɥ͙͊᷅ሴ፟፝፟ഏൣ്ൄᥦ̧́͞ᵾ̡ͩͮⓦ̡̙̤ಽ೉೒೎Ů̻̼᷈⛔͎ͪ̈Ḿ̩ͬͪ૫ૣૌાἠ̨ͯ̔ମୌୂ୍၊̷̃͋ᙐ͎̌ͨᴽ̧ͫ̓᥷̱̹᷄ῧ̐̃͘῔̧̩ͧॻऽॅ़Ҟ҅҇҆₃᷊̄ͫ⑗͙͐͞ᱦ᷈ͩ͏ὅ̹̠̊἖͗̈́́Პ̛̙͑بَ٘ؒ᝺̡̝̞ᤡ̻̃̋⛝᷅ͪͅ₰̶ͬ᷉ⅽ͍ͬ͢สั๊๋ε̃᷀͡ᄌ͓̳̊⍯̳ͥ͂─̘͢͡Ꮖ̟̇ͣₑ̧͒̎ᖊ̪̾͝գՙՙՙҪ҉҉҇၍̦̍᷇Ằ̗᷿͂ᆞ̸̦᷆ὒ̸͕ͤĿฺ᷊̈́̄ึ่๎ܦܱܾ݊⌶͋᷃ͭ╫̹̫̳ॆीृॊ◚̮̣͊෎ංෛ෎¤᷂᷃͗ ̹͉᷊⍀̞̀᷀

I'm feeling good. Life is a little easier now that my family knows of my love of ponies :P.

I just got offered grape flavored gum. I tasted it and thought, "Is this good? Is this bad? I don't know."

Grape is good. Melon is better though. And I've noticed that I tend to stay above the regular character limit here even though it doesn't apply here.