General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I actually know how it doesn't work; it's like shaving tiny slivers off of the chocolate bar's tiny squares. It's like the optical illusion where a picture of 12 persons turn into a picture of 13 persons, depending on how you arrange two different halves of the original 12-person photo. Each person is 12/13ths the size of their original size and the last 1/13th from each person is reassembled into a thirteenth person, also 12/13s the size of any of the original persons.

Meaning if you have an infinitely big chocolate bar... No, better idea: just break off as much as you wish; it's infinitely big, anyway.

That's what led me to the infinite chocolate hack. You watch Vsauce, also? Also, can I borrow one of your Hyperwebster volumes?

I haven't heard of this 12 to 13 photo thing. I should look into that!

And yes, Vsauce is awesome!

Also, none of you missed my explanation because I put it in a spoiler, did you? :okiedokielokie:

sig-4139834.sig-4138774.xzoetageppqfross

Thanks to Pink for the lovely avatar and W.G.A. for the amazing signature!

My OCs: Aero Wind, Shadowhide, Ebony (WIP)

Also, none of you missed my explanation because I put it in a spoiler, did you?

No, I saw it; that's how I got reminded of the 12 to 13 persons illusion; I bring it up because you could slice the chocolate bar in such a way such that each square has a tiny slice shaved off of it and not just a single row, but it'd probably take some weird planning to pull off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfCBr99ptI

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I wanna ask this to the electrophiles: how do you get a magnet to have a west pole? (I know this sounds easktrdphafwidhn, but it's something a few physics classmates would joke about.)

Uhh... you redefine 'north pole' and 'south pole' to be 'west pole' and 'east pole'?

sig-4139834.sig-4138774.xzoetageppqfross

Thanks to Pink for the lovely avatar and W.G.A. for the amazing signature!

My OCs: Aero Wind, Shadowhide, Ebony (WIP)

Well, I feel ignored. T-T

Sorry, Handsome... I'm a bit distracted, is all. 

What should we name the campaign?

The Obsidian Adventures!

Edited by Stormgiggle

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

...Why?

I'm not saying it's a stupid name, but it seems pretty random.

It is completely random, master, but you asked for a name and so I gave one.

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Sorry, Handsome... I'm a bit distracted, is all. 

The Obsidian Adventures!

No, it's not you, I posted a while back, and no one noticed... *cri*

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

Uhh... you redefine 'north pole' and 'south pole' to be 'west pole' and 'east pole'?

My best contemplation was this: Electromagnetism's magnetism part has two different magnetisms associated with it; one with the north and south pole and the other with the west and east pole, and north-south magnets can't interact with east-west magnets, and then somehow finding a west monopole and somehow gluing it to the north-south dipole.

Kinda like my contemplation of antigravity being a trait of antimatter in which like-matter gravity attracts and unlike-matter gravity repels; if electromagnetism worked like this, like poles would attract and north-south pairs would repel.

Then you get into the possibility of "what if there's an entirely different set of matter apart from our own matter but we can never see it because it cannot even interact with our fundamental interactions because it has its own set of interactions apart from our own?".

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So, I hear that there's some sweet DnD action going on up in here.

We'd love for you to join! 

• Brohoof 1

Bah, I am so tired right now, I hate waking up, and I practically get forced to wake up and all that.

I got so much work to do. Uuugh. I don't wanna do all this stuff but we are moving...

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Bah, I am so tired right now, I hate waking up, and I practically get forced to wake up and all that.

I got so much work to do. Uuugh. I don't wanna do all this stuff but we are moving...

I have to figure out how to use a blender now.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm back!

We'd love for you to join! 

Sweet! I see that I've been invited to the PM as well. Thank you for adding me.  :pinkie:

Also, sorry about my delay in posting. I decided to help my sis pack up for her big move to New York.

Just waking up again, how is everyone doing? And who is lurking? Seems kinda dead right now. Like usual.

I have to figure out how to use a blender now.

Use a blender for what?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Just waking up again, how is everyone doing? And who is lurking? Seems kinda dead right now. Like usual.

Use a blender for what?

Video editing. Sooner or later, I'm gonna have to master it, but for now...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Good.

I am.

Yeah, it's kind of dead, but it's getting a bit active now that you're here.

Video editing. Sooner or later, I'm gonna have to master it, but for now...

Oh yeah. Nice. I have done some video editing before, when I was in High School I video edited for the school news thing, it was fun, but the teacher ended up not liking me and when I plugged in a firewire port backward because of a faulty connector and it being behind the computer in a hard to reach place I blew a computer and a camera.

siggeh163.png

Oh yeah. Nice. I have done some video editing before, when I was in High School I video edited for the school news thing, it was fun, but the teacher ended up not liking me and when I plugged in a firewire port backward because of a faulty connector and it being behind the computer in a hard to reach place I blew a computer and a camera.

sometimes, you can do such evil things when you're a wiz at video editing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFISjORzQs

Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. :3

I still wuv your round muzzle though X3