Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

That'd just show some unrelated celebrity.

All of my accounts are Punicpunch, and googling that just shows all the pictures I've posted on these forums.

Uh, no. Your steam account shows your true name. You... uh... might want to get that fixed.  :icwudt:

Also, you're a pillar of the community? What a prestigious award! 

Also also:

post-29563-0-95677900-1453348186_thumb.jpg

Who is that guy?  :wacko: I can't tell because it's so dark.

Uh, no. Your steam account shows your true name. You... uh... might want to get that fixed. :icwudt:
I'm not concerned, I just prefer to be called Punicpunch on the internet. My DeviantArt page has it too.

Also, you're a pillar of the community? What a prestigious award!
It just pretty much means that you've used some of it's features, which I guess makes some sense.

Also also: Spoiler Who is that guy? :wacko: I can't tell because it's so dark.
Oh, that's an old Skyrim character. I had a "New Game" addiction. There's been so many that I can't keep track.

Oh! I remember his name, it was "Praefier".

I'm not concerned, I just prefer to be called Punicpunch on the internet. My DeviantArt page has it too.

Ok. I won't say that name here, even though the urge to do so is pretty strong. I'm just glad you don't know my name.

It just pretty much means that you've used some of it's features, which I guess makes some sense.

Oh. I thought you had like, saved Gabe Newell's life or something.

Oh! I remember his name, it was "Praefier".

Tell me about him. ^_^  

@, I figured out a netherrack-based power generation system and it only needs three different mods to work. It's actually pretty simple to make and it's based on a similar system from years past that used water.

Ok. I won't say that name here, even though the urge to do so is pretty strong. I'm just glad you don't know my name.
I've been thinking about putting it on my profile page, it's not like it's already difficult to find.

Oh. I thought you had like, saved Gabe Newell's life or something.
Like his life needs saving, he's flipping rich!

Tell me about him. ^_^
He was an escaped slave who would kill and steal to set his family free from his old slaver. Obviously, he never achieved his goal, it being Skyrim and played by me.

I've been thinking about putting it on my profile page, it's not like it's already difficult to find.

Nah. You shouldn't do that. Make people seek it out.

Like his life needs saving, he's flipping rich!

Rich or not, if he was trapped in a burning building and you saved him, he'd still give you a fancy steam award.

He was an escaped slave who would kill and steal to set his family free from his old slaver. Obviously, he never achieved his goal, it being Skyrim and played by me.

I'm glad he didn't make it. His family are some of the best slaves I have! :icwudt:  

@, I figured out a netherrack-based power generation system and it only needs three different mods to work. It's actually pretty simple to make and it's based on a similar system from years past that used water.

Awesome! It's really easy to get neatherrack too, so you should have plenty of power!

Nah. You shouldn't do that. Make people seek it out.

Alright, as you wish. Also, I'd like to point out how you referred to my actual name as "that name", like it was some kind of past sin.

Rich or not, if he was trapped in a burning building and you saved him, he'd still give you a fancy steam award.

Or money, or both.

I'm glad he didn't make it. His family are some of the best slaves I have! :icwudt:

Nice. :lol:

Edited by Punicpunch
  • Brohoof 1

Also, I'd like to point out how you referred to my actual name as "that name", like it was some kind of past sin.

:P 

Or money, or both.

Do you think he got rich by giving every schmuck who saves his life money?  

Nice.

:squee:  Also.... I should make some sort of character for the next elder scrolls game! Like you do!

:P
:icwudt:

Do you think he got rich by giving every schmuck who saves his life money?
No, but I bet he would if his life was in danger.

:squee: Also.... I should make some sort of character for the next elder scrolls game! Like you do!
Yeah! How about a Wizard who uses electricity magic named Cinup?

I might just use that one...

:icwudt:

No, but I bet he would if his life was in danger.

Yeah! How about a Wizard who uses electricity magic named Cinup?

I might just use that one...

You wouldn't save his life unless he gave you money?

Hmm... Yes. Also, I need to remember to disguise myself as Cinny. I promised him I'd do it.

You wouldn't save his life unless he gave you money?
No, but I'd expect it. Because he has a lot of it, and I'd give money if my life was saved... Or I'd just be in some sort of life debt.

Hmm... Yes. Also, I need to remember to disguise myself as Cinny. I promised him I'd do it.
Ah, I see. What an odd thing of him to request.

Awesome! It's really easy to get neatherrack too, so you should have plenty of power!

I'm tempted to make a video of it but I don't have a good screen recorder for it. Maybe another day...

One downside: For optimal performance, ender pearls are needed for the construction of the machine.

No, but I'd expect it. Because he has a lot of it, and I'd give money if my life was saved... Or I'd just be in some sort of life debt.

That sounds pretty greedy...

Also, didn't I save your life at some point?

Ah, I see. What an odd thing of him to request.

It was when I copied A.I.

I'm tempted to make a video of it but I don't have a good screen recorder for it. Maybe another day...

One downside: For optimal performance, ender pearls are needed for the construction of the machine.

I'd watch it.

That's not too bad. Just go to the end with a looting 3 sword!

But I want you to serve me!  :pout:  

What supplies do you need?

Iron, redstone, gold, silver, tin, coal dust, ender pearl, lead possibly, quartz or obsidian, glass, cobblestone, wood, and stone bricks.

This may need a trip to the nether for glowstone and quartz.

Iron, redstone, gold, silver, tin, coal dust, ender pearl, lead possibly, quartz or obsidian, glass, cobblestone, wood, and stone bricks.

This may need a trip to the nether for glowstone and quartz.

All those are fairly easy to get. I don't see the problem.

Nuh uh.

Yes. Just like Sauron, I desire control over all life.