Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Wow I have not posted in here for a LONG time. How is everyone doing in here? Who happens to be lurking right now?

Is Ganny here too? I have to head to work here in about 30 minutes sooo. Wow I feel meh..

Wow I have not posted in here for a LONG time. How is everyone doing in here? Who happens to be lurking right now?

Is Ganny here too? I have to head to work here in about 30 minutes sooo. Wow I feel meh..

I'm doing alright I guess.

I'm doing alright I guess.

That's good I guess, what have you been up to lately? I might be going on a trip here soon, my mother wants me to try to get a day off or something so I think I will need to switch shifts with someone. >.<

So yeah. Right now I am just working and stuff. Work 8 hours today and tomorrow I am off. You are at school right punic?

That's good I guess, what have you been up to lately?
I made a comic on my deviantart page, so that's new.

So yeah. Right now I am just working and stuff. Work 8 hours today and tomorrow I am off. You are at school right punic?
I actually have a whole week off of school, so that's awesome.

I made a comic on my deviantart page, so that's new.

I actually have a whole week off of school, so that's awesome.

That's good, you can link me if you want. ^^

And ah, what are you studying in school? And why do you have a week off? I need to do school or something.. I don't plan to work for Wal-Mart for the rest of my life UNLESS I end up being a truck driver for them... Which I could totally do.. If I don't mess up and get fired... Meh. So yeah.

Sure.

Nothing in particular, just the basic math, science, etc.

I don't understand it, something about tests.

Ah that is a nice comic! Well done!

And I see, what career plan were you wanting to get in the future? I have some ideas for me but that is a lot of them heh.. xD

And hmm... Grading tests or something like that? I believe you are in college right?

Ah that is a nice comic! Well done!
Thank you.

And I see, what career plan were you wanting to get in the future? I have some ideas for me but that is a lot of them heh.. xD
Still thinking on that.

And hmm... Grading tests or something like that? I believe you are in college right?
Ermm, no, I'm a freshman in High School, actually.

Thank you.

Still thinking on that.

Ermm, no, I'm a freshman in High School, actually.

0_x I'm old...

I'm a lot more tired than I should legally be...

I have somehow found myself in this place again...

How odd.

Anyhoo, I'm back at work tomorrow. Literally slept all day yesterday, which I guess is what an entire week of this stuff does.

I'm old too. So old that the age counter on the forum won't let me put in my real age.

Were you born before 1917?
  • Brohoof 1

Were you born before 1917?

... In a manner of speaking.

Alright.   I'm my account is Punic22, naturally.

Awesome. Don't expect me to 'friend' you this very second. I'll get to it tomorrow. Also, does this mean we can video game together, or something?