Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Emotive Hardcore/ Emocore/ Emo

MVC NVMXD JVRXD

Lately I go to TTNG (or This Town Needs Guns) for all my emo needs. Their newest record, "13.0.0.0.0," is one of my favorites for this year.

• Brohoof 1

Lately I go to TTNG (or This Town Needs Guns) for all my emo needs. Their newest record, "13.0.0.0.0," is one of my favorites for this year.

I thought that was math rock?

Depends on where we're treading. I got really into William Bonney for a while.

Good Vibes was a great EP. Reminded me of 10 songs:

Technically skramz but fuck it.

An essential album.

• Brohoof 2

Djenty I fucking love you for making this thread. Screamo/emo is like the best shit ever.

http://malon.bandcamp.com/

Download the album Reverie. You won't regret it.

Nervous Light of Sunday are one of my all-time favorite bands, but since they're Japanese and quite unkown its really hard to find their shit. This is like the only non-live video of them on youtube.

Djenty I fucking love you for making this thread. Screamo/emo is like the best shit ever.

I know right? I just hate how misconstrued some people's thoughts on emo and screamo are. It's nothing like what people ever think it is.

Nervous Light of Sunday are one of my all-time favorite bands, but since they're Japanese and quite unkown its really hard to find their shit. This is like the only non-live video of them on youtube.

Downloadin some of their stuff now.

• Brohoof 1

Japan has a really excellent, highly underrated screamo scene. Here's another top notch Jap band. Their album Owari Wa Konai is in my top five screamo records.